Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymemories09

|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

colourgrae said: Is the first video one that is a before plastic surgery? Her nose looks different for sure.  She looked pretty before, now it is a "cute" look. Yeah Love Battery was pre-surgery Jin Young and it seems her fans liked that look better. I still think she's still pretty, as long as she's happy with her look. 

I think she was prettier pre-surgery but she leaves a stronger impression now. She's so adorable though. I fell in love with her because of Radio Star last year and this show recently http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bjq4s
She seems like a real expert on dating on Sweet 19 but she gets flustered sometimes with NGM :))

What a funny episode! And i dont understand korean! I too love the fact that jy seems like she cant quite figure out min oppa. Love how easy they are around each other.

kinda funny when NGM face-stricken n panic when HJY want to call her mom to tell they both will be living together..  :))
that's totally a nuclear fastball that cause NGM couldn't sit still... :))

Fastball indeed! Was cheering her on when she did that!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hong Jin Young Asks Nam Goong Min to Come Live with Her On “We Got Married”

On the latest episode of MBC’s variety show “We Got Married,” Hong Jin Young invited her husband Nam Goong Min to live with her.

After getting a mission to find a home to lie together, the two talked about what kind of houses they would like to live in. Nam Goong Min said that he wanted to live in a high-rise residential building with lots of convenient facilities while Hong Jin Young said she wanted to be able to live in a country house where she can decorate the garden.

Because they differed in their opinions, the two then decided to look at homes to start with but after not being to find their perfect home, Hong Jin Young suddenly asked her husband, “Have you ever lived with your wife’s in-laws? Do you want to come and live at our house?,” which surprised Nam Goong Min.

At an interview Hong Jin Young conducted with the staff, she said, “It wasn’t easy to come up with that decision but since each of us already has a home, I thought it would be smart for someone to join the other and that’s why I asked him if he wanted to live together.”

Nam Goong Min also stated, “I was surprised. We were married but it would have been hard to ask that question and I thank her courage.”

Hong Jin Young

http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/06/hong-jin-young-asks-nam-goong-min-to-come-live-with-her-on-we-got-married/#.U0G30fldWQk

Does he seem like a meticulous person to anyone? Very careful of his appearance and presentation? And that is why he was having a mental breakdown over running around on stage and having to act goofy?  Still, he likes to take the things she does and mirror them. Waiting to know what they said in the bedroom. He was so cute trying to hit her on her shoulder. Funny guy.

I see this guy as meticulous, careful, and a little conservative.  He is also a bit innocent on HJY's straightforwardness.

I don't think they would live on each other's houses.  Men usually don't like women invading  their privacies.  The  only one I saw on WGM that did that was Ant couple - Seo InYoung moved to J-Crown's apartment - she was all packed on the first day of their meeting at his apartment's door.

I think he is a bit meticulous and conservative, especially considering this is his first entertainment program. Most actors are usually more careful about their appearances and images than singers are, who usually frequent the variety circuit. He'll loosen up soon and then show his real personality

Hahaha I laughed almost all the time on this episode.  I loved how Min oppa was perplexed by her wanting a country home. He thought carefully, asked questions and then tried to tactfully to put an end to the country home. Hahaha and then had to save himself by saying as long as he was with her, it was ok. She did the same thing about the residential house, finding fault with certain things. But in the end, she knew how to get something both he and her would be happy with. I think Min oppa is catching on that she is smart and nice. This was such a fun time with them and they found out more about each other.

This episode was so funny lol Like @colourgrae, I laughed through most of it especially when they were role playing in the second house. Poor real estate agent looked so frustrated with them :)) Min oppa just goes along with what she says even though he didn't want to do it lolBoth found faults with the homes that they didn't really want (though Jin Young liked the second place, her heart was set on a country home), but Min oppa did seem surprised with her solution and I was thinking why they didn't think of this earlier. So are they going to live in his place or hers until they find a new home? I know she suggested hers, but then she mentioned telling her mom they'd live at his place. Did anyone else find it odd and hilarious how Jin Young brought up having a baby and Min oppa just went along with with it and that topic became natural the more they said it? Mi Sun is right, I think they're the first couple in WGM history to actually discuss having a baby, with some seriousness in it. 

After a couple of viewings, I was watching their body language throughout. When they start out in the car, Min oppa is relaxed and he has put his arm to the side rest. This opens up his body towards her and he is actively engaged with his eyes (when he can look) This is good. It shows a very charming side of him that he wants to not just sit and stare ahead but to "lean" towards her while talking. And as always JinYoung is smiling and has a planned treat for him. She wants him to know tho she can't peel an apple, she can rip off an orange peel with the best.  ;)  She also ends up leaning on the arm rest and off they go to the real estate guy who probably thought it was a great idea for him to be on TV. Until of course, he sees that they are not going to be in agreement with on where they'll live. Min oppa is careful to look to her when discussing the pluses of residential living. He is trying to use his actor skills in figuring out what she may be thinking by her actions (at least that sounds good to me ;P  ) He tries his best to convince her, that what he likes is good for both. Haha he makes a big deal out of the park but she isn't going to fold into his plans so easily. :P
 I get the feeling he hasn't either thought of what would happen if they were at odds, or had much experience in it. Because to me, he seems frustrated from the beginning and gets a little desperate at the end when his logical arguments don't bring about the solution he wanted. She on the other hand, has probably realized from the beginning that a compromise is necessary. He is surprised at the end but she has thought it out already.  After the residential houses, they go to the country. Notice after getting out of the car, Min oppa crosses his arms. That's usually a sign that a person feels nervous or defensive. The county setting is almost like a desert to him - no market, gym or shopping place. This kind of reminds me of an old old show - Green Acres, except it is the husband that wants to live on a farm and the wife is the city lover. When the wife finds out she has to live a dilapidated farm - it looks like Min oppa's  expression. :-O
 I think they are opposites and can get along if they are honest about what they like or don't like.

MC MiSun also made a comment like she is a bit worried on JinYoung pushing it so hard - MC MiSun said ' will this couple be fine?".

On the other hand, although Nam Goong Min expressed his appreciation for JinYoung's courage on inviting him to live at her house, he expressed his concern about privacy being exposed - especially at this early stage of their being together.

Just my honest opinion tho' - I like that JinYoung is bubbly and straightforward, but I don't find it amusing sometimes when she tries to bring up topics that is too personal.  And the baby topic - that was a bit surprising.

@vyra  Don't you think both of them throw things out to see how the other reacts to it? She may be just joking around but at 30, most ladies hear a clock ticking.

@viyraI think it's because Jin Young is such a free spirit and straight forward person that it can cause issues or a misunderstanding. I think Min oppa is a stubborn person and is probably used to things being a certain way. With Jin Young, everything is opposite and now things aren't as easy. Looking for a home isn't simple, but I bet he didn't think that things would be that hard and they'd have 2 different ideals. He became somewhat defensive at some point and Jin Young wasn't ready to give in either, I think that's what Mi Sun meant. It's not solely Jin Young being pushy. I know they are on tv, but her reasons for coming on this show were probably for real reasons. Even as a newlywed couple, sometimes the baby topic does come up. I see her as someone who tries to plan somewhat for the possible near future. It's not considered too personal if it has to do with them as a couple. 

@lavelyShai  I agree with her being a free spirit. And at 37 living alone or making only your own choices, Min oppa is either going to learn to compromise, or he better find someone that doesn't mind giving in all the time or has the exact same tastes.  But for now, he seems happy to have a bright and cheerful wife.