|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

@LavelyShai‌ which couple whose friend came to the show and made their commentary? Im new to wgm. Watched a few season 1 couples and the current ones.

Somehow i like jin young. I thought that i wont but she isnt annoying at all to me. I like her small snort laughter when she is embarrassed. Hee.

I think min oppa said he wanted to experience romance...he said so in the first episode?

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@happymemories - thanks for the gifs of their conversation regarding their pet names for each other.

You can tell NGM is a little clueless when it comes to relationships.  HJY's naughtiness bounces back on her.  I can tell NGM may be clueless but he catches on real quick.   :))   So now he would be curious with everything she says - he would start sipping through every word.

I hope someone is good at getting the preview pictures because I can never find them. Not that they're out yet. I wonder what else they will do besides house hunt. It is pretty bold of Min oppa to want a kiss on the first date, but he got too nervous when it finally happened.  :\"> hey the format just changed

I didn't know what a "trot" singer was so I looked it up.

Trot, (Korean 트로트 teuroteu; sometimes called 뽕짝 ppongjjak due to its distinctive background rhythm), is a genre of Korean pop music, and is recognized as the oldest form of Korean pop music. Formulated during the Japanese rule in the early 1900s, the genre has been influenced by Japanese, Western and Korean musical elements. Also, the genre has adopted different names, such as yuhaenggappongjjak, and most recently teuroteu (the Korean pronunciation of the word trot). While the genre’s popularity declined during the 1990s, most recently, it has been subject to revivals by contemporary South Korean pop artists such asJang Yoon Jeong and BIGBANG member Daesung.

The name derives from a shortening of "foxtrot", a ballroom dance which influenced the simple two-beat of elements of the genre. Trot music is described as two-beat rhythm or duple rhythm, traditional seven-five syllabic stanzas, and unique vocal style called Gagok.

My live stream isn't working. Sad.

Guest red2aflam

Cut for today episode http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DslqDEXQOyM http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtduqvi-dgU http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0f2JTWUTY

Guest playgue

NGM watched the first episode of this show because HJY was on it (he's checking up on her :)).

He's jealous again because she sat next to Hong Jinho lol.
HJY decided not to do the show because they kept coupling HJY and HJH which made NGM happy.
HJY teased him later by asking if it would be uncomfortable to invite HJH and NGM said to make sure to hold him back if she does.
NGM and HJH might face off in a future episode haha.

I want to know what the conversation was in the car where Min oppa was running his finger back and forth over the steering wheel. They showed a word picture with WORDS = her face and more words    then WORDS = his face and more words. Then of course the hearts....

Guest jdkk09

This couple is funny to watch even when I don't understand all that's being said.  Their facial expressions and mannerisms when they talk to each other is hilarious.  Can't wait to hear what's actually being said.  I think NGM doesn't quite know what's hit him.  But he's just sooooo cute.

Archived