|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wulfpopjusshi

Could be good to request some easy acces buttons to introduce spoilers and others things, since isn't very intuitive for starters. LOL to @colourgrae achieving a first spoiler after more than 1,000 posts xD 

It's OK if they keep their mourning for another week, I have a lot of homework also, so I just expect for the Radio Star episode.

Thanks all for your information, for now @kawaiinoona has the "most international" location xD 

@wulfpopjusshi hehehe. Over here, you guys are the most 'international'. Glad to know i have people to discuss things with from around the world.

My first drama was Goong and it remains one of my favourites. My first wgm ever was 2young. Before, I wasnt interested in wgm at all. :). Nice to know a bit more about yourselves. @LavelyShai‌ i was horrified with Fashion King. So i know why you cringed. Lol. Why am i talking about this with you here?

Guest kangminto

http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/27/kbs-mbc-and-sbs-will-resume-airing-variety-shows-this-week/#.U15nbFVdWSoFound the article. It is the three main broadcasting stations. 

I was just trying to get events in the correct order about the filming.
 So they did the honeymoon game show right after Radio Star because the clothes are the same. They visited with her friends after Radio Star because he talked about her winking at the Super Junior guy. When the episode of house hunting aired,(216) they were on their honeymoon because her friend sat in for her. By episode #217, they were back and Jin Young was MC.

Guest kangminto

Yep. And now there's about a 2-3 week delay between the filming and airings of the show so we're going to be at their honeymoon while they're probably filming something about the house.

Guest wulfpopjusshi

That's good to hear!  I just realized how much I will miss this show when it ends!
@LavelyShai Thanks for your warning, I'll search for another image, for now I'll keep it, until it irremediably disappears...

That is the Radio Star episode that everyone is waiting for the eng subs. On the preview is where you see the game show and the Radio Star Logo in the background. They are also wearing the same clothes so it must have been filmed after since WooYoung did not arrive on time for the show. 

This is the preview, I haven't found the full yet.

Guest wulfpopjusshi

What a terrible punishment! Changed! Thank you, I was searching for something with Hong Jin Young noona's aegyo, but there isn't, she's just receiving the recognition she deserves, I guess.  Maybe @LavelyShai would must start to show her secret 'couple' colection...
@kawaiinoona From that point of view, yeah, we're the foreign ones xD! btw, I just wanna say that I really like your nickname, is like the perfect combintation between japanese and korean.

@colourgrae Awesome, I'll watch it tomorrow! Hope you can find the first part!

Wow the order of events kinda confuse me. Thank you @colourgrae for pointing them out.

@wulfpopjusshi‌ haha. Thank u. I just like the words 'kawaii' and 'noona'. Then I lumped them together. :)

Soompi is based in the US? So I guess I AM the international one here.lol..

If the shows do return this week, will the episode be just about the game segment?

@kawaiinoona  I think it will be just the game segment. Although if it is, it would be long. I say that because WGM would probably count 2young couple and our couples time as one segment (2 together) Maybe there will be some time given to 2young couple and ours after the game to round it out. Probably tease us with honeymoon pictures at the end.  >:)

Guest oOicyOo.

Just to clarify... The actual filming order, not the episode order, is the first meeting > Radio Star > house hunt > meeting with friends > honeymoon right?

Hi friends.i am new member here please accept me in this thread.
and i want to share this news about hong jin young.
http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/165314/hong-jin-young-denies-scandal-with-hong-jin-ho.jpg?w=600
class="at_title"Hong Jin Young, "My Scandal With Hong Jin Ho Is Not True... I'm Going To Take My Virtual Marriage Seriously"

Singer Hong Jin Young talked about her ideal type.

In KBS 2TV "1:100" aired today, Hong Jin Young talked about her scandal with the ex-pro gamer Hong Jin Ho.
Hong Jin Young said, "We were close just because were both Hong but the scandal is not true."
About her ideal type, she said, "I like guys that I'm comfortable with. I want someone that I could mentally depend on. I've been busy so I wasn't able to meet someone like that.  But for now, I'm going to take my virtual marriage seriously."

By Staff Writer | April 30, 2014 02:27 AM EDT
this is the link: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/89810/20140430/hong-jin-young-my-scandal-with-hong-jin-ho-is-not-true-im-going-to-take-my-virtual-marriage-seriously.htm

Hi @saeedeh  Thanks for the article and welcome to the thread. Have fun and thanks for jumping in.  ;;)
 Min oppa seems like a dependable guy, but I worry about his jealousy. What is "normal" jealousy in Korean culture that is acceptable?  Standing between another guy and your lady? Only let her flirt with you No talking with past boyfriends (I saw this in another reality show Love Actually) Checking up on her?????????????????????????????????????????????
 He might go over the line sometimes even by his own admission. Now he could have been joking but he seemed to be serious and honest about it. Hopefully, he calms down once he gets to know her better. And because she stopped doing the show with Jin Ho before he asked (if he had even dared too) he's aware that she is thinking of him. Just don't go crazy Min oppa.

Archived