Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymemories09

|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

colourgrae said: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/87347/20140410/hong-jin-young-bikini-picture-during-honeymoon-nam-goong-min-must-be-so-happy.htm
 This has a picture of her in a bikini on the honeymoon. Tried posting but it was weird. hong-jin-young-bikini-picture.jpg?w=600
@colourgrae can you see it?

@LavelyShai  Yeah thanks. I wonder what he thinks of her posting that? He didn't mind finding the other picture....... I wonder who took the picture?

colourgrae said: @LavelyShai  Yeah thanks. I wonder what he thinks of her posting that? He didn't mind finding the other picture....... I wonder who took the picture? Maybe a friend...or her manager lol I also wonder what he thinks of this picture, maybe he won't mind it. 

Well I don't think he will dislike the photo, as he has already seen images of her in a bikini on the first date.lol. lucky man...she is beautiful, funny and smart.

I don't know if I'll stay up for the show, but I have to say sorry to them both. Because from when they arrive at the country house to the end, I laugh continually. I hope they don't mind. And I have to admit, I feel compassion for Min oppa. When you are more of an introvert, meeting someone that is a powerhouse of emotions can be overwhelming. And part ways thru the country house, he might have felt that there was nothing he could do to get out of living out in the wilds. Sort of like it was unfair because she so set on it. So he was a little pouty before she said let's go down the middle. Then he brightens up and gets relaxed. But as soon as she says they are going to meet her friends, poor Min oppa looks like he wants to run away again.  :P
I'm guessing the honeymoon is 1 or two episodes away? Or more?

MBC cut:

In this episode was many dialogues so I must wait for sub because it seems that conversation with the friends moved interesting topics... and of course after the preview  I can't wait for the next episode  :D

Yes, a lot of conversation. JinYoung was mostly quiet, letting her friends do the talking. Both she and Min oppa are good observers. He did a good mimic of her that had her friends laughing.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/87624/20140412/nam-goong-min-wife-hong-jin-young-was-winking-at-kyuhyun.htm

class="at_title" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 17px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 17px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style-type: none; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; font-weight: bold; clear: both; text-align: center; "Nam Goong Min, "My Wife Hong Jin Young Was Winking At Kyuhyun"

Enjoyed every second of this episode but here's a few highlights for me:

***Min oppa was very attentive to Jin Young's friends, his body language at the table [i.e leaning forward] shows full attention to what they're saying; he was charming and funny

***the little bits of touches he gives JinYoung like when he's asking why she's getting mad, or when he joked as a "revenge" that he expected a very young idol as a wife [i may have misinterpreted this convo, so don't quote me ^^]

***the way he shows his jealousy and his imitations of his wife's aegyo... so cute!

***it gave me butterflies when he gave her his jacket during the walk

***when they recorded their "promise" after the lock event, Min using the word cherish.

I can't wait for subs to be out and for next week, looks so much fun [and lots of skinship! yay!]... they just make a great couple. they look good as individual, great when they're together. so sorry for the long post, i just love this pairing
:x

kiyumilovesyunho said: Enjoyed every second of this episode but here's a few highlights for me:

***Min oppa was very attentive to Jin Young's friends, his body language at the table [i.e leaning forward] shows full attention to what they're saying; he was charming and funny

***the little bits of touches he gives JinYoung like when he's asking why she's getting mad, or when he joked as a "revenge" that he expected a very young idol as a wife [i may have misinterpreted this convo, so don't quote me ^^]

***the way he shows his jealousy and his imitations of his wife's aegyo... so cute!

***it gave me butterflies when he gave her his jacket during the walk

***when they recorded their "promise" after the lock event, Min using the word cherish.

I can't wait for subs to be out and for next week, looks so much fun [and lots of skinship! yay!]... they just make a great couple. they look good as individual, great when they're together. so sorry for the long post, i just love this pairing
:x

we-got-married1.jpgS class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hong Jin Young Makes Nam Goong Min Speechless on “We Got Married”singer Hong Jin Young acknowledged her previous relationship and threw a fastball against her pretend husband, actor Nam Goong Min.On the episode of MBC’s “We Got Married,” which aired on April 12, Hong Jin Young introduced Nam Goong Min to her friends, Shinji of Koyote and Joo Hyun of SPICA.During their meeting Shinji asked Nam Goong Min, “When you searched Hong Jin Young on the Internet, didn't you find another name in the search?” hinting on Hong Jin Young’s previous relationship. Nam Goong Min answered, “Ah…” signaling that he remembered.Shinji tried to mitigate the situation by saying, “We ( Hong Jin Young, Shinji, and male subject) were all close friends,” to Nam Goong Min, but Hong Jin Young corrected her and said, “No,  I did go out with him. Everyone knew about our relationship.” She added, “I dated publicly. I’m sure Nam Goong Min tried everything even though he didn't date publicly,” leaving Nam Goong Min speechless. 

Is that the part I was talking about? And what does she mean "tried everything?" Is she talking 19+ things or what?

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young met up with her friends Shinji and SPICA'sJuhyun on the April 12th episode of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young says she was surprised that there are no scripts on 'We Got Married' + poses for a stunning pictorial

He had a few questions for them right off the bat. He asked Shinji, "Why is Hong Jin Young such a flirt?" Shinji replied, "She's not flirting. That's just her life. It could seem that way from a man's point of view, but it's really not like that."

Nam Goong Min then brought up the aegyo expressions that are Hong Jin Young's trademark, saying, "I liked them thinking she would only do them for me, but on another program, she winked at Super Junior's Kyuhyun. I'm worried about Hong Jin Ho too."Hong Jin Young explained, "No, it's not like that. I meant to wink at the camera, but the timing was off."

The two then ended the night with a romantic stroll and promised to treat each other well. What do you think of Hong Jin Young's aegyo?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/hong-jin-young-and-nam-goong-min-meet-up-with-shinji-and-spicas-juhyun-on-we-got-married

You know, Min oppa kinda reminds me of Changmin from TVXQ..just a bit :P
Lmao her timing was off when she winked. Oh goodness. Wait, if that's her not flirting, what does her flirting look like? :))

I don't remember reading this - it's about their radio star appearance. So Min oppa has a lot of girl friends..

Many of the "We Got Married" viewers offered positive reactions of the unveiling of the Namgoong Min - Hong Jin Young couple. Dubbed the "cutie couple", their dynamic is both comical and sweet. Appearing as a couple on "Radio Star", they showed the hilarious couple dynamic that ensues when opposites attract.

Hong Jin Young spoke first, as it was already her third time appearing on Radio Star. When singer Jung Joon Young stated that he always felt that Hong Jin Young was a great person, she responded by saying that she's always been fond of Jung Joon Young. Namgoong Min then broke up the conversation by telling the MC's that Hong Jin Young is very flirty and that she should act like how she naturally acts around him.

Not one to lose, Hong Jin Young responded by saying, "Namgoong Min acts like he's a quiet person, but in reality, he says everything that he wants to say. People say I'm flirty, but Namgoong Min is the one that has more girlfriends than guyfriends."

Hong Jin Young described Namgoong Min as a man that would point it out if she had something stuck in her teeth. When the MC's asked if Hong Jin Young would tell her boyfriend or husband if his zipper is open, Hong Jin Young surprised the MC's by telling them that she would close it for him. Hong Jin Young also revealed her "cutie" moves, but Namgoong Min stated, "She often takes it too far," drawing laughter.

However, they are not always at odds. Namgoong Min stated that Hong Jin Young's bright personality lights up a room. He stated that while she isn't his style physically, her natural charm and personality made him really like her. He also stated that Hong Jin Young is not pretty but lovely. Hong Jin Young didn't respond to these comments but smiled and encouraged Namgoong Min throughout the show.

It will be interesting, to say the least, to see their dynamic play out in "We Got Married".

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/85671/20140328/radio-star-featuring-namgoong-min-hong-jin-young-cutie-couple.htm

Loved this episode! It gave me the laughs that i needed in this dreary morning. Loved the adult interaction and straightforwardness of it all. Min oppa really made jy's friends laugh and i think those are plus points. He is into his hubby role alright. Although his jealous tendencies scared me a little..lol... Its nice though that he shows jealousy. I was rather surprised at jy's silence at the table as well. Min oppa surprised her i guess? Or she could be letting her friends (loved their noisiness) get to know him.

@colourgrae‌ great insight about the couple's personalities! Min oppa is more of an introvert isnt he? But he managed his meeting with friends well in this week's episode.

Happy with this coupling. Very grown up.

There were some phrases I couldn't figure out. At the end of the dinner, they were talking about Min oppa's obsession. They said he had a "rear end". What does that mean? I know it relates to being obsessive because they said if he was restrictive, it would be a "three combo" Anyone have a guess?  :-/ :-B