|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young go on a romantic street date holding hands in stills for 'We Got Married'

hong-jin-young-nam-goong-min_1396088822_

Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min had their first date on the March 29th episode of 'We Got Married'. 

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young says she was surprised that there are no scripts on 'We Got Married' + poses for a stunning pictorial

The newest couple to join the cast walked the streets of Daehangno hand in hand, just as Nam Goong Min said he would like to do with his onscreen wife. Hong Jin Young said, "I had a really hard time in Daehangno [in the past]. It was really tough, but now that time has passed, it's become a cherished memory. I think I am who I am now because I went through that period. That's why I wanted to go with my husband."

During their street date, Nam Goong Min suddenly suggested, "We're married now and we're on a street date. Should we hold hands? We can at least hold hands." Hong Jin Young responded, "I think we're the fastest out of all the couples [to hold hands]."

The actor later revealed that holding hands definitely made the mood for him. He said, "It took a lot of guts for me to hold her hand, but after that, I felt my heart skip a beat. It felt more like a date." Hong Jin Young also shared, "It's been a while since I've held a man's hand... That's when it became more real."

How are you liking the Hong Jin Young-Nam Goong Min couple?

c: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/hong-jin-young-and-nam-goong-min-go-on-their-first-date-on-we-got-married-

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a good idea for  them to live outside of that village.  They are both adults  and both have a different approach on marriage - different from the other couples.  Looks like this couple are not into  trying to make themselves funny but rather would want to face reality - through WGM.

Min oppa is very observant I guess because he is an actor. He is very subtle when he watches her at the time they come across the singer. At 39:13 or so, from just a slight shift of his eyes he is seeing her enjoying the song and then he looks forward. I don't know what he says just after that, but from the BRI, it seems he's jealous? I think he will have a lot of jealous moments with her because she is so outgoing.

Guest anya7993

140329 WGM Ep 215 FULL RAW http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ken7o_140329-we-got-married-episode-215_tv

Cr: K-PopGangTV

Observant - suspicious - and a little analytical - but I don't think he is a jealous person but rather a little conservative.  In episode 1, he notices how she turns her heads trying to be cute (he thought) and he seems he is not too into it.

I think he is the kind of person who would observe too much, and if he doesn't like what he sees or observes, he would just turn and walk away - this is my interpretation of HJY's 'the first one to climb the ceiling ........".

colourgrae said:  Min oppa is very observant I guess because he is an actor. He is very subtle when he watches her at the time they come across the singer. At 39:13 or so, from just a slight shift of his eyes he is seeing her enjoying the song and then he looks forward. I don't know what he says just after that, but from the BRI, it seems he's jealous? I think he will have a lot of jealous moments with her because she is so outgoing.

@aymisskorea - thanks for the link to the English subs - great!

These two like each other's company - they have good words about each other - however - they seem to be suspicious of each other too. 

I so love the guy's voice - so calm - and he's very charming!  I watched one of his dramas (Can You Hear My Heart) and he's a good actor.

I think it does add an interesting twist her being an MC but I wonder if it will make her edit herself.  Nah, she just bubbles over and she likes Min oppa and his cute awkwardness. Some similarities: They are both fashion conscious - Min oppa liked she changed to match his beige coat, even High5ing her Typical competitiveness - (although give Min oppa the edge for stacking the candy challenge in his favor by asking the guy to press harder for him) (loved his oh so innocent "I didn't cheat" look >:) Interested in doing same things Both expressive in eye dialog  ;;)
 Wgm seems to heading towards a theme of Jealous Min oppa vs Playful Handful Jin Young.  They always start with some kind of bias whether good or bad.
 I really like them as a couple and Min oppa is getting the hang of things really quickly for not having been in a variety show before. Tho during the play acting, I'm sure he had thoughts running thru his head of "I'm a crazy man for doing this"  One thing about Radio Star and other interviews I find fascinating, is that WGM goes about picking couples in a variety of ways. It all depends on the mix they want for the show. Usually it is the man that gets the preference and his was partially by looking at pictures (although they used his comment about her being honest as more important than fitting his style look) WooYoung was by a list of his ideal type - his wife SeoYoung by her desire to be with someone that could understand her and wasn't prejudiced by her skin tone. The 4D couple was mostly by a feeling they would work out. The SoHan couple matchmade just as if you paid someone to find you a wife/husband.
 With this couple it is obvious they have a good sense of themselves. Like she said in the car, if Min oppa was matched to a girl that he would read books to, he would die of boredom. He won't have the luxury of being bored around her I think.  ;)

I think they are funny! Both didnt hold back their personality much i think. Thats why it became comfortable for them quite quickly. I personally think jy unleashed min's crazy side of him! Even if its for a while.

Its hilarious to see other MC's tease jy to death. Haha. They shud bring back that format where couples watch together with the mcs.

Loved it. No beating around the bush.

@lavelyShai  Testing the marriage waters?  Maybe he's hoping for offers after the show  :-O  Maybe a friend convinced him that it wasn't that hard to do  >:)  Put in his request 3 years ago and forgot that he had  :-\"  Heard that the show was looking for real relationships after the show and took a chance  :-bd  Secretly wants to get the lead romantic role and figures this will do it  8->
Or none of the above  :P

Archived