Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymemories09

|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

Here's the article that went with the pictures from allkpop

At the latest recording for MBC's 'We Got Married,' newlyweds Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min went on a street date wearing comfortable clothes as both picked this as the first thing they wanted to do after getting married.

In the car, Hong Jin Young said, "From now on, I will take care of my husband's health," and went to a store selling mushrooms as it was good for providing energy.  Nam Goong Min said it felt like it was working right away and touched his glowing face, making her laugh.  

Once they arrived at their destination, Hong Jin Young entered the little theater and Nam Goong Min asked her to briefly show 'Children's Musical Robin Hood' to revive his memories from ten years ago.  Hong Jin Young said, "As I'm playing Robin Hood's girlfriend, my husband needs to play the role of Robin Hood." The two then proceeded to take on their impromptu roles bringing lots of laughs.

Ah Korean fans of this couple call them 'Namong couple'. Cuz if we add their frist name 'Nam' and 'Hong' to 'Namhong' 남홍it's more easier to call 'Namong' ^^ 나몽
So in Korea, Namong is their couple name.

They make an interesting pair. Seems Min Oppa is up for anything.  I think Mina oppa is a little naughty. He asked if she was naughty at the restaurant which made me wonder at the time if he was hoping she was. Then when she was going to film him, he struct a naughty pose. hmmm. In the preview it looks like they aren't staying at the WGM village. Are they getting a house in their neighborhood?
@min chinlee for the link

colourgrae said:  They make an interesting pair. Seems Min Oppa is up for anything.  I think Mina oppa is a little naughty. He asked if she was naughty at the restaurant which made me wonder at the time if he was hoping she was. Then when she was going to film him, he struct a naughty pose. hmmm. In the preview it looks like they aren't staying at the WGM village. Are they getting a house in their neighborhood?
@min chinlee for the link They're not staying in WGM Village? I'm kinda hoping they don't, they do live in the same area so it wouldn't make much sense to move them far out near the other couples, who don't live near one another. 

Since I don't know Hangul but just bits, I'm guessing they are house shopping. From a high rise with nice views to a comfy house with a backyard. Seems they'll be be finding out what they like in a house.

still more cut from MBC:

LavelyShai said: colourgrae said:  They make an interesting pair. Seems Min Oppa is up for anything.  I think Mina oppa is a little naughty. He asked if she was naughty at the restaurant which made me wonder at the time if he was hoping she was. Then when she was going to film him, he struct a naughty pose. hmmm. In the preview it looks like they aren't staying at the WGM village. Are they getting a house in their neighborhood?
@min chinlee for the link

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young go on a romantic street date holding hands in stills for 'We Got Married'

hong-jin-young-nam-goong-min_1396088822_

Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min had their first date on the March 29th episode of 'We Got Married'. 

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young says she was surprised that there are no scripts on 'We Got Married' + poses for a stunning pictorial

The newest couple to join the cast walked the streets of Daehangno hand in hand, just as Nam Goong Min said he would like to do with his onscreen wife. Hong Jin Young said, "I had a really hard time in Daehangno [in the past]. It was really tough, but now that time has passed, it's become a cherished memory. I think I am who I am now because I went through that period. That's why I wanted to go with my husband."

During their street date, Nam Goong Min suddenly suggested, "We're married now and we're on a street date. Should we hold hands? We can at least hold hands." Hong Jin Young responded, "I think we're the fastest out of all the couples [to hold hands]."

The actor later revealed that holding hands definitely made the mood for him. He said, "It took a lot of guts for me to hold her hand, but after that, I felt my heart skip a beat. It felt more like a date." Hong Jin Young also shared, "It's been a while since I've held a man's hand... That's when it became more real."

How are you liking the Hong Jin Young-Nam Goong Min couple?

c: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/hong-jin-young-and-nam-goong-min-go-on-their-first-date-on-we-got-married-

@aymisskoreaUnless they're trying something new for this couple. Jin Young is one of the MCs so maybe they're treating her differently. I mean, she was very blunt with her reasons for being on here. Since we already know they live near each other anyways, perhaps this is different approach. I don't think it has anything to do with their time on the show. Does anyone have the video of the preview for next week?

It's a good idea for  them to live outside of that village.  They are both adults  and both have a different approach on marriage - different from the other couples.  Looks like this couple are not into  trying to make themselves funny but rather would want to face reality - through WGM.

They seem a little on the crazy side...and I like that very much.  I do hope they find a home in town and not in the village.  This may actually work for them much better than the far away village. 

starmanis2bowie said: They seem a little on the crazy side...and I like that very much.  I do hope they find a home in town and not in the village.  This may actually work for them much better than the far away village.