Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymemories09

|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

I hope someone is good at getting the preview pictures because I can never find them. Not that they're out yet. I wonder what else they will do besides house hunt. It is pretty bold of Min oppa to want a kiss on the first date, but he got too nervous when it finally happened.  :\"> hey the format just changed

colourgrae said: I hope someone is good at getting the preview pictures because I can never find them. Not that they're out yet. I wonder what else they will do besides house hunt. It is pretty bold of Min oppa to want a kiss on the first date, but he got too nervous when it finally happened.  :\"> hey the format just changed I think they will house hunt the majority of the time then possibly take a break at a cafe or something. People usually get the preview pics by the video previes and just get screenshots or sometimes whatever they find on Naver or Daum.
Even hand holding on the first date here is pretty rare and awesome, it was still a bold move. I predict lots of skinship for this couple ;)) ;)) Oh! The format did change with them

Hello..newbie here, i'm just being silent reader.

Here it is the link for tomorrow episode. There are 2 pics

44286607-1a5a-402b-8f39-88a33b1cdb4a.jpg

05cae20c-05a3-4332-bebd-758873214259.jpg

@destrianalie  Hi, we are happy to have you here. Thanks for the pictures.  The second picture is so cute with Min oppa's whole face in a smile.  She probably has him laughing all through the house hunting episode.

I didn't know what a "trot" singer was so I looked it up.

Trot, (Korean 트로트 teuroteu; sometimes called 뽕짝 ppongjjak due to its distinctive background rhythm), is a genre of Korean pop music, and is recognized as the oldest form of Korean pop music. Formulated during the Japanese rule in the early 1900s, the genre has been influenced by Japanese, Western and Korean musical elements. Also, the genre has adopted different names, such as yuhaenggappongjjak, and most recently teuroteu (the Korean pronunciation of the word trot). While the genre’s popularity declined during the 1990s, most recently, it has been subject to revivals by contemporary South Korean pop artists such asJang Yoon Jeong and BIGBANG member Daesung.

The name derives from a shortening of "foxtrot", a ballroom dance which influenced the simple two-beat of elements of the genre. Trot music is described as two-beat rhythm or duple rhythm, traditional seven-five syllabic stanzas, and unique vocal style called Gagok.

My live stream isn't working. Sad.

Cut for today episode http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DslqDEXQOyM http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtduqvi-dgU http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm0f2JTWUTY

NGM watched the first episode of this show because HJY was on it (he's checking up on her :)).

He's jealous again because she sat next to Hong Jinho lol.
HJY decided not to do the show because they kept coupling HJY and HJH which made NGM happy.
HJY teased him later by asking if it would be uncomfortable to invite HJH and NGM said to make sure to hold him back if she does.
NGM and HJH might face off in a future episode haha.

I want to know what the conversation was in the car where Min oppa was running his finger back and forth over the steering wheel. They showed a word picture with WORDS = her face and more words    then WORDS = his face and more words. Then of course the hearts....

This couple is funny to watch even when I don't understand all that's being said.  Their facial expressions and mannerisms when they talk to each other is hilarious.  Can't wait to hear what's actually being said.  I think NGM doesn't quite know what's hit him.  But he's just sooooo cute.

colourgrae said:  I can't wait till next week when he gets interrogated to meet her friends. Meeting the friends is the best part of this, that when we'll really see him get nervous and I can't wait for that to happen >:)
If anyone is curious, here are Jin Young's songs. Love Battery 

Boogie Man

Is the first video one that is a before plastic surgery? Her nose looks different for sure.  She looked pretty before, now it is a "cute" look.