|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

Guest playgue

I think she was prettier pre-surgery but she leaves a stronger impression now. She's so adorable though. I fell in love with her because of Radio Star last year and this show recently http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bjq4s
She seems like a real expert on dating on Sweet 19 but she gets flustered sometimes with NGM :))

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinda funny when NGM face-stricken n panic when HJY want to call her mom to tell they both will be living together..  :))
that's totally a nuclear fastball that cause NGM couldn't sit still... :))

Fastball indeed! Was cheering her on when she did that!

Does he seem like a meticulous person to anyone? Very careful of his appearance and presentation? And that is why he was having a mental breakdown over running around on stage and having to act goofy?  Still, he likes to take the things she does and mirror them. Waiting to know what they said in the bedroom. He was so cute trying to hit her on her shoulder. Funny guy.

I see this guy as meticulous, careful, and a little conservative.  He is also a bit innocent on HJY's straightforwardness.

I don't think they would live on each other's houses.  Men usually don't like women invading  their privacies.  The  only one I saw on WGM that did that was Ant couple - Seo InYoung moved to J-Crown's apartment - she was all packed on the first day of their meeting at his apartment's door.

Hahaha I laughed almost all the time on this episode.  I loved how Min oppa was perplexed by her wanting a country home. He thought carefully, asked questions and then tried to tactfully to put an end to the country home. Hahaha and then had to save himself by saying as long as he was with her, it was ok. She did the same thing about the residential house, finding fault with certain things. But in the end, she knew how to get something both he and her would be happy with. I think Min oppa is catching on that she is smart and nice. This was such a fun time with them and they found out more about each other.

After a couple of viewings, I was watching their body language throughout. When they start out in the car, Min oppa is relaxed and he has put his arm to the side rest. This opens up his body towards her and he is actively engaged with his eyes (when he can look) This is good. It shows a very charming side of him that he wants to not just sit and stare ahead but to "lean" towards her while talking. And as always JinYoung is smiling and has a planned treat for him. She wants him to know tho she can't peel an apple, she can rip off an orange peel with the best.  ;)  She also ends up leaning on the arm rest and off they go to the real estate guy who probably thought it was a great idea for him to be on TV. Until of course, he sees that they are not going to be in agreement with on where they'll live. Min oppa is careful to look to her when discussing the pluses of residential living. He is trying to use his actor skills in figuring out what she may be thinking by her actions (at least that sounds good to me ;P  ) He tries his best to convince her, that what he likes is good for both. Haha he makes a big deal out of the park but she isn't going to fold into his plans so easily. :P
 I get the feeling he hasn't either thought of what would happen if they were at odds, or had much experience in it. Because to me, he seems frustrated from the beginning and gets a little desperate at the end when his logical arguments don't bring about the solution he wanted. She on the other hand, has probably realized from the beginning that a compromise is necessary. He is surprised at the end but she has thought it out already.  After the residential houses, they go to the country. Notice after getting out of the car, Min oppa crosses his arms. That's usually a sign that a person feels nervous or defensive. The county setting is almost like a desert to him - no market, gym or shopping place. This kind of reminds me of an old old show - Green Acres, except it is the husband that wants to live on a farm and the wife is the city lover. When the wife finds out she has to live a dilapidated farm - it looks like Min oppa's  expression. :-O
 I think they are opposites and can get along if they are honest about what they like or don't like.

MC MiSun also made a comment like she is a bit worried on JinYoung pushing it so hard - MC MiSun said ' will this couple be fine?".

On the other hand, although Nam Goong Min expressed his appreciation for JinYoung's courage on inviting him to live at her house, he expressed his concern about privacy being exposed - especially at this early stage of their being together.

Just my honest opinion tho' - I like that JinYoung is bubbly and straightforward, but I don't find it amusing sometimes when she tries to bring up topics that is too personal.  And the baby topic - that was a bit surprising.

@lavelyShai  I agree with her being a free spirit. And at 37 living alone or making only your own choices, Min oppa is either going to learn to compromise, or he better find someone that doesn't mind giving in all the time or has the exact same tastes.  But for now, he seems happy to have a bright and cheerful wife.

@LavelyShai‌ i agree with u abt the baby and house hunting points. Sometimes when u r at that age, the baby topic is inevitable. Its funny how the topic became so natural. At the same time, when he said one baby, i expected jinyoung to suggest another number. Hee.

As for house hunting..phew. i was constantly on the edge of my seat thinking who will try to solve it or compromise. That was another fastball by Jinyoung when she compromised but made him know that she expects something from him for her in the deal. She said if they live in the country, she will take care of his well being when she plants veggies. What will he do for her if they live in the city? Fastball! He couldnt answer right away. Its tough...but apt for this couple..love the seriousness as well

Guest playgue

hyulgang11 said: Did u guys see this?? http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=married&no=903560&page=1&serVal=%EB%82%98%EB%AA%BD&s_type=subject_m&b_type=&ser_pos= Plz someone uploads these pics in here

viyra said:

I see this guy as meticulous, careful, and a little conservative.  He is also a bit innocent on HJY's straightforwardness.

I don't think they would live on each other's houses.  Men usually don't like women invading  their privacies.  The  only one I saw on WGM that did that was Ant couple - Seo InYoung moved to J-Crown's apartment - she was all packed on the first day of their meeting at his apartment's door.

Guest oOicyOo.

Alright alright i will give in... I will have to ship with you guys... Haha

Out of curiousity... Hong Jin Young's latest tweet said something about marriage/misunderstandings (according to google translate). Can someone one accurately translate the tweets plus a couple of the comments below the tweet?

https://twitter.com/Sambahong/statuses/453473097136340992

Archived