|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome @kangminto!

To me min oppa can sing with training. Jin young was probably kind to say that he sang well. In my eyes, jy was more touched with the fact that he sang for her, on the first date! On stage! In front of a crew! I cringed a bit when he sang on Radio Star, but I was touched that he did it anyway.

I don't want them to argue unnecessarily...lol...but it would be interesting to see them figure things out when conflicts do arise. It will be interesting TV. Like when min oppa said one thing but jy asked to clarify details, or when he pointed out her aegyo and how she handled it.

Since I had rewatched their cuts, I rather like JY giving her hubby healthy drinks and fruits. It's very lovey wifey.

Don't you think he sang a little better on Radio Star? He at least seemed more resigned confident to sing it then.
 She is taking care of him isn't she. And he apparently likes to drink that healthy stuff juice. When they have an episode when she cooks for him, I wonder how it will turn out. I wonder if he cooks too. That would be fun to have both of them cooking. She might even peel an apple for him.  ;;)  :\"> 
And then he will =P~
(sorry I just had to use that emoto cause I have not seen it before)

Guest wulfpopjusshi

@kangminto

Welcome! In comparison to other fanbases we're like microscopic xD, but contrary, looking stronger for now.

Since there was no episode this week, there isn't so much to talk; but I like to point how NGM isn't so good with words, two times he said: "When I saw her, thought: What is she doing here?" Obiously refering to she being MC of the show; but everyone, HJY, her friends and us, we understood that he wasn't expecting her.  Then HJY took her sweet revenge against that average guy! xD

@colourgrae

Being so unique like she is, I wonder how she will peel that apple? Maybe with her own lips, I'm just guessing... xD

Since we are such a small group, I think would be great if we know a little bit more about each other, this information must be somewhere, but is not too easy to access like in other forums, just some superficial information, if it's against the rules forget it or if you don't want to do it. I start, I'm 23 years old, man, from Mexico; and I know a Soompi forum in spanish exist, but I wanted to interact with people of more countries.

Guest kangminto

Does anyone know when the episodes will start airing again? Or is that still being determined? Waiting for episodes is more frustrating than I thought.

Guest kangminto

I think he's just a tad bit overwhelemed by the show right now; it's difficult to adjust to variety where things are more loosely scripted and you're free to build your own character. Hong Jin Young being Hong Jin Young probably adds to that difficulty. :))

Guest wulfpopjusshi

@LavelyShai

Definitely the Koreans and all the Asian nations are more respectful and sensitive about tragedies such this one, here in America, is most like: "One minute of silence... and the show must go on". I expect the Kshow Team take this recess to fix all the problems in the main site.

For my part, if I didn't have all this homework (and videogames), I should probably be doing all the gifs I planned, with HJY every episode is worth of at least 10 of those xD

Oh, we are neighbors! Sorry for my errors of grammar and syntaxis, english is obviously not my mother tongue. And what are the benefits of being a moderator? Other than kick out the bad guys. I like SNSD too, but I was more a Kara guy, but now with Nicole's departure... (back to cry). That drama is the same that "Playful Kiss"?, my sister and I tried to watch the Korean version, is any good? Thanks for answering my request!

Guest oOicyOo.

In the Pocaguri thread, I also read varying posts of MBC confirming and cancelling April 26's WGM. I guess we will just have to wait and find out.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/wedding/preview/
(The preview will be after the initial commercial clip)

I cannot wait for the next episode though. (Whether it be tmrw, next week, or next month) We might get to see some lip action!!! XD

@colourgrae yeah i think he was more confident in radio star.

I do like to see if one of them cooks for the other. And i finally found out who that other guy is. Hong jinho? He was on last week's Happy Together episode.

I am 32, from Singapore. Watches good dramas, Running Man and Happy Together. WGM newbie. Loves ssangchu couple.

Guest kangminto

I want Hong Jinho to make an appearance on the show, the amount of awkward that will happen would be hilarious.

I like how both she and him are clever. It will make their married life interesting and keep them on their toes. Min oppa is living up to the calm cat that climbs the furnace. Just because he seems so calm and gentlemanly, when he does his own tricks, it is easier to fool you. Like when they were on their date at night and they made the bet about the candy star. His face is serene and innocent all the while he had conspired with the candy maker to make it easy for him. Just only when he turns away does a little smile appear. And he realizes that she is quite clever too with her bargaining skills. "What will you do for me at the residential house since I was going to do wellbeing for you" He doesn't know exactly how she is tricking him, but he does know she is. They will have lots of fun together.

First time using a spoiler, hope it works. Nope not working. will have to try later. I tried again by capitalizing the first letter but it didn't work the way I thought. Will have to practise. :-O

I tried that and it didn't work. Surprisingly I typed the second [ spoiler ] at the end by mistake (no /) and then a spoiler window showed up.  ~X(
So then I did a capital S as some have it, no go.
So here goes again.

blblah blahssl

now it works of course  :P

Archived