Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymemories09

|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

Guest לי�ור �ורן

i think in terms of skinship they will be like jinwon anf junee.. i hope

interesting couple...  didn't realize Koreans have family names of 2 characters as well.  Initially I thought his name was  Goong Min too.  :P

Guest RoanA

Hi guys I just also want to express my interest in our new onscreen couple! I totally enjoyed their first episode. It was fun to watch and I believe that they are casted well. I am hoping for more fun episodes, well romance also!! *wink*
It was the first time for me to know about Nam Goong Min. I thought he has this lovable personality. His playful side and his random reactions kind of reminds me of Yonghwa's personality from yongseo. I love his voice too ♥
I thought Hong Jin Young has a very cute personally, with no pretensions. Guys may think she's pretending to act cute but me, as a girl, I think it's all natural. I mean her reactions and gestures are really difficult to fake. haha! It all comes naturally for her.
With their smooth interaction, I wouldn't believe that they have 7 years of gap at all. Like I had mentioned, I'm expecting more from them in the future! I also believe that at some point, they will find each other annoying... HAHA! 
also I am looking forward for more Jealous Oppa. hahaha!

jdkk09 said: His name is Namgoong Min, not Nam Goongmin.  That was one of the bones of contention with the couple.  She got his name wrong.

I'm starting to like this couple. I can't wait for more episodes.  :D
btw, I wish somebody can sub tomorrow's Radio star episode WGM special. please~  ;;)

Guest hxnis

viyra said: jdkk09 said: His name is Namgoong Min, not Nam Goongmin.  That was one of the bones of contention with the couple.  She got his name wrong.

Guest Tinkiebell

viyra said: jdkk09 said: His name is Namgoong Min, not Nam Goongmin.  That was one of the bones of contention with the couple.  She got his name wrong.

In the Korean culture, from what I've learned  from my instructor and from the books provided from the lessons, the person's last name comes first, i.e., Lee JungMin, Kang DonWon, etc.

Therefore, our virtual husband's name is laid out or pronounced or spelled as - Nam GoongMin.  MC Park MiSun corrected virtual bride Hong  JinYoung because she don't remember  her  virtual husband's full name,  and spilled out 'Nam GoongHyuk' instead.  The other male MC Jake even  corrected her and said 'GoongMin'.  They even reacted when she said 'Min oppa' because she could have said 'GoongMin oppa'.

You are right that in Korean culture the person's last name comes first. But in this case, just like @jdkk09 and @hxnis has pointed out, his last name is not Nam, it's Namgoong. Therefore the sequence of his name is Namgoong Min, and not Nam Goongmin. The MC corrected her when she said "GoongMin oppa", simply because it's incorrect. His first name is Min, so she should call him "Min oppa", which she later did correctly in the background interview. 

Min Oppa, glad we got that settled.  :-bd
I'm going to try a third guess about the cat story. Appearances are Deceiving. Just because right after that, she said she didn't know who he was as if he was pretending. Anyway, both thought the other was not being themselves and both were wrong  :))

Preview for Radio Star tonight! I forgot about it until I went to the 2Young Couple thread and someone had posted it there. I'm relying on fan subs for this since it's not regularly subbed by anyone

Guest Tinkiebell

colourgrae said: Min Oppa, glad we got that settled.  :-bd
I'm going to try a third guess about the cat story. Appearances are Deceiving. Just because right after that, she said she didn't know who he was as if he was pretending. Anyway, both thought the other was not being themselves and both were wrong  :)) Yeah I think that's what she meant with the gentle cat impression too. 
Gentle cats are supposed to be mild, tame and amiable, but when push comes to shove, they bite too! From the outside, Namgoong Min looks like a gentle, tender, soft and charming kind of guy, but in actuality, he's possessive and gets jealous easily, he can be awkward and straightforward at the same time, just like when he pointed out that there's a piece of food stuck in Jinyoung's teeth, etc. 
It's indeed funny that both of them are suspicious about each other's character at first. I'd love to see how they will get to know each other better through this show, I'm betting it would be such a fun process. :) 

@LavelyShai, wow, all couples in Radio Star. I want it subbed too!    [-O<

@Tinkiebell More than likely it'll be fan subbed so that's better than nothing. I'm relying on Wooyoung's fan base to do the subbing lol I'm sure Hottests will do it. Let's just pray a fan site will come through
You're so spot on about Min oppa, that's actually the impression I got from him. He even showed a little bit of it when he said he was going to control Jin Young's aegyo so she doesn't do it in front of other guys. 

I'm betting the 4D couple will have Radio Star translated first. They have someone that pulls stories and translations from the Chinese sector. 

Awww it was cute of Min Oppa to make her feel better after no one thought her Pikachu impression was cute. He patted her on the arm and said she was cute.  :x

What an interesting couple! They have a great flow of conversation and they go straight to the point. Will watch!

Guest לי�ור �ורן

they ware so cuteee in rs i hope that soneone will sub it.. ive twetted kshownow about it... :-/

Nam Goong Min admits to getting botox + reveals his ideal type

nam-goong-min_1395860350_af_org.jpg

Actor Nam Goong Min admitted to getting botox and talked about his ideal type of woman on MBC's 'Radio Star'.

After his onscreen wife on 'We Got MarriedHong Jin Young revealed a story in regards to admitting she got plastic surgery, Nam Goong Min related his own tale. He said, "I have an experience admitting to a procedure on the news."

Kim Gu Ra joked, "Was it an urgent press conference?" Nam Goong Min said, "They asked me during a live show so I said, 'It wasn't plastic surgery, but I did change [my looks] a bit.'"

He revealed that he got botox for his jaw. Hong Jin Young said, "You need to get a botox shot once every six months to maintain," making everyone laugh.  

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young says she was surprised that there are no scripts on 'We Got Married' + poses for a stunning pictorial

Nam Goong Min also talked about his ideal type, "I like someone who doesn't act pretty even though her face is pretty." He continued, "The 'We Got Married' production crew showed me pictures and instructed me to tell them if I liked the woman or not. They showed me a picture of Hong Jin Young and asked what I thought so I said, 'She's not my ideal type appearance-wise, but I like her because on 'Radio Star' she was honest and likable."

Hong Jin Young was unable to hide her disappointment, which Nam Goong Min quickly caught onto and said, "Right now, I really like her, but she was not my style at first. Rather than pretty, Hong Jin Young is a lovable character."

He also revealed he saw about 40 pictures of female celebrities before even getting to Hong Jin Young!

c: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/nam-goong-min-admits-to-getting-botox-reveals-his-ideal-type

and cut MBC where Nam Goong Min sing the song for Hong Jin Young

I really liked the glance of NGM that he gave just before the performance, such full of seeking support from HJY ... but was only bad quality of raw on DM and I didn't want do screen :(

After watching the Radio Star segment, I think Min oppa is a nice guy and pretty funny too. I think he will surprise us.  They already are acting like a couple. Several times he put his hand on her shoulder either to be consoling or because she was getting all wound up. I think he was more touchy than her.  She was excited to do adlibs and be on the show so I think she forgot about him sometimes. But she appreciated his singing for her.  Brave of him for singing. I like his voice even if he wasn't on key all the time.

news_1395981785_429786_m_1.jpg

2014032819202775141.jpg
Preview pics for second episode!!!!!

WOOOOW!!! Holding asap at their first meeting!!!! Daebak!!!!
They look like a couple who had met few times before shooting this episode. Looks so close and very comfortable with other. No awkwardness whatsoever. That's the way to go for this couple \m/ \m/
Wondering what will be their couple name???!!!