Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymemories09

|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

Awww it was cute of Min Oppa to make her feel better after no one thought her Pikachu impression was cute. He patted her on the arm and said she was cute.  :x

What an interesting couple! They have a great flow of conversation and they go straight to the point. Will watch!

Guest לי�ור �ורן

they ware so cuteee in rs i hope that soneone will sub it.. ive twetted kshownow about it... :-/

Nam Goong Min admits to getting botox + reveals his ideal type

nam-goong-min_1395860350_af_org.jpg

Actor Nam Goong Min admitted to getting botox and talked about his ideal type of woman on MBC's 'Radio Star'.

After his onscreen wife on 'We Got MarriedHong Jin Young revealed a story in regards to admitting she got plastic surgery, Nam Goong Min related his own tale. He said, "I have an experience admitting to a procedure on the news."

Kim Gu Ra joked, "Was it an urgent press conference?" Nam Goong Min said, "They asked me during a live show so I said, 'It wasn't plastic surgery, but I did change [my looks] a bit.'"

He revealed that he got botox for his jaw. Hong Jin Young said, "You need to get a botox shot once every six months to maintain," making everyone laugh.  

SEE ALSO: Hong Jin Young says she was surprised that there are no scripts on 'We Got Married' + poses for a stunning pictorial

Nam Goong Min also talked about his ideal type, "I like someone who doesn't act pretty even though her face is pretty." He continued, "The 'We Got Married' production crew showed me pictures and instructed me to tell them if I liked the woman or not. They showed me a picture of Hong Jin Young and asked what I thought so I said, 'She's not my ideal type appearance-wise, but I like her because on 'Radio Star' she was honest and likable."

Hong Jin Young was unable to hide her disappointment, which Nam Goong Min quickly caught onto and said, "Right now, I really like her, but she was not my style at first. Rather than pretty, Hong Jin Young is a lovable character."

He also revealed he saw about 40 pictures of female celebrities before even getting to Hong Jin Young!

c: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/nam-goong-min-admits-to-getting-botox-reveals-his-ideal-type

and cut MBC where Nam Goong Min sing the song for Hong Jin Young

I really liked the glance of NGM that he gave just before the performance, such full of seeking support from HJY ... but was only bad quality of raw on DM and I didn't want do screen :(

After watching the Radio Star segment, I think Min oppa is a nice guy and pretty funny too. I think he will surprise us.  They already are acting like a couple. Several times he put his hand on her shoulder either to be consoling or because she was getting all wound up. I think he was more touchy than her.  She was excited to do adlibs and be on the show so I think she forgot about him sometimes. But she appreciated his singing for her.  Brave of him for singing. I like his voice even if he wasn't on key all the time.

news_1395981785_429786_m_1.jpg

2014032819202775141.jpg
Preview pics for second episode!!!!!

WOOOOW!!! Holding asap at their first meeting!!!! Daebak!!!!
They look like a couple who had met few times before shooting this episode. Looks so close and very comfortable with other. No awkwardness whatsoever. That's the way to go for this couple \m/ \m/
Wondering what will be their couple name???!!!

Here's the article that went with the pictures from allkpop

At the latest recording for MBC's 'We Got Married,' newlyweds Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min went on a street date wearing comfortable clothes as both picked this as the first thing they wanted to do after getting married.

In the car, Hong Jin Young said, "From now on, I will take care of my husband's health," and went to a store selling mushrooms as it was good for providing energy.  Nam Goong Min said it felt like it was working right away and touched his glowing face, making her laugh.  

Once they arrived at their destination, Hong Jin Young entered the little theater and Nam Goong Min asked her to briefly show 'Children's Musical Robin Hood' to revive his memories from ten years ago.  Hong Jin Young said, "As I'm playing Robin Hood's girlfriend, my husband needs to play the role of Robin Hood." The two then proceeded to take on their impromptu roles bringing lots of laughs.

Ah Korean fans of this couple call them 'Namong couple'. Cuz if we add their frist name 'Nam' and 'Hong' to 'Namhong' 남홍it's more easier to call 'Namong' ^^ 나몽
So in Korea, Namong is their couple name.

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

They make an interesting pair. Seems Min Oppa is up for anything.  I think Mina oppa is a little naughty. He asked if she was naughty at the restaurant which made me wonder at the time if he was hoping she was. Then when she was going to film him, he struct a naughty pose. hmmm. In the preview it looks like they aren't staying at the WGM village. Are they getting a house in their neighborhood?
@min chinlee for the link

Since I don't know Hangul but just bits, I'm guessing they are house shopping. From a high rise with nice views to a comfy house with a backyard. Seems they'll be be finding out what they like in a house.

still more cut from MBC:

LavelyShai said: colourgrae said:  They make an interesting pair. Seems Min Oppa is up for anything.  I think Mina oppa is a little naughty. He asked if she was naughty at the restaurant which made me wonder at the time if he was hoping she was. Then when she was going to film him, he struct a naughty pose. hmmm. In the preview it looks like they aren't staying at the WGM village. Are they getting a house in their neighborhood?
@min chinlee for the link