|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

happymemories09

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mina oppa has at least one physical attraction for her - his eyes. She said you have "cow eyes" and that she likes them. And his age being older is a good thing if she wants to get married sooner than later. With a younger idol/singer they still have their career to protect so they are less likely to marry in a couple of years. When I saw Min oppa in Birth of a Rich Man, I thought he was a lot older but I think that was because he shed a lot of weight and worked out. Seems he still keeps in shape. 

Guest wulfpopjusshi

LavelyShai

said: I think out of most WGM couples, Jin Young and Min oppa are oddly well matched. They are opposite in what the other wanted, but they match each other so well. They do so well, it'll be hard not to ship them outside of the show, but I can be strong lol Min oppa seems to have so many sides to him, but he hasn't fully shed his actor's image just yet. Though it's obvious he forgets this when he's with Jin Young. 

I don't think Taeng hates Sica, but over time relationships change along with the person. I personally believe they're still close, but not as close as before. There's no way to tell what exactly happened between them so I don't speculate or anything. Obviously whatever happened doesn't affect the team in any way, if it was that bad then someone would have left when their contracts expired this year. Lmao TaeNy's friendship is real and that's about it. This is why I can't get into the shipping culture in this fandom, way too complicated. Now this makes me happy there aren't many Hyoyeon ships lol

wulfpopjusshi said: @LavelyShai
Definitely she (Gummi) makes me laugh the most xD
While friendly, any quantity of "shippers" is ok I guess. We have another one in @starmanis2bowie Yay!
And that's true, she left money practically just for him, looks promising! But I hope they don't crush my "ilusions" xD in the nexts weeks, I won't can endure another Taengsic like shipper desillusion! (Yes, I still can't overcome and accept that!)  =)) ... :)) ...  8-| ...  :((

kawaiinoona said: @LavelyShai‌

*cough2youngcough* i heard ya. Lol. I like them too. I joined soompi because of them after all. But i sometimes need something mellow thats why i joined this thread. Keep your perceptions and insights coming if you have them. I enjoy them immensely.

@starmanis2bowie‌ Both of them are sexy and have sex in their minds, serious or otherwise. Haha. I dont mind. Lol.. because..hey..we (me) are mature enough to appreciate the issue. Most of all I like their conversations. And they chide each other with a blend of humour and seriousness. They make me laugh.

Guest wulfpopjusshi

I am very ambitious! (it's very easy being in this side xD) So I hope for all this mature +19 rated mind of them to blossom in at least one on screen kiss! I mean, they are actors (I know is not exactly the same, but), not such a big deal. Morover, HJY looks like she has the guts to at least try at some point xD...

The great thing about the sex talk is that they are frank about it, in a humourous way. No beating around the bush. Very confident. It comes with maturity and age. Like what u said @starmanis2bowie.very refreshing. Being all shy and innocent about it is fine and sweet and romantic at times. But there are times when good ol' bluntness with a touch of humour is so entertaining.

@playgue I gave up on ideals when I met my husband a decade ago. Even before I reach the age of 30. Haha. Sometimes you meet your exact ideal, sometimes you dont. Sometimes you meet a version of your ideal. Its so funny..life is.

@LavelyShai‌ the "cow's eyes" here, do they mean large? Or kind?

I rather like it when her friend pointed out that both talk with their eyes and I agree. They light up, bright and animated. They are expressive. You could see what they are feeling from their eyes. It makes the interaction much much interesting and captivating. They draw you in. Its a bit detached and soul-less when the eyes tend to be blank or like there are walls right in front of them. Usually from bad acting. You then become a tad disconnected and may lose interest.

@wulfpopjusshi‌ haha i agree that jy looks like she has the guts to land one or two. Even min oppa. I mean..both of them are fine with hand-holding so early. To me, when min oppa made a joke about her bikini photo, and jy made a point about buying a small bed, it kinda broke the ice.

firstdate_zps4a186d58.jpg
 I went back to the first episode to find the "cow eyes" remark. It said in a word bubble that it meant they were "kind". And since I was watching it, I noticed this. Min oppa knows how to do subtle skinship. He didn't just let her put her hand around his arm and leave it at that. He gently caressed her hand before they started walking off.  :\">
 And it was him, not her that talked about children first. As he was walking and talking to himself, he said that the wife probably expected a young idol and not him, who at his age, should have two children. !!!!  So both have children on their minds. When she brought up the subject of a baby, I expect she wanted to know his reaction on it. Well the baby subject got tossed back and forth a few times and he never said no or not in my plans for a few years. This couple has a lot of layers going on when they talk. They match each other in innuendos and flirty eyes. ;;)

@colourgrae I didn't see that! That's sharp! It is kinda sweet. :)

It could also mean that he is assuring her? Although I think he was more nervous of the two.

I think I want to rewatch too @LavelyShai‌. With the possibility of no variety shows airing, this is what I can do at least. Is MBC airing WGM this week? I don't mind if there is no broadcast. Just want to know.

@kawaiinoona  @LavelyShai  Here is the first meeting. http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1859-%5Bengsub%5D-we-got-married-ep.214They don't have all episodes but they do have some of the latest. When I want to see what they have for WGM, I go to the menu bar and choose "Category", then select WE GOT MARRIED (first column at bottom)  Then you get to see what is available. Have fun watching.
 He does really say "two children" as he is walking up a street  :D
And I just click ONLINE to watch. Their's is at the end. I also realized that the lady sitting in for her, is there because they are on their honeymoon.  :\">

Guest wulfpopjusshi

No, no, no! @LavelyShai xD (I'm starting to sound like a crazy fangirl ROFL) That's not the real unreal kiss I'm talking about! I expect something natural, not forced, not a photographer saying: "Get closer, get closer, get closer to the wife" and all that nonsense. That dosen't amaze me anymore...
I watched a very old video, I believe is one of the formers couples of the show, I'm not totally sure, but the woman (girl) is crying, I think is their final episode, then the guy kissed her, trying to comfort her. Maybe I'm imagining things and this was for other show, maybe you can tell if it is true or not?
Something like that now would be awesome for the fans of this show, after so many couples, we have seen almost everything, the reunions, the partys, the photoshoot, etc. is still fun sometimes... but, a couple going further is what could revitalize this show!
Is very soon to speak, maybe I'm delusional, but '2young' and NGM and HJY (this couple needs a nickname) look promising.
@kawaiinoona Yes, you're with me! (two dreamers now xD).

Guest wulfpopjusshi

@LavelyShai
I knew we could trust you, you're the WGM's Master. I will search for that video. My sister and I tried to watch old couples, but I don't know, its not the same, we lost interest pretty soon.
Anyway, for now, I hope MBC has already installed those unmanned cameras HJY requested... :\">
Edit:I found it! They are Leeteuk and Kang So Ra, he's from Super Junior and she is... a little bit younger than me xD. It's arround 2:34, not exactly in the lips but, OMG I'm very fussy!

Thank you @colourgrae‌ for the link!

@LavelyShai‌ I watched all their cuts already. :) It was fun too look for some things that I might have missed. It was funny to hear that they were disappointed with each other about the superficial things in the first episode: he didn't wear a white shirt, she couldn't peel apples in a long strip.

I wonder if Danny could be right. And they might fight from time to time.

I think the house hunting experience was good. It showed him that she was a reasonable person and was good at making it a win win situation. She also showed she took his feelings into account which is important. He may be a calm person on the outside but he is also sensitive (in my opinion) so it may be mistaken that he doesn't care about things when he really does. So far their differences have been worked out in a positive way and I imagine more will come up. And in watching the part about him reading books to a girlfriend, I remember thinking that is what he would do. But in reality, he said he would be bored reading a book. So what does Min oppa do for fun?

I guess he likes body building or this is the result of being in the army - (warning - some photoshoping done)http://crazyforkdrama.blogspot.com/2013/07/khottie-of-week-nam-goong-min.html

Hobbies don't include book reading :) (did he try out for Music Star singing?)

Education: Chung Ang University
‘Debut: The 5th Music Star Contest VJ Winner.
Hobbies: Billiard, Basketball, Rollerblading.

(credit KoreanDrama.org)

Archived