Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymemories09

|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

@blueeye - thanks for the brief recap.

She is spanky - and he is cute too.  Will they be a bickering couple?  Will definitely hang around to watch this couple.

Holding hands - no hesitation - good!!  They are supposed to be married anyway, right? 

G said that he didn't have very much experience with women, but I think J will give him a full hands on instruction on ladies and how they work.  LOL.  She is a firecracker and can get people to say and do things.   I'm looking forward to all of there interactions.  I think she will show all the other kids how this program is done.  I am truly excited.  

His name is Namgoong Min, not Nam Goongmin.  That was one of the bones of contention with the couple.  She got his name wrong.

jdkk09 said: His name is Namgoong Min, not Nam Goongmin.  That was one of the bones of contention with the couple.  She got his name wrong. Thanks, but that's how I've been seeing it since this couple was announced. I had to look it up lol 
Anywho. Subs are out! So go watch and then we can come up with a couple name lol

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'We Got Married' Newest Onscreen Couple Hong Jin Young And Nam Goong Min Met For The First Time
we-got-married.jpg?w=600

"We Got Married" has set another lovely tandem for their viewers as singer Hong Jin Young and actor Nam Goong Min became the newest onscreen sweethearts on the show.

Hong Jin Young, has been sitting with the host panel but now, she's the one being featured on the screen. Although she was very positive about her romance in terms of skills, it seems like  Nam Goong Min has his way of crushing her confidence in seduction. The two had their first meeting and he shared, "I'm very clingy. I'm persistent about asking why if the person doesn't pick up their phone."

Hong Jin Young shared on her recent interview "I can usually get a grasp of the other person quickly, but I don't understand him at all," while Nam Goong Min gave his comment saying, "She ate the steamed egg very sexily."

Nam Goong Min also shared that he wasn't used to interacting with woman before because he went through an all boys high school and just focused on his schooling while in college. It seems like this two onscreen couple will make a very interesting story to track on.

What do you think of the Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min tandem? 

via|kpopstarz

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"'We Got Married' Nam Goong Min Looks Up Hong Jin Young's Bikini Pictures
nam-goong-min-looks-up-hong-jin-youngs-b

Nam Goong Min looked up his virtual wife Hong Jin Young's bikini picture.

In MBC "We Got Married" aired today, Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young held their first meeting as a virtual couple.

Nam Goong Min said, "Articles about us were written. It's titled, 'Nam Goong Min's virtual wife Hong Jin Young's bikini picture'."

He looked at the picture and said ,"Wow" and laughed out loud, making Hong Jin Young blush.

Internet users who saw this commented, "They look good together", "Nam Goong Min's voice is so charming", etc.

Photo Credit: MBC

via|kpopstarz

Just watched their first meeting together and I'm sold! Haha. 
Gotta love Hong Jinyoung. She has a great personality. She's bubbly, outgoing and without pretense. I got the feeling that she'd be quite a handful to the calm and charismatic Namgoong Min. I almost choked on my drink when she outright told him that her intention to join the show is to get married and that her first impression on him is like a gentle cat who would be the first one to climb on a furnace   =D>    Way to go, girl! :)

This couple is so funny. And intriguing.  Both smart and cute.  A big challenge for both of them. :P  WGM, how did you match them?

I love this couple already! I knew Jin Young was funny, but she's so straight forward with everything I think Min oppa was thrown off :)) Her best line was when she said she's originally cute :)) I also love how honest he is and how they're approaching this show differently even though he's still slightly nervous about being on the show. 

I liked how (ok I am confused about the name now) he was open about his personality. When they talked about if her cuteness was natural, he said he liked it. How much so? In his BRI he was talking about getting her to "control" it because he didn't want her to do it in front of other men. I guess he is judging by how much he likes it and so doesn't want other guys to see it. ;)
 She and him both have strong personalities but I see WGM has done some work in getting pluses on both sides on what they like in a person. She is bright and energetic and he is seriously interesting. I see beautiful fireworks ahead.

Episode 1 and I already love them!!

Nam GoongMin - Hong JinYoung - I think their personalities are opposite and I guess that is how they will click.  Danny might be right because of the difference in their personalities, they might end up fighting big time.  They may become the bickering couple.  I would love to see more of them - a spanky wife and a calm husband.

@colourgraeYou were right about the name. During the episode, Park Mi Sun laughed at Jin Young because she got the name wrong. His first name is Min. It looks odd when I type it like that since I think of miss A's Min so I'll call him Min oppa :P 
I think Min oppa does like her aegyo....a lot if he wants to control it lol You're right, they both have strong personalities though they are opposite and they will bicker a lot. So far, I love them. 

I watched the subbed episode and laughed all over again.  I'm going to really love this couple.  They are straight talkers and don't hesitate to say something if they want to.  Min oppa is an interesting fellow.  They're both trying to take the other's measure.  Looking forward to more.

I loved when she just told him she was there to get married. If she was telling the truth then that's exactly what she told the producers lol Maybe that's why they paired her up with him, this paring seems like they were picky when it came to the other one's partner since she's already a MC for the show. 
colourgrae said: More than just bickering, I think they will tease each other too. I can't wait for the teasing lol This couple will be fun 

ok ... after I've stopped watching WGM for a while since my favourite couple left, it seems that now I'm going to watch it again ... gahhh!!! seriously , I love this new couple .. they are just too unique . both of them have very contrast personality that make them so fun and unpredictable .. huhuhuh .. Namgoong Min is such a unique guy yet gentleman in his own cute way ... and of course Jin Young is really very cute and outgoing .. going to see how both of them are going to be in relationship for this show ... hahaha...definitely interesting!!