Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happymemories09

|2014 WGM S4 COUPLE| NAM GOONG MIN ∞ HONG JIN YOUNG

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young confirmed as the new couple on 'We Got Married'

March 10, 2014 @ 11:26 pm
Trot singer Hong Jin Young and actor Nam Goong Min will be the new couple on 'We Got Married'!

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] 4minute - '4minute World'

An MBC rep stated on the 11th, "The Nam Goong Min-Hong Jin Young couple began their first filming in Seoul today (11th) and they shyly started their marriage."

The show's staff also stated, "Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young is a sweet couple in their thirties which is the prime age for marriage. Viewers will be able to relate to the two of them who are serious about marriage and their realistic [take on marriage]."

Nam Goong Min's agency rep also confirmed on the 11th, "Nam Goong Min has been cast for 'We Got Married' and is currently filming... We at first didn't even know that his partner is Hong Jin Young... Today marks their first meeting... Because of the Lee So Yeon-Yoon Han couple's leave, their filming scheduling was moved up earlier than expected."

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young will make their entrance on 'We Got Married' on the 22nd!

via| allkpop

Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young release first photo together as new 'We Got Married' couple

hong-jin-young-nam-goong-min_1394568830_

The newest 'We Got Married' couple, actor Nam Goong Min and trot singer Hong Jin Youngrevealed one of their first pictures together as fictional newlyweds.

The picture was uploaded onto Hong Jin Young's SNS and showed the two looking like a sweet couple holding a bouquet of pretty pink flowers. Although they only just met, it seems like they were able to get close after a day of filming, leaving viewers looking forward to whatever romantic adventures the future holds for them!

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] 4minute - '4minute World'

They will be replacing the Lee So Yeon and Yoon Han couple so make sure you watch their relationship blossom starting with the episode airing on the 22nd.

via| allkpop

Namgoong Min cast as lead in new JTBC weekend drama

It hasn’t even been more than a day since I Need Romance 3 ended, but Namgoong Min is already on his way to his next project. Sheesh, is there at least time for a shower and a catnap? He’ll be headlining another cable drama, this time JTBC’s new family weekend show called Jang Gook Becomes Dallae. The title is a bit of a mess to translate, in that it’s a four-way pun meaning Wild Chive Soybean Paste SoupSoothed Clear Soup, and Soothed Jang Gook, all because the heroine’s name is Jang Gook (“clear soup”) and she later changes her name to Dallae (“wild chive”). Could we maybe stop naming our children after food? Just a thought.

The show will have a pretty hefty childhood portion set in high school in 2002, which is why the production is barely casting the adults now. The high school versions of the leads will be played by Lee Won-geun (Ghost, The Moon That Embraces the Sun), and Yoon So-hee, who’s currently in the tvN show Let’s Eat. She’s cute and bubbly there, and also such a dead ringer for Park Shi-yeon that I still do double takes while watching her. Namgoong Min will take over Lee Won-geun’s role, while the adult heroine has yet to be cast.

The story is about a pair of high school sweethearts who become pregnant and are forced to marry by their two families. They eventually split up and go their separate ways, and the heroine goes so far as to change her name and lives a completely different life. Then they reunite twelve years later (Is this Wonderful Season, the teen pregnancy version?) and get entangled in each other’s lives all over again.

Over the course of twelve years, Namgoong Min’s character goes from the son of a prominent wealthy household to struggling as the eldest provider for a family that scrapes by from paycheck to paycheck (this is totally Wonderful Season: Bizarroland). He’s prideful and temperamental to boot, which often leaves him on the losing end of things. He seems tough on the outside but is vulnerable underneath it all, and carries a scar from a traumatic incident, as all drama heroes do.

Jang Gook Becomes Dallae follows Firstborn and premieres March 22.

#

via| dramabeans

@happymemories09 Do you mind putting some of those images in spoiler tags? It'll make it easier for those with slower connections and who are using mobile to load the page. Thank you :) 
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Misunderstandings Abound for New “We Got Married” Couple Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young

Actor Nam Goong Min and trot singer Hong Jin Young might be in for a rough marriage! The newest additions to “We Got Married Season 4” started off on the wrong foot from their first meeting.

The couple was given the mission of searching for one another at a recent filming session. While Nam Goong Min looked excited about the mission, Hong Jin Young was taken aback at being handed the mission card to “Search for your fake husband.” And so began the long search for her husband in a pure white wedding dress and high heels. With much painstaking effort, Hong Jin Young finally found her husband after walking around for an hour.

They were finally able to get to know each other and their conversation was free-flowing right from the beginning. Through their conversation with one another, they discovered that they shared a common view about the opposite gender. Both said that they dislike members of the opposite gender who pretend to be something they are not.

A misunderstanding arose when Hong Jin Young tried some aegyo on her new husband, causing him to wonder, “Is she acting cute?” In return, Nam Goong Min’s gentle speech and manner caused another misunderstanding, with Hong Jin Young wondering, “Is he pretending to be attentive?”

This episode of “We Got Married Season 4″ will be broadcast on March 22 at 5:00 PM KSTon MBC.

Soompi

Isn't she one of the MCs at WGM local?  When she first started as MC, they said she is dating a professor.  I thought her and Danny Ahn would be a good pair - but let's see - I might ship this couple too!!

viyra said: Isn't she one of the MCs at WGM local?  When she first started as MC, they said she is dating a professor.  I thought her and Danny Ahn would be a good pair - but let's see - I might ship this couple too!! Lol Yeah she's one of the MCs..well was. She was still there up until last week too

PS14032200086.jpgbikini pictures of namgungmin this hongjinyoung built a toothy smile. 22 days broadcast MBC 'We Got Married 4' (We Got Married) as the first couple hongjinyoung namgungmin and get to know each other and had time to meet .hongjinyoung namgungmin and ate chicken feet and said, "We woke article. Hongjinyoung namgungmin virtual wife bikini photos hit "is the title of the article you read, search hongjinyoung saw bikini photos" I hit it to merit. Ha ha ha ha, "he laughed hongjinyoung wife was embarrassed. followed namgungmin the "PhD done. Be smart, "said hongjinyoung praised the intellectual appeal. broadcast citizens have seen "Mr. namgungmin so cute", "two minutes seemed coy look good," "fully expect some give cami show" "story two minutes so wait a couple dalkong alkong reminiscing, "" outrageous unassuming attractive, cool ", and showed a variety of reactions. sorry this was Google  translations

Today's episode (youtube version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXdTAL0UoV8&list=UUy_SvHJm8q7tUu3kKaruY0g

Cute..... :x
Sexy..... :x
Smart... :x

Would have been wrapped around her finger in no time.

Warshoe

I like his voice. And with a 37 year old man, the way they approach "marriage" is a lot different than the younger husbands.

colourgrae said:  I like his voice. And with a 37 year old man, the way they approach "marriage" is a lot different than the younger husbands. That's why I am sometimes fond over the older couples because they approach this way differently than the younger couples...although I love them too. Many of the older couples are already in that "I want to get married now" stage while the younger ones want to see what it's like. 

Sexy voice he has!!  Now I have to watch some of his dramas and admire him more.

Does this mean I am shipping them already?  I think they will be fun to watch.  Is there a kind soul who is going to sub their segment?  Please, please!!!

Thanks for the raw!!

viyra said:

Sexy voice he has!!  Now I have to watch some of his dramas and admire him more.

Does this mean I am shipping them already?  I think they will be fun to watch.  Is there a kind soul who is going to sub their segment?  Please, please!!!

Thanks for the raw!!

He has a new drama that just started called Wild Chives and Soybean Soup. It's with Lee So Yeon (who was actually on WGM up until last week, coincidentally lol). Drama Fever is subbing it. kshownow subs this on a regular basis and will be available every Monday (depending on where you are in the world)

Well, in this episode Jinyoung asked Goongmin why he is doing WGM? For trying variety shows or for dating? And he answered, "Half - half" While Jinyoung clearly said, "I (joined WGM) to get married". And Goongmin kind of frozen when hearing that. Cutteeee...

And they mention Hong Jinho in this episode!

Lately I've been watching The Genius (some kind of game show) and it has Hong Jinho (he is a famous pro-gamer in Korea but already retired on 2011, now he is doing some TV broadcasts). Lately, Hong Jinho and Hong Jinyoung (kind of like siblings name, lol) is doing a program together and they posted their pic on twitter a lot. Eventhough they are really close, but I only get some friendly vibes from them.
But I guess not for Goongmin, he already feel jealous for Jinho, lol.
I wish we can see Jinho on their housewarming party or whatever. He is an interesting guy and close with Jinyoung.

This is a subbed video with Jinho and Jinyoung on it, from their program's BTS. Goongmin dont be jealous, yeah?

*sorry for the rambling guys* *bow*

blueeye said: Well, in this episode Jinyoung asked Goongmin why he is doing WGM? For trying variety shows or for dating? And he answered, "Half - half" While Jinyoung clearly said, "I (joined WGM) to get married". And Goongmin kind of frozen when hearing that. Cutteeee...

And they mention Hong Jinho in this episode!

Lately I've been watching The Genius (some kind of game show) and it has Hong Jinho (he is a famous pro-gamer in Korea but already retired on 2011, now he is doing some TV broadcasts). Lately, Hong Jinho and Hong Jinyoung (kind of like siblings name, lol) is doing a program together and they posted their pic on twitter a lot. Eventhough they are really close, but I only get some friendly vibes from them.
But I guess not for Goongmin, he already feel jealous for Jinho, lol.
I wish we can see Jinho on their housewarming party or whatever. He is an interesting guy and close with Jinyoung.

This is a subbed video with Jinho and Jinyoung on it, from their program's BTS. Goongmin dont be jealous, yeah?

*sorry for the rambling guys* *bow*

Announcements