[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

On this last photoshoot Wookie looks less skinny compared to last year. Maybe he has worked out these months and we couldn't see his body because on RM he doesn't have to take his clothes off. Haha! Let's hope it's like this and he is preparing for something. Maybe he and his gf worked out together ;)

Seeing Wookie's hair roots, I don't think it's that old because I remember seeing pics of him in January and his roots weren't that deep. I think DWH just blended one of the autographs they got from Wookie on the recent picture. I think that signature is the same they posted before their 9 year anniversary date.

seeing one by one other ships in rocking state bc of dating rumor of their fav, prompted me to write this and bc we are still sailing smoothly. Even how hot the "weibo stuff' on Dahae's part, still both agencies never want to react, unlike the other celebrities, they will quickly release a statement bc it will affect the market value of their stars.. Reason wise no action from Dahae's parties bc of  "unfounded" actually. Poor Dahae, even without one single evidence, her name still dragged until now.
I actually read some popular shipper threads (except Jackji bc I like them too) out of curiosity and tried to compare with my/our finding/evidence etc. I don't know, but based on my observation, 90% of their evidence are "quite weak" but they are very confident with it. Not saying they are wrong bc sometimes the "weak evidences" are the most correct one, best example LMH-Suzy case. Sometimes stars with most interaction with each other, turned out nothing at all, but those just pretending like not interested with each other are the one come out real (to me this is the most dangerous evidence bc I'm a trained scientist in real, so I hv been trained by using data research and CSI theory, but when coming to human emotion and their inner feeling I'm totally hopeless and not good at it.
Back to our couple and my active involvement here despite seeing so many sinking ships in Soompi Ocean, first I want to say, we are totally diff kind shipping story.Initially I was just active in the beginning of HK, but stop shipping them bc I knew abt Dahae status, so I feel not right shipping her with Wookie. Then after I looked at all the evidence that Dahae was no longer with her ex, and and Chamo honest and pure determination to go back to each other, I started following them until now. We can see clearly they were a bit awkward with each other at early stage of HK, even on first kissing scene and Wookie were so friendly with Bom and Nana in early episodes of Roommate S1.
My theory they started their second romance is after Old Ciel Pension scene. The part why I said we are diff from other shippers theory and evidence bc we have all this1-our couple has history of being heavily rumored together 9 yrs ago,2-most of our evidences based on BTS not from the actual drama scene.3-their kissing adlibs (I don't put other adlibs bc other celebrities were/are doing it too, but not kissing adlibs-so far only Chamo did it for real).4-our famous hand under the blanket (male/female best friend don't do that, unless you are a lover)-that BTS is actually a gift to us from the producer and editing team.5-FNC released 4 provocative pic on the beach-very strange approach by K-ent agencies, most of them if possible will hide that kind of pic. 6-Dahae secret code in sending her love message or sometimes teasing Wookie on her SNS. I knew Dahae loves having secret code based on her interaction with her other friends/lover before. In our case the most cute secret codes to me is her IRON MAN parody and posted a picture of her watching Los Angeles sunrise/sunset while Wookie was wearing the orange pant at MAMA last year. Other code are like celebrating their anniversaries starting from tangerine picking up to latest HK first ep.7. Shoo/Miss Kim and Wookie stories and their appearance in RM. Actually I want to put after no 1, but since it was brought up  now, I put it at no 7. In this case, no need to be highly intelligent, so crystal clear they way Wookie treated the rumor.8. Dahae biggest scandal in Dec 2013. Dahae had so many scandal before, but the last one that makes Wookie contacted her for real then HK. We know they are still in good term even after the break up in yr 2008, but not close.9. Latest airport couple outfits-beige and blue/grey are not coincidence colour, totally on both agreement.
there are many strong evidences but I cannot think of it right now-need to flashback the old files, etc.I don't put their other couple items except the latest airport outfits or Wookies latest FM on marriage part bc to me it's quite generic. On couple items, actually we had a lot, but the items they had are in trend e.g shades, bracelets, shoes etc. But they do have something not in trend but more personal choices, like their old Gucci mobile strings, jackets and even pants, (as brilliantly found by Vietnam fans)
Their old pic, the pants must be during their 2006-2008 rendezvous 10438951_1588770981404603_79307471640711

Guest tinsky73

Awww, da hae had that "proud of my boyfriend" face in the fashion show photos... :x

And I've seen wookie's interview during the fashion show when the reporter asked him if he knew da hae was there. He was really trying to keep his excitement in check acting as if her being there meant nothing special. Yeah, right! :P

oh, thanks for the information @samzz. but I think that's the case LMHT - Suzy, only a case very small  in all the scandal dating in Korea. And as what is revealed, at the beginning of the relationship they have shown to interact with each other as Suzy went to the premiere VIP Blue Gangnam. When she doesn't have a relationship with actor of the crew. And so, Dispacht have to stick to their attention when both to Europe for a time. Moreover, because LMH and Suzy aren't working together on a project, or program, we don't see the interaction between them, This means that there are no rumors coming from the fans, but he's not pretend not related to Suzy. immediately when the relationship began, he was immediately invited her to the VIP premiere for his movie debut. Earlier, in a relationship with Park Min Young, he also suggests that the true feelings will manifest out by action without pretending things are not related. Or as the case: Lee Jin Wook and Gong Hyo Jin, both were associated together in the United States, or intimate act surprised at the fashion show, Lee Jin Wook always expressed a clear interest in being around Hyo Jin. These are made Sport Seoul attention to them. They have interact clear to make  opinion noisy that is not random. From what I can see, all these famous couples in Korea, they all come together when going through the process of working together, or a time as close friends. And most of all, once they fall in love, all outward manifestation, of course they always control their actions, but once you are in love when were together I can not think be lukewarm like what Wookie treat female members of Roommate. All couples are doing the act suspicious when they are around each other makes the media attention on them and raises doubts. I emphasize that it is the interaction that the media put out articles suspicious like Donghae of us, that is not the only questionable fans say. And of course, that not all couples making media give information suspicious are all the real couple, but most of them are true. And according to what I see on Dong Wook. Subscribe to him over the years, and compare his actions do with Dahae and the other female stars. I noticed that he was not the type of person who can pretend so. He only interact when have a certain camaraderie, and will be out if he is closes with them and with the levels quite clear. All couples are  interaction abnormal around each other as they make media attention on them and raises suspicious. I emphasize that it is the interaction that the media put out articles like Donghae suspicious of us, not only the fans say. And of course, that not all couples making media give information suspicious are all the real couple, but most of them are true.Considering Roomate, or during Iron Man with SSK ,he has to interact with all members are same, he does not take care of his for a nobody. And compared to what he was doing when Dahae side, it are obvious to me. He Pay attention to everything she does, including are clothes she wears. Laugh with everything she says ... have a lot of action that now I do not know how to express here. But, I think that's his expression can not hide when he're in love. As at the time MG, he is exactly the same as now. : v
2015dc4f853c-d405-41b9-9598-98d0b7362a26

2015cf376026-797a-4ac9-b3f5-505f444d312f

DaHae updated her weibo.  Very active lately.  keke looking like sleeping beauty!! :)
Great weather today.  I am strolling with Cherry and had fallen asleep.  After realizing someone was taking pictures, I pretended to be sleeping and v signed automatically.  keke天气太好了 带着小狗在汉江散步中 好像我也不知不觉的困了?~~~ 睡着发现被拍就装睡手也自动的摆出V~ ee8091.pngee8091.png可可

Well I can see them having a ninja date for real. Caring boyfriend took the girlfriend with her beloved dog in the park on a sunny Saturday coz' both don't have work to do. Looks like what one of my friends and her man do every weekend :))

I totally think that black mask must have something. Maybe we are seeing too much into this, but NAH! I'm sure Da Hae reads us or somebody stalks the places where Donghae fans hang out. This is her bone of hope to us B-)

I love when Dahae a bit active- i got something to stalk
Dahae is wearing Television Marquee Moon T-shirt. Remember Wookie played a song on the snowy mountain last month, a song with a tittle "New York I love you but you brings me down" sang by LCD Soundsytem.

so this is very very interesting clues-Television Marquee Moon and LCD Soundsytem are Punk music genre-totally New York  underground style of music,
I know nothing about both groups except through my google friends here. According to this music expert, LCD music resembles so much the 30 yrs old Television Marquee music.
http://ciarannorris.co.uk/2007/04/16/lcd-soundsytem-all-my-friends/

All My Friends is the stand-out track from LCD Soundsystem’s new album Sound Of Silver and is another stunning example of this wilful mix of influences past & present. It bears all the hall-marks of the man who more or less invented the New York punk-funk sound of the mid-noughties, but at the same time sounds a lot like something from about 30 years ago. If the repetitive piano loop was on a guitar it would bear a scary resemblance to Television’s Marquee Moon. As he shows when DJing, James Murphy can always find something new in something old.

The taste in this type of music cannot be coincidence right. So now we know what kind of music both of them listen esp when they are alone.

Guest tinsky73

Same shoes, same mask... mirroring LMH-Suzy style which was caught by Korean media?

What if the sweater is actually wookie's? @purplebass did a research on wookie's gray Magnetic sweater from his China trip. It turned out to be from the women's line. It's not far off that they're sharing sweaters...hahaha!

Guest tinsky73

Really, what got me all suspicious is the fact that da hae didn't mention who she was strolling with aside from her pooch. She just mentioned "someone" was taking her picture. I'm thinking that if it was her friend, she would've mentioned the friend & most likely took photos w/ her companion too, like what she'd been doing in the past.

The said photo taker is very unlikely a stranger. Curious to know who this someone is. It's just her indirect revelation that she is with someone that she won't say who.