[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@Princi_86 If you notice on the bottom left there's a date 130930... meaning it's old from 2013. In fact his haircut is different from now

How weird because I saw the hoodie he's wearing on that pic on an Italian singer's album cover today. Guess fashion arrives late here... how amusing, tho haha

In Sept 2011, in the heat of Scent of Women media buzz and popularity, Korean media digging Wookie past relationship, and at that time after 6 year of Donghae dating rumor, pic below emerged again. I was thinking K-media stalking Dahae's thread, bc coincidently I also put that pic and talking about Donghae bc in her baidu interview, she said she really wanted to act with Wookie again during that time.

We discussed it for fun and at that time I was already shipping Dahae with other actor, and after that out of nowhere it appeared in K-media.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2824/lee-da-hae-%EC%9D%B4%EB%8B%A4%ED%95%B4/p1082

my comments few years ago. (sorry, the link from baidu is not working anymore)

-----and here baidu fans is guessing about Dahae's boyfriend (if any) , and they said during the interview Dahae said she hope she can have a chance to act with Wookie again . My reaction -HAPPY and not so HAPPY:( cos I'm already rooting her with another guys. Just don't want to have that loving feeling again with 'Donghae' things-enough is enough. However, with this, I think I'm getting to know another side of Dahae, she's a loyal type of friend/lover, she met Wookie at very young age (21 yrs old) and after MY GIRL she met many HOT HOT handsome guys, but she still treasured their friendship until now.so sharmainly she's totally not primadona as what those kids said.

http://translate.goo...5XEzKZh_W2XAY6A

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=6311618

20143022b3fc-ac90-4ef8-81d1-97154d774b92

@samzz I remembered at that time during 2011, yes, suddenly Kmedias were so interested in Wookie's past relationship maybe because he revealed it during Healing Camp that he once dated his co-star, and at that time people keep mentioning Da Hae and its not surprise because after post MG we heard a lot of rumors of them too but at that time they both denied it..

@sassygirl, If I'm not mistaken, the K-media Donghae digging story and the pic were before Healing camp confession. I think maybe insiders revealed it to the media, coz soon after that 'dated co-star' confession appeared.
-----------------
someone just posted- her encountered with Wookie in Hawaii last August
http://blog.naver.com/sindonghee85/220216009651

WWcsoiW.jpg

I wasn't there when K-media first rumored DongHae to be together, but I went to do a research about that and I have seen casualities happen after that. The first one is this in 2011 when Wookie returned from ms. From what I could gather, after MG DongHae caused many rumors to arise because they attended the fashion show at the end of the year together and were glued to each other - I saw they were behind each other all the time when they were interviewed, like when you are with your friends and don't want to separate. But here it was just the two of them, so I think they were having a date disguised as a common invite to attend the show. At that time this was a double edged sword. If they wanted to hide their relationship back then, this exposed even more. They were also young, and even tho they denied rumors and Da Hae also said that it was funny their fans wanted them together and manipulated a pic of them as if they were holding hands. But what can I say, they were young and not careful so we can't hold it against them. Perhaps back then their agencies thought it was best to deny the relationship just like this. It can be a valid move if in the future there is no sign of rumors anymore, but with DongHae I read there continued to be various hints like couple items and whatnot, to fuel their rumors until 2008.

Casually, Da Hae wrote in her diary about a relationship ended in 2008 that made her suffer. Is it a coincidence? I think not. DH is better at this than Wookie because she is a master at hinting and revealing at the same time. Since I realized this, I'm not looking at her weibo/twitter pics the same way again, haha! The fact that she could still be friends with Wookie after that and saw him before he started military service, is also a sign that they had to separate due to external forces and not because of themselves. If my ex treated me badly or betrayed me, I would not go see him again and even after all these years, I would not work with him again.

When Wookie returned from ms in 2011, it's another story. We know that while he was there he followed DH's career and watched Chuno, Miss Ripley, and thanks to Mr Cupid's info we are almost sure he also sent Da Hae a cake for her birthday while she was filming that. I think as long as he returned, besides getting back in the spotlight he also wanted to get DH back or at least get in touch with her again since he could not do it properly for two years. In that year he revealed he had dated a co-star to send a signal, perhaps? Because if that co-star was 100% DH like I think, of course she would know the hint was for her. Add to that his reaction when he heard her message - we've analyzed that several times. Add that picture of them at MG party appeared again. Da Hae also mentioned Wookie as her ideal type on this year and gets asked questions about him. But in my opinion this wasn't a period for them yet because of personal working reasons like DH wanting Hollywood and Wookie getting busier with dramas and CFs due to his return.

I have no idea why, but I'm almost sure we have not heard anything in 2012-2013 from DongHae's side, because it was a silent period for them as well. Maybe they exchanged messages, or called each other, but very randomly. Until the end of 2013 when Wookie mentioned Da Hae again and in my opinion sent a bigger hint to her and everyone - "What if DH was my girlfriend". I mean... what? Just like that? You don't say this out of the blue if there is not a slim wish in your heart for that to be true. Or maybe, it was already true. We've also discussed this a lot of times, but you know, sometimes I'm lead to think that he said that because he had met with DH once again. He probably reached out to her after her scandal. Because in February 2014 we had the confirmation they would star in HK, which means they had met already before taking that decision. Above all if like I'm leading to think, Wookie was involved in the first place in HK because he co-produced and gave inputs to the story and also chose most of the actors who acted with him... he was involved A LOT. To talk things out and make a decision, DH was probably asked to star in the drama around the period after her scandal and the beginning of this year, since HK started filming around March. It didn't take long for our DongHae couple to find their ways back to each other. Not only the 24/7 necessity to be around each other because they were the main leads, but also their old flame burned again. You can spend the whole week and day with somebody but if there is not interest or spark within each other, love doesn't blossom because people are different.

Now we are almost done with 2014. Compared to 2006, there are social networks and news fly around the web more easily. Earlier it was easy to shut down a rumor just like that, but now once a picture or a video goes viral, it's hard to stop it from travelling the net, you know. Weirdly, we are not hearing any DongHae rumors despite they've spent seven months filming together and acting lovely-dovey in the bts pics and vids. Why? I can only guess since Wookie and Da Hae are more popular and mature actors now, they have the power to limit the rumors with money or connections. Unlike the past, their agencies are also being super silent and calm about possible rumors, and I don't know, but I think they support this relationship because they both posted the couple's pictures towards the ending of HK, perhaps because they knew for sure that their clients were together. And also, unlike their past agencies (that I honestly don't know) they support their celebs getting a partner and getting married. So, silence can be good in the way that it is the prelude to some big announcement. You know, silence before the storm. We are just getting hints from DH's SNS and Wookie on RM. I'm wondering if Wookie is waiting for the reality to end for this. Because if he were to announce these news while in there, it would be weird. When others were caught in scandals, they exited the program but maybe it was a way to call themselves out because of that. I don't believe Wookie wants himself out of RM because he likes it and because the PD is his friend and he knows there are a lot of people who watch because of him. We should just wait, I guess...

Hello beautiful people!!

Agree with you Tweety! And at the end, when you talk about RM.. Well you know my opinion and is like that, he has to wait a bit more, could be weird to announce a wedding while he is in RM shooting.. So patient is the solution #:-S #:-S

Guest nikkinics

Wow @purplebass‌ your insights gave me goosebumps. Let's keep our hopes up that in 2015 we will have the biggest gift we ever wanted. Confirmation from Donghae about their relationship.:) .we are in our dry season right now because we dnt have any news about them, but i know it will not last that long. Fighting donghae!!

38efc1fc6bf1619cfd037ffa.jpg
8601a18b87d6277f4bda467a28381f30e824fcac

@purplebass, love everything you said there. Their future is not in our hand, what we hope is all the best for them. Yes our baidu fans mentioned about how  she really love her ex-boy friend, and felt very sad about the failure of the relationship. During year 2006-2008, in her cyworld (which is not active anymore) she updated a very cute pictorial with a caption, "we are deeply in love", as official front page pic/caption and she removed it in early 2009. If I can find that pic again, I will post it here. The cute thing is the male version in that pictorial, looks so similar to Wookie, and his hair style (his famous blue sweater.)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS48c4XIT3nsAN0BEEkEPa
vlcsnap-00016-6.jpg

=====================here the old news, when k-media started talking again abt Donghae 
Netizens uncover an old photo of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae
October 2, 2011 @ 12:30 am

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2011/10/netizens-uncover-an-old-photo-of-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae

A Six-Year Old Picture of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae Sparks Attention
crackinganimals September 30, 2011

A photo of actor Lee Dong Wook and actress Lee Da Hae that was snapped six years ago surfaced on the internet recently, and has been gaining quite an attention especially from past fans of the popular drama, “My Girl”.

A netizen posted the picture on a popular online community site under the title, “A photo of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae giving off the force of two lovers”.

Taken in November of 2005, the photo shows the two actors hugging as two close friends while smiling brightly for the camera. Lee Dong Wook can be seen wearing a black beanie and a white knit jumper, while Lee Da Hae donned a classy-looking black collared top.

Netizens commented, “Are you sure they didn’t date in real life?”, “They suit each other so well”, “Lee Dong Wook’s lost a lot of weight since then”, and “Whether it’s now or six years ago, they’re both good looking.”

The two actors rose to huge fame for their main roles in the hit drama, “My Girl”, which was a comedy-romance drama of the two actors slowly falling in love with each other.

http://www.soompi.com/2011/09/30/a-sixyear-old-picture-of-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae-sparks-attention/

Guest tinsky73

That fan photo of wookie in Hawaii, it seems like he's wearing the outfit he wore at Incheon airport. He took a stroll alone after he arrived? Somebody has a good translation already?

About da hae's cyworld photo, that would be something to investigate further.

@samzz I hope you can find that old picture so we can analyze it well. I'm super convinced that in any case, we are right to believe that during 2006-2008 they were together, and they are together this time too.

By the way, Wookie was also nominated at SBS Awards as "Most Popular Entertainer" and with RM.
http://saf.sbs.co.kr/info/multilangIntro.jsp