[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Now, I don't really care about Chamo will win or not, and I don't want to put so much high hopes for it...well, at least we know Chamo are very very popular or the most popular couple I can bravely say..Whatever it is, I'm enjoying voting them even though the chance of them to win awards is less,because this is first time me, excitedly voting and show my support for Chamo, something that I couldn't do during My Girl era...and if they win something, I can say it is a miracle  O:-) >:D<

@samzz thank's for sharing it. Their system and logic is really meaningless. Netizen and viewers choice should be clear.I will pray from some extra category for Chamo/Donghae.
@sassygirl94 we can also support them on Facebook by liking, commenting this posts and pic. MBC should see that Chamo is loverd:Like & comment this pic & and the comment initial post: https://www.facebook.com/MBC/photos/a.128241280542261.14195.128219733877749/917073181659063/?type=1&theater
Like and comment this post about Best Kiss:https://www.facebook.com/MBC/photos/a.128241280542261.14195.128219733877749/916440645055650/?type=1&theater
They will choose the best kiss due to comments under this pic on FB and under post on their website, so please comment it too using your MBC accounts:http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/112367

I don't know why MBC has this new best kiss award and then they picked not the swing kiss for HK.  Totally weird.   That's not their best kiss.  
Anyway, where is the best actress / actor award?????  I want to vote on that.  
I have a feeling that DongHae will not attend the MBC award, don't ask me why.  But if they are honeymooning during this time I am fine.  kekeke..
If my feeling is true, Dahae and Wookie these 2 needs to compensate us fans by inviting DH to Roommate!!!  for not showing up together on the red carpet this year!!.  

Happy Christmas Donghae shippers.So MBC has new award the best kiss,hope they will give the award to the deserving couple and we know that donghae had the best and many kisses of all.I think no one on nominated couple did what donghae done like adlib kiss (swing kiss/milk kiss)which is i think the best in k-drama kiss and the wall kiss.I don't want to put so much hope on the award since you said mbc award is worst.I checked the facebook link shared by @Prince_86 and I'm pleased that donghae has many likes and comments.Hope whoever managing the MBC facebook read all the comments there.

It is sad, even Soompi awards don't include Chamo for best actor and actress nominations...they only nominate them for best couple..whatever it is, since it is 100% by fans votes maybe we have higher chance they will win...HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/announcing-soompi-awards-2014-cast-your-votes-now/

Mr Cupid is having a nice Christmas food-ehmmmm

Merry Christmas!! Heh heh tonight is Christmas Eve, which saw the streets soaked by rain from the morning winter slightly embarrassing says blah weather unleash as much great, thank you for your delicious Christmas food and preserves z is full of fun now!!!*^^*

------the message sounds similar to Wookie last message to her during HK right,

------------

and just read the latest dating from netizenbuzz, and they put the signature/autograph pic on one of the restaurant as one of evidence for dating. If this such as case, we have more that that.

Wookie treated her on her birthdayat delicious Shasimi seafood restaurant.

8blNcqD.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/sohyang4375?Redirect=Log&logNo=220183561060

and fans who encountered them at another restaurant one day after HK ended.10357186_1482431958705173_74971115961712

at last English translation on Wookie pictorial shoot in Dubai.

seems like our Chamo is having nice transition in life.

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=348203

Lee Dong Wook released new pictorials.

Actor Lee Dong Wook had a photo shoot in Dubai with fashion magazine 'InStyle,' and he appealed classy and chic charms through the pictorials.

In the photos, Lee Dong Wook is showing the same charismatic and handsome look, and he also showed a classy look at many different famous places around Dubai. He also showed another side of him in casual outfits.

Lee Dong Wook is well known for his great love for traveling, and he said, "I came to Dubai for a photo shoot nine years ago. Dubai got much cleaner and well arranged compared to back then."

He went on, "Many changes have happened to me as well. I feel much more relaxed now compared to when I was in my 20s. I guess I did not completely waste last nine years."

A representative said, "Lee Dong Wook's drama 'Hotel King' made a big hit in Dubai, and his popularity was amazing."

Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook is appearing on channel SBS' variety program, 'Roommate Season 2,' these days.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

--------

Well MBC what are u thinking -HOTEL KING is spreading everywhere, and you outcasted CHAMO. I'm still demanding the 2nd HK Press Conference picture.-is that so hard to release it.

Guest tinsky73

That's why wookie had to charge his cp during filming, it's been used endlessly on that day! :))

Meanwhile, still waiting on the English translation of his Instyle article.

Merry Christmas, chingus!  :-j
@samzz thanks for posting translation. I whis Soompi will also post the article and pics, since they're posting new Magazin's photosoots of other actors.As to FTLY couple who will attend MBC Awards, I've seen the official confirmation only about the actress. Have tried to find confirmation about actor, but haven't found. Nevertheless, even if it's true it doesn't mean anything. I had no doubt that they will attend, since they are filming other dramas with MBC and for sure they will be awarded by Top Excellence in their category. I doubt if Dahae will attend this event. If not, it's alwost 100% that they will give best couple for FTLY, since I don't remember award, when best couple winners haven't attended ceremony. :(