[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest leeleejj

nocturne9 said: SeGafanlady said: Cherry Lee Da Hae speaks and write Chinese language like she was born in Beijing that even Wookie is so proud of her and mentioned it in front of public (HK's first script reading) and I bet she's with him in his spare time to catch up in lovey dovey ways that's why their Weibo accounts released the posting in a one hour different..... not shady at all....

Throughout the filming of HK, did wookie update his weibo the same day as da hae? This is the third time they updated on the same day, right? :-?

Nah, Wookie updates out of the blue. HAHA. His updates used to be very intermittent. During HK filming, he updated during the filming of ep 12 (the Busan selcas). The ones prior and after that update are very far apart. Only recently, when HK was ending and has ended did he suddenly become a SNS person. Hahahaha :)) Oppar is no longer an interweb caveman. :))

Also, thank you in advance @ditditdutdut‌ and @taoeunjung‌ !!! I can't wait to hear more news. Good thing the person from DC is very willing to share the love. Wanna give her a fist bump for being cool. :3

And, that coffee is a nice idea. I am just waiting here at the departure area of some airport, needing some company. I only have 3 hrs of sleep too, so I am happy about this thread for helping to keep me awake. Lol. I hope I don't fall asleep before I get to my seat in the plane. Zzzzz...

Guest xtin21bass

if wookie and cherry didnt come together.... then how did it happened when media captured donghae together before the wrap up party?.. ...
v7xwz4.jpg

im new here, but based on what ive read so far from  your posts, da hae is really awesome.

Honey... welcome to our fabulous Donghae mothership.... and YES.. she is indeed really awesome.. the more you know her the deeper you love her.. the thing is..when a woman tend to be too beautiful.. too perfect... too Goddessy.. she tends to be too intimidating for haters and that's what happened to her and my other gorgeous Goddess Song Hye Kyo.. but she has us now.. her warriors....

Please keep on supporting Cherry and spread love for Donghae....

@diditdutdut thanks for the translation.
I'm disappointed too but then again the DC girl already said Wookie always talking with Seho & Deok Hwa. So we could already expected less interaction between Chamo.

About DW and the Roomate crew enter the restaurant. I think after Chamo arrived together DH waited outside and let him and the crew went in first.

Guest taoeunjung

SO APPARENTLY... I WAS ABOUT TO POST MY TRANSLATIONS HERE BUT @ditditdutdut‌ 's TRANSLATIONS WERE PRETTY MUCH SIMILAR TO MINE~~THIS WRAP UP PARTY FAN ACCOUNT IS A BIT DISAPPOINTING BECAUSE IT SEEM LIKE DONGHAE COUPLE'S INTERACTIONS HERE WERE CONTAINED MAYBE BECAUSE OF ROOMMATE'S FILMING~~YES THEY FILMED ROOMMATE AND THAT PICTURE WERE DONGHAE COUPLE WE'RE TOGETHER (WITH THAT SHIRT MAN WHO'S ELBOW WAS SHOWN) WAS PART OF ROOMMATE///AHHHHH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL THOUGH~~~

Guest tinsky73

What? They didn't arrive together at the party? What about those arrival photos? Why didn't the fan mention anything about that? I'm confused. blueGurl_nineteen said:

Throughout the filming of HK, did wookie update his weibo the same day as da hae? This is the third time they updated on the same day, right? :-?

Guest xtin21bass

taoeunjung

said: SO APPARENTLY... I WAS ABOUT TO POST MY TRANSLATIONS HERE BUT 

@ditditdutdut‌ 's TRANSLATIONS WERE PRETTY MUCH SIMILAR TO MINE~~THIS WRAP UP PARTY FAN ACCOUNT IS A BIT DISAPPOINTING BECAUSE IT SEEM LIKE DONGHAE COUPLE'S INTERACTIONS HERE WERE CONTAINED MAYBE BECAUSE OF ROOMMATE'S FILMING~~YES THEY FILMED ROOMMATE AND THAT PICTURE WERE DONGHAE COUPLE WE'RE TOGETHER (WITH THAT SHIRT MAN WHO'S ELBOW WAS SHOWN) WAS PART OF ROOMMATE///AHHHHH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL THOUGH~~~

They are the luckiest OTP to have such an amazing and diverse loyal fans and die hard shippers like us... and we are the luckiest fans and shippers too...

Such a perfect combination blended in harmony..

This got to be... the most incredible ship I ever join....

DAEBAK!!!!!

Guest tinsky73

taoeunjung said: SO APPARENTLY... I WAS ABOUT TO POST MY TRANSLATIONS HERE BUT @ditditdutdut‌ 's TRANSLATIONS WERE PRETTY MUCH SIMILAR TO MINE~~THIS WRAP UP PARTY FAN ACCOUNT IS A BIT DISAPPOINTING BECAUSE IT SEEM LIKE DONGHAE COUPLE'S INTERACTIONS HERE WERE CONTAINED MAYBE BECAUSE OF ROOMMATE'S FILMING~~YES THEY FILMED ROOMMATE AND THAT PICTURE WERE DONGHAE COUPLE WE'RE TOGETHER (WITH THAT SHIRT MAN WHO'S ELBOW WAS SHOWN) WAS PART OF ROOMMATE///AHHHHH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL THOUGH~~~

I think like @human1981 said, they probably did arrive together but she hung back while he filmed some scenes for RM. That might be why he waited for her by the door after. The fan was already inside, so how would she know this lol.

Guest turquoiseblue

@ditditdutdut thank you! you are awesome! im so disappointed too with how she told the story...so bleh! bwahahaha =)) she's obviously more of a DH fan than DW. She talked about DH with so much excitement but with DW she's like whatever 8-| :))  And it seemed that she's not paying attention very much on the lovey dovey stuff. She didn't even elaborate DW's speech coz we see him thanking Dahae again and touching her shoulder. Instead she complained that he talked too much /:) She didn't even know the two came together. Hello?! What is she talking about thad Wookie came first before Dahae? There are pictures to prove that they came together. Im so confused. If he came first, then we will get pictures of him walking alone right? And the story about the chicken cup soup that's so irrelevant ahahaha omg im ranting here now :)) I'm really sorry I just need to let this out. 
I hope we get a better fan account from a Donghae shipper, maybe we will see a different point of view. But at least we got some story here. Thank you for translating it again and to the fan who told the story, if you are reading this, I still thank you :D

Thanks for the translation @ditditdutdut for the translation..kinda disappointed with little ChaMo interaction...hmm, if Wookie arrived first, might be he was waiting for Da Hae outside the restaurant and walk together..that's why the reporters can can capture their pics..So what we can do right now, is waiting for RM!!! Btw, thanks for keep updating here..you guys accompany me while I tiredly in the car for more than 5 hours to go back to my home from my trip...Donghae shippers Jjang!!Welcome, to new shippers too!! I'm glad we have so many new shippers now!! Our Donghae's chemistry is totally DAEBAK!! :)>- :-bd