[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Just by looking how Da Hae was very happy posing with that child actor..wondering how she excitedly posing and playing happily with her own child!!!! She must floods her twitter with her child's pics...Wookie yahhh please make my dream come true!!!
^:)^ ^:)^ [-O< [-O<

OMG... I don't know... I was being too nosey today (maybe, because first day in the office after Ied Mubarak) .... I kind of checked the soompi thread for Bodong shippers... Our thread is bigger and more active than them... We have more to talk about, to investigate, to share, etc. They discussed their OTP until page 10 only. We/Donghae couple thread have reached more than 400 pages, not to mention the Hotel King thread that almost reached 1000 pages. So, I am happy... Just want to share this. *grinning*

Guest Viennaha

So i just go back and read all the posts and some of u guys here saying that they used to date and broke up.. is it true that they dated or was it just a rumor? is there any link to any article that said they dated? if they dated in the past? what happened to them y did they broke up? I'm going crazy here searching for the news/article that said they dated b4 but I can't seem go find any :((

Viennaha said: So i just go back and read all the posts and some of u guys here saying that they used to date and broke up.. is it true that they dated or was it just a rumor? is there any link to any article that said they dated? if they dated in the past? what happened to them y did they broke up? I'm going crazy here searching for the news/article that said they dated b4 but I can't seem go find any :((

[‪#‎Official‬ ‪#‎이동욱‬ ‪#‎감사합니다‬ ‪#‎leedongwook‬]호텔 킹을 촬영하던 어느 날.팬분들께서 든든한 보양식을 보내주셨었습니다^^한동안 주말을 책임져 주었던..차재완 없는 첫 주말을 기다리며.모두들 그리워 하실 것 같은 마음을 조금이나마 해소해 드리기 위해.배우 이동욱씨의 사진도 살짝 공개해 드립니다.잊지 않으셨죠?^^ 일요일 저녁은 룸메이트가 책임져 드립니다!!^^
10407555_262335427300847_85818085743120510530918_262335460634177_11919830108263210448187_262335490634174_518264509753378

Viennaha

said: So i just go back and read all the posts and some of u guys here saying that they used to date and broke up.. is it true that they dated or was it just a rumor? is there any link to any article that said they dated? if they dated in the past? what happened to them y did they broke up? I'm going crazy here searching for the news/article that said they dated b4 but I can't seem go find any

:(

(

There were so many news abt them dating way back 6 yrs ago-hot news in all websites in KOREA at that time-both denied it, and Dahae even called him while he was filming Bittersweet Life in Japan at that time. He said, both of them laughed at the news and thanks fans for asking them to date. You have to filter the news and google it e.g Lee Da Hae Lee Dong Wook dating 2006. Some of the news still there.

In 2010, Dahae admitted she dated one of her costar and they broke up in Oct 2008. Those who follows her career post My Girl, know that, who she went out with, had couple items etc, and the main suspect is none other than Wookie.

Let me add, at around the end of 2013, LDW starred on Tvn taxi and told that he dated an actress. And this just prove even more that LDH and LDW dated after my girl. I am not sure if it is just a coincidence. But I think many of the shippers even thought that way. At one point they could even feel sad that their OTP is not work out. But then to everyone surprise, they come back again with HK with so much chemistry which question us again, did they really dated and broke up? So until this day, we still haven't figure out the answer yet. There can only be 2 possibilities: They dated but then broke up and then can't get over each other so they reconcile again or they have never dated before.

But believe me, what they show at the moment is more than enough for me that evident that they are dating.

Guest taoeunjung

SO WHEN I LOGGED OUT AT AROUND 2AM EARLIER THE PAGE WAS STILL AT 419 AND NOW ITS BURNING AGAIN WITH 420+ PAGES :D THIS PAGE IS SIMPLY THE BEST :D LOL... WELL,ANYWAY...I JUST HAVE THIS CONCERN....THERE'S THIS CERTAIN @sunwooktango ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM AND HE/SHE IS GETTING IN TO MY NERVES ALREADY..THE ACCOUNT KEEPS ON HASHTAGGING OUR DEAR DONGHAE COUPLE AND HER/HIS POSTS ARENT OUR COUPLE'S PHOTOS BUT DONGWOOK'S AND KIM SUN-AH'S  PHOTOS TOGETHER,,AND THIS PERSON CANT BE STOP ANYMORE...AHHHH...HELP~~~~

I am thinking of the next project of our Donghae Couple. Saying it out loud.

- Another drama. But more to romantic comedy, I guess. More kisses and romantic scenes.
- A variety show like We Got Married, Happy Together, and Running Man or maybe the Return of Superman (they need to get married first, maybe).
- A commercials which need a sweet and lovely couple like them.
- Hosting a television talk show, maybe.

*thinking hard*

Wouahh this thread is moving so fast that i had to catch up more than 20 pages!!! So many good news actually and chinese fans are so impressive !!!

Thank you @ditditdutdut for the translation and @p1n6an2012 for this amazing video !!! Love and many thanks to everyone !!! :x :x :x

25863329-88e5-4fd8-b3b9-b43e20afc4dc_zps

SO WHEN I LOGGED OUT AT AROUND 2AM EARLIER THE PAGE WAS STILL AT 419 AND NOW ITS BURNING AGAIN WITH 420+ PAGES

:D

THIS PAGE IS SIMPLY THE BEST

LOL... WELL,ANYWAY...I JUST HAVE THIS CONCERN....THERE'S THIS CERTAIN @sunwooktango ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM AND HE/SHE IS GETTING IN TO MY NERVES ALREADY..THE ACCOUNT KEEPS ON HASHTAGGING OUR DEAR DONGHAE COUPLE AND HER/HIS POSTS ARENT OUR COUPLE'S PHOTOS BUT DONGWOOK'S AND KIM SUN-AH'S  PHOTOS TOGETHER,,AND THIS PERSON CANT BE STOP ANYMORE...AHHHH...HELP~~~~

--------

Our couple are really HOT, for Dahae, her news abt her ex-bf and the ex- still in the news in China. For Wookie, Park Bom and Kim Sun Ah's fans still fighting to hv a piece of him for their fav. I think KSA's fans should know that Wookie already announced it December last year, he already broke up with his girlfriend (whoever she is) and was single before HK.

What I know right now or per last week, right in front our eyes, the only girl he wants to kiss is Lee Da Hae.

Guest dconboard

SO WHEN I LOGGED OUT AT AROUND 2AM EARLIER THE PAGE WAS STILL AT 419 AND NOW ITS BURNING AGAIN WITH 420+ PAGES

LOL... WELL,ANYWAY...I JUST HAVE THIS CONCERN....THERE'S THIS CERTAIN @sunwooktango ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM AND HE/SHE IS GETTING IN TO MY NERVES ALREADY..THE ACCOUNT KEEPS ON HASHTAGGING OUR DEAR DONGHAE COUPLE AND HER/HIS POSTS ARENT OUR COUPLE'S PHOTOS BUT DONGWOOK'S AND KIM SUN-AH'S  PHOTOS TOGETHER,,AND THIS PERSON CANT BE STOP ANYMORE...AHHHH...HELP~~~~

At least u've logged out. I don't even remember when was the last time i logged out. Maybe my last logged in is my first time. I'm confused. Anywy, i cant get over them (donghae). Keut.

samzz said:

Guest taoeunjung

samzz said:

Guest SharrieD

I JUST CAME BACK FROM A TRIP, LEFT THIS THREAD FOR 3 DAYS, NOW MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE. LOL have to read 30+ pages. omooooooo help meeeeee