[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think that problem with bo*dong shipers is complicated.. I confess I like bom (and 2ne1) and I  have another otp with her , not with wookie!! but some idols fans are so intense .. even many  have showed banners at the  2ne1 concerts with '' bo*dong* ¬¬ for sake looooooove! this reminds me of my adolescence and is the worst, everybody have to know the limit  8-| 

Dada and Wookie both updated their weibo account today. 

Coincidence much?

Da Hae updated weibo with the kid's photos but Dong Wook? When did he update weibo? What did he say? I am dying to know every new of OTP since the end of HK

At least u've logged out. I don't even remember when was the last time i logged out. Maybe my last logged in is my first time. I'm confused. Anywy, i cant get over them (donghae). Keut.

Lol. Same here I don't even lock out of soompi ever since I make an account here (which was for DongHae and HK ). Last time when I accidentally logged out, I can't even remember the password to log in so I have to change the password and since then I just make the web browser to remember my soompi password.

Also I think I made hundreds of voting account for DongHae using my email that I am afraid one day my email would get hacked. But what can I do? I can't stop voting and if my email get hacked, I'll just need to open a new one. Let's pray that will never happen

Guest trishna

helloooo all my friend of donghae shipper..sorry im newbie here and im from bali hehe..
love love love to donghae couple
really really love reading all your post here

NaryeL said: I think that problem with bo*dong shipers is complicated.. I confess I like bom (and 2ne1) and I  have another otp with her , not with wookie!! but some idols fans are so intense .. even many  have showed banners at the  2ne1 concerts with '' bo*dong* ¬¬ for sake looooooove! this reminds me of my adolescence and is the worst, everybody have to know the limit  8-| 

I think that problem with bo*dong shipers is complicated.. I confess I like bom (and 2ne1) and I  have another otp with her , not with wookie!! but some idols fans are so intense .. even many  have showed banners at the  2ne1 concerts with '' bo*dong* ¬¬ for sake looooooove! this reminds me of my adolescence and is the worst, everybody have to know the limit  8-| 

That's right. Idols fans, especially their shippers, are often teenager girls. While the shippers here are mostly adults. I am a teenager girl myself and I feel so lucky that I don't cross that path. I won't be able to forgive myself to be that delusional, though once you are in the shipper world, you are promised to be delusional. Not that I don't like the other shippers but I think shipping is the most risky decision. Not only that you sacrifices your time but also willing to accept any possible consequences in the future. And we are well known that reality don't have that happily ever after. It is just scary when shipping become extreme to the point you can't pull yourself out, you'll risk your heart for it.

li96 said: NaryeL said: I think that problem with bo*dong shipers is complicated.. I confess I like bom (and 2ne1) and I  have another otp with her , not with wookie!! but some idols fans are so intense .. even many  have showed banners at the  2ne1 concerts with '' bo*dong* ¬¬ for sake looooooove! this reminds me of my adolescence and is the worst, everybody have to know the limit  8-| 

Well, as for me, I never once logged out since I created this account..hahaha..why do I need to log out if I even keep refresh this thread every 2 minutes just to know any latest updates..hahaha
for  Bod*** and KSA's fans, actually they are the one who delusional...they really don't want to face the reality that Wookie is in love with our girl...they tried to believe that Wookie interested in them eventhough it is not...kinda pity...

I think no need to elaborate more abt other fandom, we are not allowed to do that in soompi actually,but sometimes I just want to put the fact, that's all, no hert feeling on them.
we just need to concentrate on our CHAMO right now, and hopefully it will last forever.

I can't sleep right now thinking about the swing kiss and their adlib and their last interview and BTS in HK. I just can't sleep and thinking how can you deny that this two are dating? I am not crying for DongHae nor HK now, I am crying for myself. I am falling deeper for DongHae and I think I have reached the point of willing to risk my heart. Oh what to do? Can some experienced shipper tell me at what stage of DongHae shipper disease I am at? T_T I need treatment now before its too late. I am afraid that I will reach final stage soon when you just devote your life for DongHae and basically transmit this disease to the surrounding people.

Guest JessicaTham

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

so finalyyyyy its confirmed that

******THEY ARE DATING*******

plzzz someone save me ♥♥♥♥♥♥

WHAT!!???? REALLY??? ARE YOU SURE SOMEONE PLEASE DETECTIVE CHINGU ARE THERE REALLY REALLY DATING?!!!! CHINGU I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY BETTER AFTER THINKING ABOUT THEM I PRAY EVERY DAY THAT THEY ARE A COUPLE AND HAPPY BECAUSE THEY DESERVE HAPPINESS MOST OF ALL OUR DADA,...WOOOKIEEEEE BETTER HURRY AND MARRY HER WE ARE DYING HERE!!!