[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

REALLY I HOPE THEY COULD KNOW OF OUR EXISTENCE IN SOOMPI, SO THEY WILL FEEL OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT AND MAYBE BE MORE SECURE AND REALESE THEIR WEEDING REAL WEDDING IN PUBLIC!!!
BECAUSE HERE ARE DIE HARD FANS WHO WILL ALWAYS BE ON THEIR SIDE! RIGHT CHINGU???!!!!!!!

Guest JessicaTham

after seeing tht BTS when wookie was asking dada for the kiss ...like he said (lets do it..whats wrong with this) no one can tell these lines to anyone if at all the person is close to u like ur gf/wife...n the way dada was looking at him as if they hav did it many times lol...i think he is madly in love with dada ...yeah m soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

By looking those lovely pics..I can imagine how their fate will be...Omo, these two really need to get marry and have beautiful kids...and I can't wait that one fine day we'll see Wookie, Da hae and their kids happily hangout, strolling at the streets...Awww~~~ what a happy family... wookie must be a good dad but will strict at some point, teach his son to protect his mom and sister ( if they have one ) like what Wookie did to his family....what a sweet namja, while Da Hae must really love to upload beautiful selcas of her kids, being cheerful omma playing with her kids, cooking for her family...
:x O:-) :xOMO, I'm on delulu mode again...hahaha...but that's how I want to picture them in the future...No one can ruin it...

SURE HE IS MADLY IN LOVE I NEVER SAW SOMEONE DO THAT,MOST OF ALL IN PUBLIC, HE LIKE TOUCJING HER A LOOOT! REALLY IN LOVE! I JUST HOPE SHE FEEL THE SAME I CAN'T REALLY UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE OF HER SITUATION AND SHE IS BEING CAREFUL....JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!!! I REALLY WANT TO LIVE IN SOUTH KOREA INSTEAD I LIVE IN A IN ITALY

Guest bunnystr

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

so finalyyyyy its confirmed that

******THEY ARE DATING*******

plzzz someone save me ♥♥♥♥♥♥

My heart skips a beat, I thought they were officially tell the world that they're dating

=)) =))

Guest JessicaTham

My heart skips a beat, I thought they were officially tell the world that they're dating

=)) =))

haha..dont worry they will soon announce their official dating satement ;)

Hello, everyone!

A newbie here in Soompi, and a newbie DongHae couple shipper. I was actually hesitant in creating an account. I'm freaking scared that I might lose control in shipping these two lovely pair. I mean, I'm a lurker here since page 300, and have read each posts. I refresh the page every 2 minutes, and I basically created a weibo account just to get updates from DH and DW (O my! I'm turning into a stalker because of them. Agghhh... :-O ) I don't think anyone's interested with my addiction on them, since everyone here understands it (Or maybe it is really just me. LOL). Anyway, just wanted to get a chance to talk to you wonderful shippers, and add more evidences (as if we still need more. Haha!) with regards to their relationship. Sorry for being delusional, this is embarrassing. X_X I just really love this thread that I'm willing to be delusional. :x Haha! Anyway, please do take care of me here. [-O

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

so finalyyyyy its confirmed that

******THEY ARE DATING*******

plzzz someone save me ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Omg, I was having a heart attack. Please don't do this to me, I have weak heart.

Guest bella2008

i got this from LDH vietnam fanpage and this transleted from fb too :
Here are pictures of the interview in the Skin Section TV. Don't know this interview will ask what?!?
So looking forward to this interview!!! It's also got something to watch ^ ^^ Section TV will broadcast on Sunday on MBC on 3.8, yes the mem.
At 3: 10 pm (Korea Time) while his party is 1: 10 pm by. (Translated by Bing)

i am really thirsty about ldh on screen,so i will streaming on MBC on sunday...hopely, she will ask about LDW too...^^
interviewldh_zpsaf157302.jpg

Guest xtin21bass

I'M LOVING THIS PHOTO!  :\">Honestly this kid really looks like her mom and dad.. and that's wookie and cherry :))
14ta544.jpg

Omg, I was having a heart attack. Please don't do this to me, I have weak heart.

For nutella sake WHAT IS HAPPENING!!! My heart is doing puuum pumm bc of this >.< dont be bad with my insane mind hahahHaha ommmmmmmmmg

I can't sleep right now thinking about the swing kiss and their adlib and their last interview and BTS in HK. I just can't sleep and thinking how can you deny that this two are dating? I am not crying for DongHae nor HK now, I am crying for myself. I am falling deeper for DongHae and I think I have reached the point of willing to risk my heart. Oh what to do? Can some experienced shipper tell me at what stage of DongHae shipper disease I am at? T_T I need treatment now before its too late. I am afraid that I will reach final stage soon when you just devote your life for DongHae and basically transmit this disease to the surrounding people.

In that case, It's not a disease anymore. Its a curse now and it has no cure to that! You'll be forever a DongHae addicts!!! Hahahaha =))

I can't sleep right now thinking about the swing kiss and their adlib and their last interview and BTS in HK. I just can't sleep and thinking how can you deny that this two are dating? I am not crying for DongHae nor HK now, I am crying for myself. I am falling deeper for DongHae and I think I have reached the point of willing to risk my heart. Oh what to do? Can some experienced shipper tell me at what stage of DongHae shipper disease I am at? T_T I need treatment now before its too late. I am afraid that I will reach final stage soon when you just devote your life for DongHae and basically transmit this disease to the surrounding people.

----------

You have already passed the point of no return. Don't worry, hun. Just enjoy this ride. We are certainly not just basking on some far-fetched make-believe. We are banking on something that we have seen for real. We have actually seen more than enough to claim that we aren't being delusional. So I say, just let your feelings go. Hahaha. Have fun, have faith, keep calm. :) It is true that there is no certainty in this-- but it is just like everything else in life. We aren't assured of anything of the future. So, just enjoy what we have now without holding back. Enjoy while everything happening is happening. ;)

So let us all just be

R1xytDy.jpg