[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest nikisa

So now he's trying to woo her back. And she's playing hard to get? hahaahaha

Don't think too much about it. Their action speaks louder than words.

Wookie has to woo extra hard.. :))

Guest bella2008

rl00034

said: I have just read a very sad news about our Dongahae couple from Baidu

:(

( someone said his friend who works in the industry told him Wookie is interested in Da Hae but Dada may not seem interested

( let's pray It's not true!!!!!I still believe what I believe!!!

Guest MarilynM

I think LDH is just a typical girl like us lol LDW should do extra work to get her girl. but basing on body movements they have mutual feelings for each other:D Duh love is in the air!:D LDH is just a bit shy LDW is kind of very showy Gooo Oppa :D

I have just read a very sad news about our Dongahae couple from Baidu

( someone said his friend who works in the industry told him Wookie is interested in Da Hae but Dada may not seem interested

Calm down ..i don't think Dada not interested in Wookie dear..like most of us here can see, "HIPS DON'T LIE" and their "LIPS DON'T LIE" :D >:)

You can lie with your words but your body language reveals it all.. [-X

Hi! Can't help but unlurked. I loved them since MG days. With all the BTS pics/vids I've seen during HK, I felt that LDW is really into Dahae and DH is a bit careful about showing her emotions. But the selca she posted yesterday (the one where DW is about to kiss her) has convinced me otherwise.  

Guest hiddenflea

shielizda said: Ok this will take more time than usual coz uploading video on vimeo take more time compare on YT. :-w Plus my connection kinda slow at the moment. Urgh this is really testing my patience. ~X(

Guest MissM

I think you should upload it on dailymotion.

Yes please @human1981.. i've downloaded all donghae's moments vid from ur acct on dailymotion bc I cant download it from yt. Tqsm.. can u upload the latest bts n wedding scene as well..

fidda868 said:

I have just read a very sad news about our Dongahae couple from Baidu

I feel like through the drama and message to LDH, LDW is ready for a relationship with her, but LDH is still fresh out from a relationship so she might be a bit hesitant. Maybe she has thought about it, but needs more time. In the mean time, Wookie can do a bit more wooing and with some persistance, he might just get the girl.
This comment has been sitting in my 'save drafts' for a few days. Then someone @r100034 makes a comment related to my draft and now I can post it!

Guest idabalingit

Hi, am a silent lurker but now O cant help it and say something about Dada's "reluctance" for a relationship. Didn't she just come out of a relationship with that Chinese actor? I expect her to be a bit wary. But, I feel if LDW pursues her shamlessly like Ah Mo Ne did with Cha Jae Wan, there is a chance. There is soo much chemistry and sexual tension between these two.

shielizda said: Oh it blocked already? Urgh oh... MBc suck in giving us update regularly but they can blocked any their video from YT? If that's the case, I need to upload it on my vimeo account then. Wait for it ok? try my best here.