[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

In one frame? Waaaa

They called it Double Date.

Coincidentally we just talked about Wook Dong's favorite song few days ago, whereby DH and Hyun Bin were in the music video. Are they stalking this thread? Hehehe delusional much.

tkZykt5.jpeg

That's what I noticed also. They are more like a companion or in a contract agreement. Compare to DongHae's skinship after My Girl and during Hotel King, first thing come to my mind, they are the real couple. You would see and notice how Wook Dong really care and love DaHae. Even DaHae, she really cares Wook Dong a lot. 

2 hours ago, Spotify Club said:

I'd have watch in Tiktok, DaHae and Se7en's video blog in Chinese, they truly resemble kin playing. They are not a couple. Is their video blog for the show just or is it individual video blog? I don't see genuineness from Se7en towards DaHae. They are more similar to best of companions. This article is good for entertainment service pages.

Even Knet said the same.

Their videos are for show and publicity.

Genuineness? Introduced DH to the "PLANT dealer" is the real truth or the  real intentions in this kind of business marriage. No sane husband will do that to his wifey, let alone a Korean actress. 

Btw, at least we are lucky, the other Wook is having his happy days lately.

5E4uJFz.jpeg

Seeing how happy Wook Dong whenever with Gong Yoo, any girl or woman who is dreaming to be Wook Dong's girlfriend/wifey needs to study Gong Yoo first lol.

In the past, they need to study DH, now Gong Yoo. They need to pass that bar first, hehehe.

Btw, I think Wook Dong knew Hyun Bin personally way back during My Girl days or through DH. DH and Hyun Bin were good friends in the past, in fact one of actors invited to DH's fan meeting. 

QqlKlso.jpeg

1BLoHSU.jpeg

And Gong Yoo and DH, the connection of course through Cody Hae Young.

Trying to sabotage other drama and chemistry of the leads is not new.

https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/03/enter-talktheqoo-looks-like-kim-saeron.html?m=1

We have experienced it through Hotel King, whereby YG was trying to seek Wook Dong's help with Park Bom's D case. 

At the end, they managed to get DH and now married with "D" connection. 

K ENT is not for beginners.

Not a surprise at all, they are DH and her HOLY Plant husband very very very close friends. Behind the scenes, we know how they non stop mocking people except the USA, China or literally people with money. They worshipping wealth like no other.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/illit-newjeans-le-sserafim-netizens-react-allegations-copying-choreography/

DH spent lots of time with very limited set of friends, with that type of mentality, gaslighted by them. She did want a break up from them, but they cried out loud. 

If they let her go, all their shady businesses will be exposed.

ntttdOl.jpeg

Looking at Han So Hee vs Hyeri, and Queen of Tears fiasco, I remember DH trying to sabotage her own relationship in year 2022. However since most people in the industry know about her real open relationship and marriage, so they don't care about her unstable attitude. 

Li Yi Feng burst out in one of most popular show in China.

April 2022, playing catching Wook Dong for her favorite bucket list. Luckily, Wook Dong was not in Romantic comedy drama at that time. If not...

spacer.png

Btw DH is free agent again, she had more agencies than drama projects for the past 20 years. The only actress in the world with that record.

Not only that, even the hip hop husband always asked his wifey to spend a holiday with a drug dealer.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/03/korean-rappers-say-that-the-hip-hop-industry-is-full-of-people-who-offer-them-illegal-drugs

Give, benefits of the doubt, maybe just a nice holiday with full of prayer while with him.

PpizCFr.jpeg

Btw, glad that people now realized, DH loves editing her pictures before posting it in Socmedia. Sometimes someone looks taller than her.

VMG3w0U.jpeg