[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Imagine DH and Wook Dong reconcile and been friends, knowing DH's character who loves talking about almost everything including marriage life, I'm sure Wook Dong will said the same thing to her.

"Don't talk too much about your love life around me"

LoL, at his age, provided he doesn't has fertility issues, woman around 25-32 of age, high chances to get healthy baby with his gene. Above 40s, high chances of down syndrome.

Well on DHshii, she has lived together for more than 7 years with now Holy Plant husband, seems baby is not the priority.

LoL, poor the naive fans who believe in everything exposed by celebrities or the journalist or the agencies.

In our part, minions told us everything, up to when The Fact will exposed DH's dating news in year 2016. They said initially DH's clan wanted to expose it during Christmas 2015, but that Holy Plant husband's music still not completed at that time. Music comeback must be accompanied by dating news for celebrities with scandals especially involving massage parlor and prostitution.

At that time we had minions who acted as our informant, and some minions mocking us non stop in IGs and Twitter. 

They also informed us about Wook Dong. Some information we took it as true, some as unbelievable. 

At that time we didn't know about DH's Holy Plant husband connection with Drug Dealers in Los Angeles but the minions helping us with that information as well. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-jae-wook-aespa-karina-leave-c-jess-studio-leak-news/

On 6/11/2023 at 4:49 PM, samzz said:

If Wookie in relationship, how come his girlfriend (if any) couldn't help him, at least soothes his heart, makes him always happy.

But Wookieshii, how to have a relationship if you always worrying too much.

I think how DH overcome her slump is by thinking less and drink a lot (as she said to her friends), but we also don't know how long she can live happily with that kind of mindset. Alcohol not going to help her in a long run.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000191246

Excuse Go' Lee Dong-wook "I have a lot of worries these days, it's time for a slump without knowing the cause" [Social Socl

Enter 2023.06.11. 3:57pm
Reporter Park Hye-inbOn this day, when asked by Yoo Jae-seok, "Where do you get your energy?", Lee Dong-wook replied, "I was comfortable being alone, but I've been alone lately. .
When Yoo Jae-seok said, "Your expression isn't like that," Lee Dong-wook said, "Actually, I have a lot of worries these days. I have a slight slump every 4-5 years, and I think this is such a time. But I'm not sure what the cause is. I don’t think resting is not the cause, and I think I felt more comfortable when I was just immersed in the work without thinking and filming it.”

Next, Lee Dong-wook added, "Because how to get over it wisely is important, I had an opportunity to talk today." Yoo Jae-seok said, "There is no time like this," and Nam Chang-hee said, "It definitely gets better when you meet and talk with people. "I agreed.

Lee Dong-wook also agreed, saying, “I didn’t say this before. It's not what I'm trying to get. Actually, I don't know the answer. But I think it's important to say that I'm in that situation and I'm living with that feeling."

In addition, Yoo Jae-seok nodded, saying, "If you are immersed in it, you will forget it before you know it."

Lee Dong-wook said to Yoo Jae-seok, "That's the reason why I like fishing. I don't think about anything during the 7-8 hours of boating.

When Yoo Jae-seok said, "Your expression isn't like that," Lee Dong-wook said, "Actually, I have a lot of worries these days. I have a slight slump every 4-5 years, and I think this is such a time. But I'm not sure what the cause is. I don’t think resting is not the cause, and I think I felt more comfortable when I was just immersed in the work without thinking and filming it.”

Next, Lee Dong-wook added, "Because how to get over it wisely is important, I had an opportunity to talk today." Yoo Jae-seok said, "There is no time like this," and Nam Chang-hee said, "It definitely gets better when you meet and talk with people. "I agreed.

Lee Dong-wook also agreed, saying, “I didn’t say this before. It's not what I'm trying to get. Actually, I don't know the answer. But I think it's important to say that I'm in that situation and I'm living with that feeling."

In addition, Yoo Jae-seok nodded, saying, "If you are immersed in it, you will forget it before you know it."

Lee Dong-wook said to Yoo Jae-seok, "That's the reason why I like fishing. I don't think about anything during the 7-8 hours of boating.

I am a DongHae shipper since 2005.

I felt sad that DaHae got married to Se7en. While watching DongHae since 2005, I can see that they really like each other. Don't know what happen between the two, they never ended together. They broke my heart so bad. During Hotel King, especially the BTS, you can see that there is really love and affection between them.

4 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

I am a DongHae shipper since 2005.

I felt sad that DaHae got married to Se7en. While watching DongHae since 2005, I can see that they really like each other. Don't know what happen between the two, they never ended together. They broke my heart so bad. During Hotel King, especially the BTS, you can see that there is really love and affection between them.

No exact confirmation, but what we know the main reason of separation are

1.families objection from both sides.

2. Li Yi Feng (because DH's mom really really loved him at that time). We talked a lot about him in DH's thread in year 2012-2014.

3. and differences in characters and ideology are so big. They might ended divorcing each other within 1 day if they fated as married couples. Both are hot temper. Even MBC staffs said sometimes they acted as lover, sometimes as enemies.

According to some fans who were at Hotel King shooting site, some of them cried because they saw DH and Wook Dong really loved each other so much, he even gave DH a flower wedding ring during the break.

Pictures from fans personal collection. Taken personally by them.

NL6b2cB.jpeg

0CkQ3ey.jpeg

MhrzZ1z.jpeg

Thank you for that...But Dahae and Se7en looks like siblings, hehehe! I notice also, Se7en looks untidy, he doesn't suits to Dahae. Maybe because I like Wook Dong so much for Dahae. So her mom, choose Se7en rather than Wook Dong? Se7en who has a lot of scandal. You know what, I thought to myself that their wedding is for public only.

Recently, I've had watch all DaHae's interview, she really likes Wook Dong, she always chooses Wook Dong. Praying for them to be together till the end. 

36 minutes ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

Thank you for that...But Dahae and Se7en looks like siblings, hehehe! I notice also, Se7en looks untidy, he doesn't suits to Dahae. Maybe because I like Wook Dong so much for Dahae. So her mom, choose Se7en rather than Wook Dong? Se7en who has a lot of scandal. You know what, I thought to myself that their wedding is for public only.

Recently, I've had watch all DaHae's interview, she really likes Wook Dong, she always chooses Wook Dong. Praying for them to be together till the end. 

Well some parents don't care about scandal or background of the in laws, especially among the rich families. Money and business connection are the main happiness, not love. 

Past is past, what I want DH able to act again, but I know it's likely impossible because of her Holy plant husband drug connection.

BxD4vyP.jpeg

My personal vendetta with DH's clan and her Holy plant husband, because they read this thread and mocking it. I have my way to mock him back.

Wook Dong just needs to be careful with the clan.

52 minutes ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

How poor DaHae...cannot choose love and Wook Dong...

Do you think Wook Dong still love DaHae?

Only he knows.

Wook Dong bought new land and house at Pyeonchang-dong Jongno, near to his parents.

But there is another Pyeonchang in Gangwondo with so much history.

b3JxVvX.jpeg

uk00RGv.jpeg

As what I have seen on Dahae and Se7en's wedding, it's kike Dahae not with Se7en, hahaha! And I've had watch their interviews together, they seems like siblings. The BTS of Hotel King, DongHae are much like husband and wife, hahaha! Maybe DongHae are still together, protecting their careers, especially Wookie. 

Siblings vibe?

9 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

As what I have seen on Dahae and Se7en's wedding, it's kike Dahae not with Se7en, hahaha! And I've had watch their interviews together, they seems like siblings. The BTS of Hotel King, DongHae are much like husband and wife, hahaha! Maybe DongHae are still together, protecting their careers, especially Wookie. 

You are not wrong at all, because even the man himself said DH is more like an elder sister to him.

Extracted from November 2020 variety show (google translation).

In year 2021, they broke up, but she was willing to reconcile because of her mother asked her to do so.

XTklLIm.jpeg

Knet who watched their variety show even said, like mother and son relationship. It's because DH is so alpha female in the house.

lSkrHWb.jpeg

Well Wook Dongshii is so alpha male in his house too, do the math if DH and Wook Dong fated together.

Wook Dong on the way to Vietnam. There are so many DH's clan minions over there.

ccPM1CV.jpeg

O1OreIs.jpeg

The person responsible for Wook Dong's Dermafirm CF casting is DH's right hand man.

onIuuWB.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

DaHae wore that kind of glassess in The Good Witch...

Yes, in fact DH was a friend or one of  shareholders for this brand. We already posted about the relationship in year 2015 when DH followed the brand owner to Japan. However, after dating announcement in year 2016, DH stopped following her in IG.

I think the brand is Project .....

J2TLSwi.jpeg