[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

On 4/28/2015 at 2:41 PM, samzz said:

King Kong Ent is very good in promoting their actors which most media only look at other youngsters. Wookie is one of the pioneer in 2nd Hallyu wave, which started from My Girl. He got the same popularity when he visited Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia before.
I'm so happy bc the news mentioned MY GIRL and Hotel King.
http://www.hancinema.net/kim-beom-lee-gwang-soo-and-lee-dong-wook-third-generation-hallyu-stars-81361.html
Lee Dong-wook has formed a steady fan base in Japan and China with his former dramas "My Girl" and MBC "Hotel King". Also SBS TV show "Roommate" is viewed by everyone in the Asian region.

Lee Dong-wook was invited to the Chinese Shin Zhang International Conventuon Center Motor Show. Thousands of fans gathered to greet the actor as soon as he appeared and the event had to be put on hold.

Kim Beom, Lee Gwang-soo and Lee Dong-wook belong to the same company but stand out amongst each other in such different ways. Out of the 50 Hallyu star Weibo users, Lee Gwang-soo ranks 17th in followers and Kim Beom 27th.

Meanwhile, Kim Beom is returning this June with the tvN drama "Hide Your Identity" as human weapon Cha Gun-woo. Lee Gwang-soo is coming back with a Chinese movie and will appear in a Chinese TV show this June. Lee Dong-wook is looking through offers for his next project.

Source : eto.co.kr/common/Resu...

Who is Apple and Nana?

Their wedding is just for the show, business partners and for Se7en's publicity only. That's why they are okay in an open relationship. 

I can sense that DaHae and WookDong didn't break up since 2006 'til now, DaHae is consistent her answer everytime asked who's her ideal type, her answered always WookDong. WookDong couldn't confirm their relationship maybe to protect DaHae.

Edited by Rachelle Salugao

I think DH and Wook Dong still communicate with each other when both at Blow cheongdam. DH frequented that hair salon often since 2021. Other than that, not sure, maybe through their old friends and hair stylists, who knows.

Apple is her childhood friend who knew Wook Dong since My Girl days.

PMhAmdh.jpeg

and Nana is sort of her guru, mastermind in all her affairs, private life, love life and businesses.

XYxKoVo.jpeg

Wook Dong is a happy man today.

Hehehe, if true, so no more shippers war, and no more hate towards us in this shipper thread. Lots of fans especially after Goblin really hate this thread.

With Gong Yoo, many have no issues saying anything, but none so open about this.

nCWIGvz.gif

At least we know who he is. What he likes. The "reality" pic, MBC put it under X-file.

jBg8jkS.jpeg

---

Back to business, DH makes lots of money with this business marriage/ relationship, one example in Dec 2021, DH and the business partner, attended BTS concert in Los Angeles, and at the same time selling the BTS merchandisers.

Coincidentally, Wook Dong also went purple during that week. They are always in color coded cryptic code.

BTS, DH and Wook Dong were in purple coded businesses.

Event in Dec 2021. 

FYN5R59.jpeg

In one of Vlog, DH said there will be another honeymoon i.e in Bali. So waiting for onscreen act.

Btw Wook Dong so busy with shooting Good Man with this hair style. Maybe to match Lee Su Kyun youthful looks.

One fact about Lee Su Kyun, DH's best friend Mr Kimmy aka ex-Ceo of YGx is a big fan of LSK. Wonder how he will be reacting, seeing Wook Dong romances LSK. It's known among us, he doesn't like Wook Dong.

No that not DH's right hand man. Here is the man.

yNGIAmX.jpeg

On 10/13/2022 at 11:09 PM, samzz said:

After DH's agency posted about their collaboration with SBS Medianet for DH comeback, now making sense why Wookie said he wants to do SBS Talk Show S2 too. He can be in the same studio with DH and JDY. Unfortunately he is already booked until end of next year. However, underground pipelines still active as usual.

Throwback, DH's right hand man connection with Wookie. I thought only in the past, but until now because he is the legal and authorized agent for Chinese market.

https://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=120628

Wookie's CF "PAT" was under his project or casting project.

IM Company is DH's Chinese agency in year  2012-2014. 

That's why I non stop posting his cryptic message with Wookie's pizza. There was secret discussion among them because he is DH's right hand man. I believe Wookie's Dermafirm is under his project too.

He was with DH and Wookie during MY Girl period.

Mr Kimmy is DH's best friend, a matchmaker for DH and her current holy plant husband, ex-CEO of YGX who involved in Burning Sun scandal. A very close friends to Seungri too.

2 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

Is she in China right now? Or is it late post?

Yes, she's in China right now. The white day with yellow outfit pictures were taken maybe more than a week ago. 

2 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

Se7en's with DaHae also in China...He's wearing a beenie, the one that DaHae wore in Winter Olympic Games.

Trying to find work over there maybe. Very brave entering China, knowing he just spent a holiday with drug dealers in Los Angeles last September. Or very big Loban(Taiko) protecting them over there.

___

Btw, Gong Yoo doesn't have to worry about stiff competition for Wook Dong's attention.

JZjuwCO.jpeg

I'd have watch in Tiktok, DaHae and Se7en's vlog in Chinese, they really are like siblings playing. They are not a couple. Is their vlog for the show only or is it personal vlog? I don't see sincerity from Se7en towards DaHae. They are more like best of friends. 

The Vlog is their venture, her holy plant husband is the cameraman. Sometimes, when DH throwing her tantrum, out of nowhere Wook Dong's footage appeared in the Vlog. 

One of the example, using Wook Dong to gain C-fans trust.

kg3HmRX.jpeg

Q3iYOJc.jpeg

Lol same with DH, even freaking awesome than HSH, DH ended up with guy with massage parlor, military scandal and drug connection.

https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/03/enter-talk-whats-freaking-impressive.html?m=1