[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

While they are doing their vlog, there's somebody filming them, so it means they are not the only people in DaHae's house. 

And it seems that se7en doesn't know where to put his wedding ring, neither on his left hand nor on his right hand. It looks like he's  a puppet to DaHae.

7 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

While they are doing their vlog, there's somebody filming them, so it means they are not the only people in DaHae's house. 

And it seems that se7en doesn't know where to put his wedding ring, neither on his left hand nor on his right hand. It looks like he's  a puppet to DaHae.

Of course, sometimes the masterminds always in the house or everywhere with them.

Btw seems the stylist is also with DH, not sure for what project. The stylist is also Vice President of Wook Dong's salon Blow Cheongdam.

oKIAKxS.jpeg

16 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

Wow, good to hear that. 

Praying and hoping for DongHae🙏 hayyy, how I miss them together.

Thank you for always answering and updating. By the way, I am from the Philippines.

Welcome, yes some of the information, you couldn't find by googling, it needs more than 10 years experience with their media content and fan services. Luckily DH has personal interaction with some of her fans who were also invited to her wedding. The fans also had a chance seeing Wook Dong during Hotel King shooting, of course through DH.

As I said with his new hairstyle, he is in early 20s again.

durxcVf.jpeg

3 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

DaHae posted their trip in China, they are with other people.

Of course, her stylist already spilled the beans. Loban/Taiko, are with them too, due to her Holy Plant husband drug connection. With his records, you don't simply entering China unless you have "Loban" protection.

-----

Btw, love him in turquoise blue.

1 hour ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

What does her stylist do? Who is Loban?

Few months ago I read, DH and Holy plant husband will be having a variety show in China, some fans questioning is her Holy plant husband famous enough to act alongside her in their country. They are familiar with the famous My Girl Dong Wook, not that Dong Wook.

So maybe related to that show, or she will be attending her mastermind's cosmetic products launching. Just wait and see.

Loban is our nickname to Thug Leader in China. In my country forum we always referring them as Loban.

Since DH in China, 2011 interview.

FAekgwX.jpeg

Wook Dong and Chen Kun =DH's taste.

DfL2cDS.jpeg

Fast forward, once a while, both still remembering each other. DH happiest moment still with Wook Dong " I was very happy when it snowed".

YxcVp2y.jpeg

Lol, the same with DH's Holy plant husband, he asked minions to invade some of our IG's account telling about public announcement, asked minions to take proper pictures of DH looking at the phones, at Peninsula Hotel, non stop saying "Haeven" one week before public announcement at the Hotel and paid the "The Fact" Korean outlet to release the news on 6th of September. Minions already informed us one week earlier of that.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-suspect-dispatch-paid-off-han-so-hee/

To that length they have to go, just to maintain their mental health.

Knetizen, still obsessed with Wook Dong and Gong Yoo marriage.

oRbYCmW.jpeg

9 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

Yes! hahaha! DaHae's into her phone also. During LSG and LDI's wedding, Wook Dong and Da Hae's glancing each other, I saw the video.

Yes, from the video so obvious they glancing at each other, hehehe.

How, ironic, they were in deep relationship before, but stealing glances only. DH's Holy plant husband already gave statement, DH is only allowed to be friendly with Kim Hae Chul only. He is still so afraid of Wook Dong's handsomeness and charisma. 

NPeYFYe.jpeg

The camera even zooming at Wook Dong after capturing DH's position.

Btw, DH gives a spoiler, she is doing foodies show in China, of course with her Holy plant husband. Money money money, is the love they are looking for.

22 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

Yes, I'd have watch on her IG. When will DaHae and her holy plant would divorce? Someone commented on her picture, Marijuana couple.

Divorce can be considered impossible because of the drug connection. Look at Hwang  Hana's late husband.

They have an open marriage, so divorce or not, doesn't matter. Her Holy plant husband still free flirting with other women, especially the female golfers. He always likes and gives FIRE emojis to sexy woman and DH doesn't care about it at all. Compared to during Roommate, DH was so jealous at Wook Dong and all the females in that house.

97luEtM.jpeg

After being scolded, DH's IG was/is filled with lovey dovey acts, thinking people will buy it.

Right after the marriage announcement, their drug dealer openly gave congratulations to them, of course a meme to her antis.

What kind of husband introduced the Korean actress to the drug dealer knowing how their country perception towards that plant.

ghH0Krq.jpeg