[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Suzy was not the first public girlfriends, before My Girl, his first public girlfriend was co-star from drama School.

But first public appearance together with costar was Lee Da Hae.

QNwXB36.gif

@Rachelle Salugao if from Twitter, just copy the url, then paste it here

If the pictures, gifs from personal or other collection, need to be uploaded in photo uploader fisrt such as imgur, after uploaded it, copy the url and paste it here. To me that the easiest way for soompi.

Wook Dong with beautiful women.

21 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

If only DaHae got contented on her face, she's the prettiest and also her body, she's the hottest woman in their generation. I just love her body and face before.

No one would be able to convince her on that beauty aspect, even she was a beauty queen before.

So DHshii your ex-good friend aka your holy plant husband's ex-gf, already talking about a comeback. If she able to do it, maybe you have a chance too, because both of you have same taste in man. One involved in prostitution, the other one connection with drug dealer.

fWxfTdS.jpeg

spacer.pngThese two😍

On 11/6/2015 at 1:38 PM, lovebeats said:

Dahae. Please introduce your real husband!! hehe

Fans celebrate wookie birthday at shooting site today. I guess last night wookie doesn't have shooting at midnight because I don't see celebration from his staff. Seeing his smile happy face, I guess he got special present already from sugar.

http://i.imgur.com/GmSALjQ.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/4EpF6Md.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Ri070C9.jpg

cr lamblambsg,yoon_by insta

dahae with the child actor. luckily we have this child actor to update about dahae too.

http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5b4b7a99gw1exr78fl2sej22e836o1kz.jpg

Edited by Rachelle Salugao

Amie Wander is one of DH's business lines, owned by Choi's clan. DH always called them uncle and auntie, could be from her mom's family (Choi) or her Holy Plant husband (Choi) as well. 

Lee Jardin is from conglomerate clan related to her Holy Plant husband and DH's as one of shareholders. Lee Jardin is a close friend to Hwang Hana.

DVSN clothing line is also under DH and her Chinese friend Nana.

That's why her mom so sad when DH wanted a permanent break up with that clan in year 2021. No business no money.

2 hours ago, Rachelle Salugao said:

Thank you for always answering all my questions. 

So they're wedding is just for business purposes only, hehehe! And base on DaHae and Wookies pipeline connection they still have connection, and still connected to each other.

They even have separate room after marriage. Btw, that's analysis are based on what they exposed in Social Media, blogs and Korean forum such DC, the qoo and Chinese Socmedia especially in Xiahongshu. Her Chinese friend even elaborated their business status as "lamb surrounded with lion" etc. Whatever they are hiding from us, of course beyond our knowledge.

Nice to see Wook Dong in red pant.

Yeah, I've had watch that also. And it feels like, they are a bit awkward to each other, hahaha! But, when I've watched all DongHae's memories, from My Girl to Hotel King they are comfortable with each other, especially HK, they are look like a couple, they can't hide their feelings and affection. 

Not only awkward, even she went honeymoon with bunch of her close friends. Apple followed her to Switzerland and France (Wook Dong was there too ehm).

Lee Jardin followed her to Dubai, and Nana followed her to Maldives.

XR8mNAo.jpeg

That's why in one variety show, the MC asked her Holy plant husband if the marriage and honeymoon were sponsored because seems not exclusive for the married couple. Of course he denied it. Well he even don't know the city of their honeymoon.

TNvcjUP.jpeg

Saw the latest conversation in Xiahongshu, fans are curious why no pictures of DH in his IG account only in DH's IG. Well DH's IG is actually his second IG, for extra publicity.

nO2tk8Q.jpeg