[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Saw this news.

https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/11/theqoo-mamas-ygx-stages-broadcast.html?m=1

YGX, 8 years ago, the ex-CEO and together with the Not so smart guy were working so hard asking DH to date the Holy Monie guy. We knew it one year before public announcement, and DH confirmed it in Lie Bar Show 2016. Maybe they hate Wookie so much at that time.

That ex-CEO was missing in action in Socmedia, he deleted everything after BS, but last we saw him with DH and the clan at St Johns Hotel in Ganeung 2 years ago.

Throwback MAMA 2006. DH's first Chinese teacher pasted this photo together with others in DH's workbook, a method she used to learn Chinese in effective way.

BmWmoZt.jpg

Hehehe, Dispatch also digging the same connection as what I posted before. No wonder no new updates about DH's show tonight. Most of DH's clan introduced to her by that Holy Moonie guy are in the pictures as posted by Dispatch.

On 11/25/2022 at 2:07 AM, samzz said:

After 8 years, all that I know about them (the clan) and only talk with my DM group in here, finally exposed.

I wonder what other fans are thinking if their bias or favorite actor/actress are introduced by their respective partners to this type of people. The type that so easily said "I will kill you". The type who think they are untouchable and can do whatever they want. Then their bias cut ties with everyone and becoming so obsessed with that new people.

On the surface or on Socmedia this group always complimenting each other, as the best friends, Holy people, good people etc, but in reality?

Here LSG's controversial CEO with one of DH's favorite "SISTER". DH spent lots of time with her sister or her favorite clan. 

No wonder LSG sometimes hang out at DH's house because his CEO is close with DH's "sister". Yes DH's sister is the most famous in her foodie department, huge social network too, but seems LSG's controversial CEO is her best friend.

2gmOPMV.jpg

Spoiler

BR8q4l2.jpg

DH's "sister" follows Wookie's IG too. That the scary part.

On 11/27/2022 at 8:53 PM, samzz said:

Hehehe, wanna join her clan, Holy people. Not sure if they are Moonies too. 

LSG's CEO is one of them.

Spoiler

CJwoUA8.jpg

Bonus pictures.

Spoiler

wV1ZB5R.jpg

vImFYzq.jpg

Another couple in the news today.

Re to DH.

That's why I know something wrong somewhere on one variety show last January, up to upstairs neighbor crying. When a couple show off too much especially to the public, meaning they are up to something. By appearing to the public like that, break up can be avoided. Now both resorting as an open relationship.

I remember right after Hotel King finished airing, one account posted what she read in baidu, that DH never interested in marriage, whereby Wookie really into it. Fast forward, seems that account is correct. Living with Holy people right now, but she refused to make it legally on paper.

Nice comment here.

3cKv8Jl.jpg

So far this is the best collection or the best gift for DH from her Holy Moonie man. The best gift is Lee Seunggi's CEO best friends and they are now DH's best friends too. He introduced them to her and now her FAMILY.

jjlPRxH.jpg

From Dispatch

NUJrIss.jpg

And from what I got few days ago.

Spoiler

SSFTZYZ.jpg

But we still prefer gifts from our favorite Wookie to DH, one of it is a grass ring. 

That's why all the clan crying out loud when DH said she wanted a break up last year. 

Few days ago nearly 20 bloggers talking about DH as genius estate investor. Today one of the blogger released an article DH sold one of her properties worth 19.4 billion won. She bought in April 2016 and sold it May this year.

4tV5X41.jpg

She has another building worth 6 billion won, maybe she wants to sell it too.

If she managed to sell it, she has 19.4 + 6=25.4 billion won this year.

b2xDvtb.jpg

Last January she mentioned about her CF income from China CFs around 20 billion won.

DPCFmHU.jpg

Not counting Wang Hong activities and her own house worth another 5.6 billion won.

Then I'm thinking, maybe she is now one of major shareholder at Blow Cheongdam together with Wookie because she frequented there a lot.

That's why "I will never let you go" or "an apple of my eyes" already ingrained in the clan's heart.

I bet she needs that cash to compensate another upcoming expanses for another 8 years. Last 8 years, based on what she exposed in Socmedia alone, we can roughly see she spent around 1 million per year for happiness and entertainment.

My theory too. After the clan connection, the latest Hook Ent and Mr Kang with SYR's husband have been exposed and one post from DC about the Moonies.

t5Y8YKX.jpg

Wookie being poetic. He posted it twice, and both of them posted within one day apart. Most significant is the pink muhly grass.

pn0b6yQ.jpg

Hope there will be another Wook talk. 

And the guest purposely mentioned "with Lee Da Hae". If just mentioned My Girl would be enough, but he knows a lot too. Both Wookie and the guest became good friends after the show. 

NLKml9k.jpg

Throwback, one of the trot song DH sang from My Girl was no.1 items at that time.

MtPObqW.jpg

GNzXhU0.jpg

Grass ring -The reel.

F1fqxpM.jpg

8 years ago, the real scene. Only DH/Wookie know if that grass ring was a game, a dream or whatever.

E2snvKd.jpg

There is a long video of the wedding, but belongs to fan who witnessed it at the shooting place.

EjOQWht.jpg

Reading this making me getting angrier at the clans. 

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2022/12/a-former-manager-tells-dispatch-what-poor-toxic-working-conditions-lee-seung-gi-was-subject-to-during-his-debut-days-at-hook-entertainment

Most of my friends in DM group are so familiar with my rumbling about this kind of gaslighting and brainwashing, because of the similarities between DH and her clans and now LSG. Only in DH case it's not exposed but once a while she poured it out. Best example Feb 2021, she threw her tantrum about her upcoming wedding, the next day she accused the reader as taking it too seriously. She said she just playing around with the marriage issues. At her age still playing that kind of game. Cherry of the cake, Wookie's team also teasing him about marriage 4 days after DH threw her tantrum. First time the team teasing him because the massive coverage from Chinese media saying DH's groom looks like Lee Dong Wook.

Throwback February 18-23, 2021.

na3rTiP.jpg

Even international and Korean fans caught by surprise.

h2gVit8.jpg

Then last January she poured everything again, she said she stays in the relationship because of his families. Now we know not one family, another family too i.e Hook Ent's CEO clans.

So back to acting, why didn't she act for nearly 5 years. Are they gaslighting her, she is not acceptable anymore in acting department, because of the massage parlor incident. I bet they are so happy after Yi Feng massage parlor incident too, and telling DH, "now you still want to act after the second incident." Not counting the Wilbur Pan's issues.

But strangely they are working hard encouraging her to be a Wang Hong aka the influencer. What her best friend described about money during the Hawaii trip is the best or hard evidence about the gaslighting. She emphasized so much about a Tiger and a deer relationship in businesses.

So many good stuff in there Wookieshii. So little time with so many to see and to read.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34907382&memberNo=35839671

bywGcGK.jpg

Back to DH's clan, Hook Ent. I think they are not losing anything with the latest scandal because they have DH under their claw now. The timing so spot on, when DH was seen with the clans then grabbed the first job in 5 years with SBS. Wang Hong is more profitable than any Top actors in Korea 

DH shooting SBS Beautiful and another Wang Hong hastag her name.

HbKkwYy.jpg

Something to look in two months.

Spoiler

I'm sure DH and Holy Moonie boyfriend will be asking him to help with their Jeju bar club. They are so close in real life especially with Mr Kimmy aka YGX ex-CEO.

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2022/12/seungri-to-be-released-from-prison-in.html?m=1

An article about DH who is now known as an influencer, not an actress anymore.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001237805

I bet her loyal fans must be very happy with new title as an influencer. Being an actress is very dangerous for her current open relationship.

Plus many actors are very hot and extra sexy nowadays especially Wookie.