[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

This kind of news not a surprise at all. DH and Wookie's best friend Suho even experienced more severe than this.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2022/10/sbs-releases-video-of-omega-xs-ceo-allegedly-verbally-and-physically-abusing-member-jaehan

________

Their old friends, not sure about DH friendship with Suho now, because she has to obey the Dibbs or the Order before making decisions.

lpdW7Hx.jpg

1qPaGw5.jpg

DH love having secret friendship with Wookie's friend. The lastest of course Blow Broyeon.

DH's post Hotel King circle of friends due to her connection with new clan.

Best friend of her florist friend Leejardin.

Spoiler

I saw the florist celebrated her birthday in year 2018 before the BS scandal exposed.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/hwang-ha-na-released-from-prison-and-is-living-in-a-camping-van-in-jeju-island

This friend,  kicked out from DH's IG  as well but through him DH got more than 100 million views in many her Douyin's videos. DH spent lots of time with him and his friends last year, maybe when she had few months break up at that time.

FhQDbuF.jpg

I realized DH is more aggressive in Socmedia if she was caught meeting with Wookie circle of friends as well. Maybe sending the message, hey I'm still a loyal girlfriend.

Examples -First, working with Im Chang Jung's wifey.

2nd-Visited Wookie's salon just one day after had family days with Holy people.

3rd-Then had dinner with Blow Boryeon recently who is the Director of Blow Cheongdam. I thought only stylist and customer relationship but more than that.  

Wookie is non stop working, of course everyday, the first thing to do is to go to his salon for make up or hair styling prior to work (unless outstation), and according to one  blogger, DH visited that salon often as well, and last week we saw she had dinner with the stylist. So we do the math behind the scenes.

pMQ7bnG.jpg

Produced a promotional Wang Hong's video with special appearance of Wookie after her right hand man gave cryptic message with Wookie's face.

LlDEipA.jpg

At the end, all her activities on the surface with or under the surveillance of her Holy Moonie guy/clan always ended up with Wookie.  One of the reasons why I couldn't stop with them and they also couldn't stop visited this thread. Maybe they are really angry after I posted the DC forum post related to Moonies and Dibbs/the Order.

If in the 3rd episode still lacking interaction between DH and Im Chang Jung's wifey or a segment together, meaning the kick out from DH's IG list is not just a simple mistake.

Today's news said, DH commented the other 2 MCs only through the video shown, she was not with them interviewing the guest.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003930978

Bonus picture/gif. Long hair Wookie.

JBeDUGR.jpg

MdS652b.gif

When you encountered tall, very talented and handsome dancer in Douyin, and browsing his account, he loves My Girl's ost and dancing to it.

0.00 XzT:/ 复制打开抖音,看看【爱跳舞的保罗的作品】90后我不信你们没听过# 散步舞 # 大東瞎编 @青城... https://v.douyin.com/Mxu3bR6/

Some of the best from him. Tall, handsome and funny, so much resembling Wookie's trait.

fyHHPV1.jpg

spacer.png

Maybe he watched My Girl or DH's Douyin account.

Quite hot in Weibo because DH change of appearance lately. To me up to her, her choice. She deleted the lastest post in Douyin.

2HI3yG9.jpg

Yes, literally Wookie is an internet boyfriend.

Ypj5kW7.jpg

And lol, kicked out Im Chang Jung's wifey but replacing it with Playboy model? Edit, Playboy photographer. Hahaha

No comment...but I do understand because her account is ran by that Holy Moonie man.

1nGuTff.jpg

I wonder if DH going to use the Playboy photographer as her wedding photographer.

And few days ago she attended one her clan's best friend wedding. A controversial YouTuber.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/haneul-ceo-position-employee-abuse-school-violence-controversy/

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/312/0000577571

Criticism could not be avoided even by celebrities who sent wedding congratulations. It is said that the congratulatory video alone hurts the victims of the bullying. Conversely, there are opinions that it is a sensitive reaction to a wedding that should be celebrated.

TZy4XdW.jpg

From massage parlor connection of her 2 men (Yi Feng and the Holy one), Mr Kang fiasco, connection with their best friend aka (Sung Yuri husband), Playboy photographer, and now the controversial YouTuber, etc, etc, etc. Seems like DH and her  Holy man love scooping or collecting these type of people.

Except a few, I don't know much about Wookie's circle of friends. Maybe that's why DH hiding her friendship with Wookie's circle of friends for their protection.

My post last August, regarding Wookie's friend Aewol Pool Villa and DH's friend Aewol Cafe formerly known as GD Cafe.

H7ZcjJ6.jpg

Now I know who is the new owner of GD Aewol Cafe,- the husband of the controversial YouTuber. DH introduced that cafe as her friend cafe in one of her Vlog in Xiaohongshu.

Well apparently, some of Wookie's friends/best friends are the new owner friends too. What a connection. So I need to be careful in this department. Try to criticize the other, but biting me too. 

https://www.tellerreport.com/amp/2022-10-26--school-violence-controversy--sky--the-aftermath-of-a-luxurious-wedding-----"excessive-interest--private-sns-operation".rkLhBBNIVo.html

The celebrity guest is known to be acquainted with her husband, not with the sky.

Sky's husband is a businessman who is destined to run famous cafes in Jeju Island.

He is known to be the current owner of 'Monsant de Aewol', which used to be called 'GD Cafe'.

---

So DH and Wookie have business friends who are neighbors in Jeju. 

Probably why Wookie was seen in Aewol area same time with DH vacation in Aewol area between 20-24th Feb this year. Both visited their respective business friends.

A00JAx9.jpg

For retirement.

Hopefully by 50, you will be richer than "them combined" and still laughing to the bank. You can hire the best "photographer" ehm for your wedding, making DH jealous again.hehehe.

Still couldn't digest why that Playboy photographer, DHshii. I do understand about the other incomprehensible thingy as mentioned by one DC forum about the Moonies, but that photographer?

I read the news DH atOh Yeon So's birthday celebration last night. They were costar in Iris 2 drama. I know they were/are quite close and DH really listened to her a lot during IRIS 2.

If I'm not mistaken, the place she and OYS had the celebration last night is her own+clan restaurant i.e Maison Leejardin. Not sure if she really prepared the party or she bumped into her in that restaurant. OYS just said thank you for the wishes, and didn't say thanks for the preparation, surprised party or whatever.

My meme-Oh Yeon So gets caught by Lee Da at Maison Leejardin.

EgvYKwc.jpg

Maison Leejardin, the place where they started promoting banana, toast and blueberries after seeing Gong Yoo had it while having vacation with Wookie last January.

JoymuhC.jpg

Nowadays, Korean reporters are so lazy, even to make some small research. They totally relied on fans, sasaeng or anti fans as source of information. Even using fake pictures.

Example. How could they use Binjin pictures for SJK and KTR.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/10/song-joong-ki-kim-tae-ri-allegedly-spotted-on-date-in-paris

And yesterday, one blogger created a story, Wookie reunion with Suzy, but using old pictures of Suzy with Sung Joon. If true at least don't be too lazy and don't fools the old fans.

SLVkfYv.jpg

Original pictures.

7lg9BSc.jpg

That's why until now, I still consider a DC post that said Wookie met Dahae in private last May as ambiguous as I know DH's clan real attitudes. Plus DH's Holy Moonie guy already said only one man aka Kim Hae Chul is allowed to be with DH. Other men are not allowed.

If DH and Wookie met at Blow Cheongdam, yes, more believable because solid evidence DH was there with pictures.

Been to Itaewon twice, wonderful place with many of the vendors could speak my language. I love the food in this area. Yes, last night, something should be avoided.

Wookie and Seho love this place too, I already posted the place they love to have their dinner. 

Same with DH. Will try to find the posts again.

18th Oct, Now I know why DH had dinner with President and Vice President of Blow Cheongdam, 

Miss Park (blow_tnim_minti) and blow Boryeon respectively.

LZ9nMtQ.jpg

Seems like she can resume or got her license as Wang Hong again. Probably she managed to convince the CCP that her relationship with massage parlor guys just as friends.

I saw she uses another hair salon for SBS Beautiful show, but for Wang Hong activities she uses Blow Cheongdam. Meaning she pays more for Wookie's salon, because her income as Wang Hong can be millions in just few hours.

Few days ago.

d1jmjnL.jpg

The man responsible for both DH and Wookie global market especially China.

OsQ1jAd.jpg

So far I never pull the hairs of other shippers except few of Wookie's fans who really hate my interpretation of DH/ Wookie relationship. To them Wookie never found true love or lover. But Wookie himself said he had experienced serious and true love in his 20s.

Last May during Turkids on the block.. he even cried in front of his ex-girlfriend before, (which ex-girlfriend, no comment..up to everyone observation).

When he said he is not like that in the past, I can see why he is allowing DH playing with him, I mean using this footage in her Socmedia. He is more calmer in this department. 

buqA7xK.jpg

Welcome to the world of shipping, over there they are very serious in this business. 

On 1/8/2016 at 7:42 PM, samzz said:

I saw a blogger putting her experience at Universal Studio Osaka, and it appeared in Dahae's naver blog. The date of her trip was on 4/01/2016, the day we saw Wookie eating at cafe.

No pic of Dahae but I saw Dahae's name (in Korean) in her blog. She just posted it 1 hour ago.

Sorry cannot put the Link, bc using Mobile, and I only can put if after 2 am today, hhehe, got a date and watching Bollywood Donghae Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan,  Dilwale movie.

But pls bear in mind Dahae:s name in Korea can has other meaning too.

My old post about my first ship, Kajol and SRK. When I posted this on 8th January 2016, most shippers here already knew about DH and that Holy Moonie guy, but we talked in PM group only.

Kajol and SRK-I don't care about their real life status because both are very professional on screen and both really respect each other and each other careers and families too. Kajol's husband doesn't really fond of SRK but he trusted his wife so the friendship still strong as ever. In DH case as revealed last July, with the exception of Kim Hae Chul, no way or no chance for other man to be with DH just like in the past. Trust issues.

My friends and I always said if only DH and Wookie can be like them, as both of them have unbeatable chemistry on and off screens just like Kajol and SRK.

qtaB9YL.jpg

Love this as sometimes I do see the resemblance of Wookie and SRK especially with their cheekiness.

nK9JDbF.jpg