[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Even though My Girl not really my most favorite, but I know it is a masterpiece drama.

Just not my taste of the genre, but I was so smitten with the absolutely unbeatable chemistry of DH and Wookie. Adding with behind the scene in real and reel for both of them.

Hmm, wonder if SBS going to ban footage of DH and one of Hook's CEO clan working together. 

Very strange just the news about them but no pictures at all.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003604648

Well DHshii, in the past, Wookie still able to help you, but now you gone too far with the clan introduced by your Holy Moonie man. 

What a clan introduced to DH and she loves it so much.

HZlIrtM.jpg

Seeing Vinceo team had a reunion dinner, makes me remember HK team. They used to have a reunion too but without DH and Wookie. We understood that, just look at the clan, no way DH it s allowed to see the others unless they are the CEO or big shareholders level. 

VdehwvO.jpg

Wookie to DH in the past-"Making my heart flutter."

4CgnEY3.jpg

Wang Hong though Douyin commercial studies in Korea.

Last month Wookie's Dermafirm CF profited so much with the help of Wang Hong.

That's why DH reunited with him with underground pipelines.

https://m.blog.naver.com/fewfew416/222959135317

Beyond brand account management, the partnership with Wang Hong creators, which I lack in practical terms, was delivered in more detail with Team Leader Lee Jeong-ah of Star Force, who serves as an MCN for celebrities and creators such as Lee Da-hae and Wonder Girls Hye-rim.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/dispatch-warn-agencies-before-exposing-stars-dating-kpop-insiders-share-truth/

In DH case, her Holy Moonie boyfriend asked his fans aka minions to report to The FACT not Dispatch. Even the picture at Bangkok was specifically staged to make it like the reporters followed them that far. 

The minions sent us the Screenshot of what they sent to The Fact outlet. Already posted in DH's thread and this thread at that time.

That minions also stalking Wookie sometimes. Some even attended Wookie's Japan fan meeting.

Yes, some of the minions are ok with us some mocking us. Both accepted for extra juicy information. In Forensic studies, no feeling involved. The juiciest is the GELATO cases.

No wonder DH wanted to work with JDY again, last night, SBS beautiful show was the last episode. Maybe because of DH connection with Hook's CEO plus non stop promoting the other Holy Monie clan businesses cause internal crisis, so the show couldn't goes on.

I'm sad for her clans though. They even appeared on the show last night with the watchful eyes of the poor Holy Moonie guy.

ijrmoRe.jpg

Well, working with JDY is not an issue, because she is close with Wookie, especially during Wook's Talk.

6lmVHvA.jpg

History repeated again. Before Hotel King DH used to hangout with Wookie's best friends.

Fast forward by end of 2022, she wants to get close with one of Wookie's drinking friends.

Wookie said, he is a big fan of Jang Do Yeon, now DH said the same, she is a fan of JDY too. Hmmm, another never ending story.

Imagine JDY invited DH to have beer with her and Wookie.

XmTBXyw.jpg

Lee Da Hae once again revealed she is a fan of Jang Do- Yeon.

4uJnmfO.jpg

Well, I now who they are, I already posted some of the "friends" pictures in here before.

https://snooper-scope.in/embezzlement-uncovered-dispatch-reveals-lee-seung-gi-is-not-the-solely-one-who-has-been-unpaid-by-hook-leisures-ceo/amp/

DHshii, based on history and Wookie's good heart, maybe he will try once again to save your career, but still depends on Producers/writers, we know you offended many of them in the past. Even not all your fault, but knowing how toxic this entertainment industry, good luck with the third reunion.

With Jang Do-Yeon? Who knows. DH really looked so happy with her throughout the show. Even slightest joke made by JDY, DH laughed like crazy.

3apvBrL.jpg