[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I know something brewing between DH and Wookie, due to one man. He is not a shipper but serious businessman who has to step or interfere with DH relationship with new clan who is non stop destroying her career as an actress. The clan is serious business people too, but they are using DH love story with that Holy Moonie guy plus using sad story to defend the massage parlor incident as marketing tools.

DH's right hand man found their marketing strategies so funny hence asked DH to delete that guy pictures in IG.

2022- back to real marketing. Through him also DH is able to make a comeback this month.

Yes, it's confirmed Wookie's Dermafirm is through the same casting agency, Ready Entertainment. For Chinese market of course through DH's right hand man. 

OfV3BAx.jpg

He posted Wookie's pizza in March with a cryptic message "thinking of you"... and Wookie was confirmed as Dermafirm model in April.

5QU2U48.jpg

Bonus pictures when Wookie arrived in London (2015), resulting from the effort of both CEO/Director above.

ksolgLm.jpg

--

2015 Article about the collaboration. One agency for casting, one agency for appearing in China market.

https://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=120628

As an official agent, READYentertainment (CEO Kang Deok-soo), a casting agency, and IM Company (CEO Bae Bae-ryul), which is famous as an agent for Hallyu stars and a Korea-China joint movie and drama production company, joined hands to set up a bridgehead to advance into China.

DH enjoyed her coffee at Sweet Kitchen.

Wookie enjoyed his sweet coffee with Hotteok.

S2LDpdd.jpg

And DH said first time saw JDY, her heart is like Spring.

DHshii, I think you are more interested with her friendship with Wookie. 

All this while from my observation through her Socmedia, DH always pay more interest or attention to  Wilbur Pan's wifey, now she has new interest.

6xZfhxD.jpg

kLs1xf6.jpg

Vf0nsuN.jpg

Travel back in time Wookieshii. We remember you gave someone a wedding ring by the lake. A very secret "wedding" whereby the event was only witnessed by Cfans who visited DH at Alpensia, and Hotel King's crew.

This wedding footages personally belong to Cfans. They released it only after DH was announced with a Moonie.

lvORuSG.jpg

You know the drama is good if people still crazy about it, especially new fans. Wookie's fans who are active on Socmedia, mostly post Goblin, only few are from pre Goblin.

fHYa3YV.jpg

When Wookie said DH makes his heart thump thump thump.

bxuGhxK.jpg

Waist Pants on the trend right now.

v3iKxJo.jpg

---

Their couple pants in the past. DH attended Park Han Byul's movie, as special guest of her. hehehe.

At that time, wore couple pants of her Wook, sitting next to PHB's Wook. Their small world indeed, very very small world

PHB and DH "with I don't care attitude".

Rrs9bSN.jpg

Bonus pictures, her jean styles in the past.

yl2vapu.jpg

Wookieshii, when is your day.

For DH, of course through Moonie procedures and system plus a right number because her Holy Moonie guy will not act if that number is not there. 

This is what he said, even making juice has to have certain number.

Even their manager.

p8gbf9D.jpg

DHshii-One Wook is odd number obsession, the other Wook or secret Wook is even number obsession.

Or Wookieshii, it's intentional? At least only his movie character.

RnEmsnI.jpg

Why I posted SJS article.

Article below, example of some sad love story in real life experienced by some  K-actors  due to family objection or interferences.

Not all couples separated because lost of love with each other, but because of families. DH so loud early this year, and openly said she stays in the relationship because of families. From her Socmedia, so obvious because of businesses, and she already invested so much into his clan businesses. No one put a gun to her head to reveal such sad story, but she was so loud about that. But if true than double heartbreaking.

In the comments section they talk about SJS with KHJ aka Wookie's costar in drama Partner or one of his rumor ex-girlfriend. KHJ also declared to remain single for the rest of her life. Probably why Wookie until now still love sad love songs.

For SJS, he is able to find happiness (based on what he said). 

https://koalasplayground.com/2017/08/29/k-ent-reporter-shares-details-of-kim-hae-soo-and-yoo-hae-jins-past-relationship-including-mother-hunger-strike-to-break-them-up/

B4eO5dw.jpg

Lots of things we only know on the surface level, the depth must be more, and Korean celebrities really know how to hide or fake the relationship. Obsession with numbers, Moonies, social status and families, wish them luck though.

In my country, lots of celebrities and influencers who love bragging about their life on TV or Socmedia, usually found not true at all. It's just for product marketing and video contents.

Here, I realized DH's IG account unfollowed Im Chang Jung's wifey account since last week. This morning, the news said they are best friend, and making JDY jealous.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003658918

IqL0Wxp.jpg

I know the show was recorded around 2 weeks ago, and shown last night, what is happening now, or to her, unfollow or follow someone has no meaning at all. So, it's just a show. How about the clan in the following list?

Then on 18th October, DH had dinner with Blow Broyeon at Sushi Yuki, Nonhyeon. DH didn't follow her IG account, but we know she always frequented her salon aka Wookie's salon and now a dinner. Maybe Blow Broyeon is her make up guru, or the best part, DH will be showing Wookie's salon in later episode.

Credit to my friend, who SC this 3 days ago.

SIXoe3P.jpg

Now it's very clear who ran DH's IG and controlling her circle of friends. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000575820

Apparently, only Im Chang Jung's wifey is deleted from following list, but the Golfer stays on. Why? Because she is under their clan, and maybe one of the Moonies too.

The article said the golfer is under Sung Yuri's husband golfer club. DH and that Holy Moonie guy are very close with both SYR and the husband, always hangout together. Not sure if DH has connection with Park Min Young fiasco too aka Mr Kang. 

Plus Im Chang Jung is best old friend of Wookie, so they are very careful about that. I'm sure the best friend news published today is to cover up something. From the show last night, DH and Im Chang Jung's wifey were bragging about their golfing equipment (golf putter), like competing with each other.

----

After seeing DH had a dinner with Blow Boryeon 3 days ago, so clear the underground pipelines are very active despite how she's bragging about the other half publicly.

How hard they tried asking her to cut ties with people they don't like, the underground pipelines always counter attack by revealing their secret connection. Who knows if Wookie also joining them in the past, especially during Bad and Crazy days.

I think the only people the clan couldn't control in DH's following list are the right hand man, the best friends and relatives. Other than that, they just follow or unfollow depending on their mood or tantrums.

tOl3i8J.jpg

Actually I just ignore it when I realized they unfollowed Im Chang Jung's wifey (whiteday_yan) last week, but when they paid the reporters to write an articles that DH is getting closer or becoming best friends to the person she unfollowed recently, I'm asking are they so tired with their relationship now, that this act is just a game to compensate the red flag in their relationship.

9z8IgQs.jpg

Or because of her husband close relationship with Wookie that they really don't want to see her in the IG's list, or maybe their Unification church asked them to remove her from the IG. One post from DC said both of them are being manipulated or controlled by the order. They are asked to be together even there are no love between them.

Minions lol. From DC, already posted the link last July. Edit, here the link because some request.

https://m.dcinside.com/board/mystery/2106497

G6AfSEd.jpg

Btw, since Wookie is never allowed in her IG, but she always at his salon, meaning there is something moving underground there. Do the math.

My friends and I made a meme, maybe Im Chang Jung's wifey was deleted from DH's IG because she saw something unholy on someone that DH love bragging to public as very Holy. So he kicked her out.

Could be one of the reason DH was not around in one section of the Beautiful show 2 days ago. Only the golfer and Im Chang Jung's wifey did the beauty section. DH is the main MC but she was not with the 2 in one section.

Let's see how long the show can last on SBSfill knowing how the clan or they called the Order or Dibbs controlling DH's acting, her tantrums and interaction between the other MCs. DH has no issues if she wants to exit the show or cancel it.

That's why JDY said she really wants to know DH better, maybe to experience face to face, plus DH still not following her IG account. 

All the PDs and Writers know the real situation, one of the reasons why they asked Wookie or Jang Hyuk to call her for their past project because both Wookie and Jang Hyuk are the best mediators between DH and PD/Writer. Both know DH so well.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:54 AM, samzz said:

Wookie's label mates are shooting their variety show at Chuencho. The program is funded by their own agency.

Many anticipated if Wookie will be joining the show, so just wait and see. If I'm not mistaken someone mentioned Wookie went to Cheoncho last week before departed to Hapcheon.

Meanwhile, tomorrow DH first official comeback after 5 years from hiatus. I do understand if they didn't want to make a noise, because the comeback is due Chinese banned on celebrities having similar scandals of her two men. She has to comeback to Korean market.

Yes, most of the time DC forum still reliable source about casting or private life of celebrities, some of course fake news or created by the celebrities themselves.

Now it's confirmed, Wookie will be in variety show funded by his own agency.

During Hotel King, he can travel from Alpensia to Seoul every week because of Roommate show, now from Hapceon to Seoul. He's so healthy and energetic.

We know who is responsible for Wookie's Japan Dermafirm CF, same person again, aka DH's right hand man again. He was the first to introduce Winter Sonata to Japanese market, My Girl with Chinese market, and the rest is history.

Just rumbling with a recap.

DH said she is getting closer with Im Chang Jung's wifey but unfollowed her IG aka whiteday_yan after 2 months and 2 episodes of Beautiful show.

DH doesn't follow Blow Boryeon's IG but had dinner with her recently and she always at her salon aka Wookie's salon.

Summarize, those in the IG following list are just for marketing, video contents and business connection. Those she doesn't follow, especially Wookie, are the underground pipelines that she always met secretly. Hmmm.

And I found it funny the friends so loud claiming they are best friends forever whereby everybody knows that is for business and fake iG content. She used My Girl in her promotional items for Chinese market. She thought My Girl drama only has one cast that is DH. 

XR2f0GS.jpg

Now you know why they were crying out loud when DH wanted a breakup last year because the trademark "WOOK".

CM1UIuc.jpg

Fans asked Wookie about his neck scarf in the Universe today.

Wookie will be Soul Gong Chang forever with the neck scarf, and DH non stop remembering him as well.

Neck scarf is SGC's trademark during My Girl.

k0Lcfzy.jpg

DH posted the iconic scene in My Girl after Wookie neck scarf episode in Bardasea last year, meaning she watched that show. The timing revealed her activity.

Ci2zDsW.jpg

If working non stop making him happy, so be it. He said his house is always empty. Fully booked until end of next year because of projects. Plural there.

kgbydi3.jpg

And Wookieshii, you have your own underground pipelines too, hehehe.