[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

DH surrounded with Holy Moonie people, up to father/mother in law, sister in law etc but still said her heart is dry.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000393817

Wookie surrounded with beautiful women, beautiful friends, still said his heart is dry.

https://www.elle.com/tw/entertainment/cover-people/a18932249/lee-dong-wook-cover2018/

UBTOnKW.jpg

Throwback, DH at Wookie's salon September 2021. Exact date unknown but DH posted it on 15th September in Xiaohongshu. We already saw DH wore that dress prior around September or before 15th.

Ac8VQBb.jpg

To me, now making sense why both posted the same vibe (aka the sky)on the same day last year, 9th September.

Plus DH was at Hotel King location.

WsCXL26.jpg

DH was at St Johns Hotel Gyeonpo Beach when the picture was taken (one of her hotel investment with YG clan), and Gyeonpo Beach is one of Hotel King shooting locations. The beach that DH and Wookie said they want to visit again.

xkiKC8s.jpg

Wookie recommended this song this morning on his Universe.

Suitable for DH while having a dry heart at the moment. We saw a picture from Jeju birthday party, now we know the meaning of her dry heart, which she's hiding since 8 years ago actually. DHshii, at early phase the man can stay with you 10000000 hours per day, but after that they need to find new breeze of air. History already telling you, even after 12 years ehm ehm. But don't worry, the families and upstairs neighbor will do their job soonest possible. Businesses must go on.

From Micheal Bubble This Love of Mine

Main results

This love of mine
Goes on and on
Though life is empty
Since you have gone
You're always on my mind
Though out of sight
It's lonesome through the day
But oh, the night
I cry my heart out
It's bound to break
Since nothing matters
Let it break
I ask the sun and the moon,
The stars that shine
What's to become of it
This love of mine
I ask the sun and the moon
The stars that shine
What's to become of it
This love of mine
This love of mine
Source: Musixmatch

J7sPJjM.jpg

Congratulations to Wookie and Dermafirm. Wonder how much the profit sharing from this mega sales or Single Sales in China. For Wang Hong, for that much sale, the commission millions already.

http://m.bokuennews.com/m/m_article.html?no=222542

lroVZvL.jpg

And the casting agent and legal broker for China market too.

ISHbf4K.jpg

Coincidence the broker is DH's right hand man.

No wonder Wookie looks so happy today.

Of course their shippers too. I do found they do have lots of shippers too in Twitter, but keeping it low profile.

q52yIgY.jpg

We know their feeling as we have experienced it 8 years ago. Hotel King reunion.

On 11/6/2022 at 9:23 AM, samzz said:

Full dedication from kfans or individual fans. So far didn't see Wookie at the 3 cafes, only his sister. He must be very very busy.

And so close yet so far. DH's best friend, the golfer, having a show with one of Wookie's best friends, the friend he spent a Christmas for 6 years. Why since 6 years, we do the math.

That's why DH choose MC job as a comeback after long hiatus. Through this job scope, she can promote her clan business lines and has a chance to get close with Wookie's close friends. Her Holy Moonie guy already said on TV, only Kim Hae Chul is the legal male friend, so she knows how to find the underground pathways.

I wrote literally the same last week. Same wavelength here.

6 years without special girlfriend.

id221PY.jpg

Yes if you spent 6 years with friends on very important family gathering, obviously you have no special girlfriend. Casual yes, but not special because I don't believe bachelors not into that thingy.

On 11/14/2022 at 12:45 PM, samzz said:

Wookie recommended this song this morning on his Universe.

From Micheal Bubble This Love of Mine

Main results

This love of mine
Goes on and on
Though life is empty
Since you have gone
You're always on my mind
Though out of sight
It's lonesome through the day
But oh, the night
I cry my heart out
It's bound to break
Since nothing matters
Let it break
I ask the sun and the moon,
The stars that shine
What's to become of it
This love of mine
I ask the sun and the moon
The stars that shine
What's to become of it
This love of mine
This love of mine
Source: Musixmatch

The lyrics, The sun and the Moon

Makes me remember DH's nickname Moon Soon.

nh7Gfwl.jpg

Nana, DH's right hand woman, aka major investor in DVSN for Korea market is a BIG fan of Hyun Bin.

Wookie really love that brand, wore 3x during Bardasea. 

Kj1JqAc.jpg

And DH and Hyun Bin were close friends prior to My Girl. He even attended DH's fan meet. 

PCiGvz4.jpg

Now it's literally confirmed why DH is forced to kick out Im Chang Jung's wifey IG account from her following list. Her Holy Moonie guy got eyesore everytime seeing her name in DH's IG. DH even mentioned about how he monitored her IG in Omniscient show last January.

Not a surprise because one account in DC forum said DH is now under the control of Dibbs or the Order. 

OMyuPLg.jpg

Seo Ha Yan is Im Chang Jung's wifey and Wookie is close buddy with Im Chang Jung even appeared in his MV before. In fact Im Chang Jung is Wookie's idol.

P4Fw7cU.jpg

ALzY6Po.jpg

Business must goes on, even with FAKE LOVE among that clan/Moonies. Stay healthy Moon Soon.

Not many know about this special and  very interesting underground pipelines. Most old fans knew it, but we didn't touch much because lack of on screen exposure between DH, Hyun Bin and Wookie.

Apart from military connection, Wookie and Hyun Bin are in the same agency for Chinese market or under Jason Chang or aka one of DH's manager. Of course they have internal gathering or annual gathering every year. Same with all agencies in this world.

a3vPTaW.jpg

So throwback last March on BinJin wedding, maybe it's true that man is Wookie.

PMyVae4.jpg

Then of course DH used to be one of Hyun Bin best friend in the past.

nybT9Fc.jpg

He said before 50s.

Need to SC everything in Twitter, hopefully still available for many years. Good source of information for Wookie update.

s8lMUPo.jpg

BM7Iyz1.jpg

DH update in Twitter, not affected because not many new information available in the app.

Few days ago saw Blow Broyeon commented on DH's post, then tonight saw her with one of Wookie's main stylist Blow Jiyoung.

So close yet so far but so obvious the connection between DH and Wookie for the past few years starting from 2019.

XZY2DvZ.jpg

Throwback how close Wookie's stylists with DH. So we do the math on their secret connection even as friends or? whatever.

Ot0t7X7.jpg