[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Happy Birthday Wookieshii. Literally 40s already and with amazing career achievement, that's the best birthday gift ever.

First time noticing you and stick to you till today is because of this kind of smiles.

Your eyes are smiling.

xZNTVcb.jpg

vQJSU04.jpg

Bonus gif

V5J5VXS.gif

• Love 1

Just  a throwback.. Wookie journey in dramaland.

Actually, Wookie pre My Girl was a dream namja of many celebrities..one singer even visited My Girl shooting and one older actress was very interested in him. He confessed he had girlfriend during School drama and broke up before Hanoi Bride (if I'm not mistaken).

Then post My Girl..for 3 years (2006-2008) the only rumor was with DH.

In the beginning, so obvious Wookie is still so shy whenever with DH.

y7lse54.jpg

hU3bb9P.jpg

I still remember from old forum, the rumors started in Aug 2006.

Then they appeared together in a fashion show in Nov 10 2006.

hICQy7p.jpg

To be continued.

Morning smiles from Wookie.

The smile when he acknowledged someone sitting on the front row.

uuNutGo.gif

Wookie said, he didn't know DH was there.. hehehe, old prank from Wookie.

But he glanced at specific direction. Imagine if they bumped into each other in real in years to come. I bet different type of glance..

MIM1jgG.jpg

47 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

A Playful wookie is not good sign for many. Haha Oh well he deserves happiness more than anything.

In a way he is giving a clear message he is the most eligible bachelor in Korea at the moment. Free and happy with his own life. I bet he follows Gong Yoo footsteps a lot. No strings attached but still enjoying their career..or if he wants the same history as Hotel King, up to him.

If DH and Wookie still in good relationship just like in the past, and she is allowed to mix with others outside of the clan, I'm sure she will invite Wookie and Gong Yoo to promote or ask Korean Tourism to invite both of them to promote Jeju fishing site. She has done it before,.she asked Oh Ji Ho to accompany her in Running Man.

But looking at the GELATO friends power and connection, I'm sure it's hard for her to get her way..in fact maybe impossible.

g2NpoWZ.jpg

DH with Korean Tourism shooting at Jeju fishing site.. I'm not sure when she shoot this. because the admin in her IG always post it according to his timing. Sometimes the pictures in her IG posted at certain dates but  actually taken 3 months ago.

Y3UTgDJ.jpg

After pink muhly grass color tones..

When I saw Gumiho ep11 preview, I'm quite surprised with another coincidence. I wonder if their stylists really communicate actively among each other behind the scene.

The blue dress JBA's wore is exactly the same (based on the videos) as what choose by DH recently. She was so excited choosing that dress among hundreds displayed in the store.

FdKhpcR.jpg

JBA's stylist also wore the same Wookie's rings..same as promoted by DH in Xiaohongshu.

j4agYGj.jpg

Glad to see Gong Yoo and Wookie in the news again.

Gong Yoo connection with DH and Wookie..is through his Cody (Hye Young) used to be DH's Cody for 12 years before Goblin. She was kicked out from DH's circle during Goblin.

tXy7I5B.jpg

jUaSWvu.jpg

VDt80Kh.jpg

I bet Suzy also very close with Gong Yoo..ehm

Suddenly DH/Wookie bring me back to my old study of pharmacognosy.

Pink Muhly in Donghey Shipper thread..one in millions coincidence lol. I think jewelries, clothes, doggo, are so yesterday. 

And they posted it within the same week. Wookie posted twice.

K2OgDKZ.jpg

BTr38aw.jpg

First My Girl, then My Amone or Bok Soon..maybe later My Bok Gil.

DRyOjJJ.gif

VQAoqEU.jpg

Anyway, the description of Amone character..wink wink. Amone is a sheltered woman.

To Wookie Lee Da Hae is "my Amone" or a very sheltered woman. Is she really sheltered Wookieshii.

Their stylists strike again.

yAREQBh.jpg

Ahhh Wookieshii, your dialogue literally the same as in Hotel King. Only you didn't mention you want to go to Jeju for Honeymoon and raising a kid in a house near the beach.

Hotel King

dZ5pzqr.jpg

Gumiho

vq1Nidm.jpg

And reality wise..are you talking about your history again?

tWuxC96.jpg

Fast forward, both of you still going to Jeju regularly, but with diff partner.