[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I love high quality, very very high quality drama- artistic in nature plus commercial element and beautiful cinematography and I don't care who act or the actor actress in there. I said previously some scene in Gumiho similar to Chuno, and tonight Gumiho couple give me so much pleasure in seeing the beautiful scene, aka finding your love one through hanging fabrics. 

5UUowGQ.jpg

We know Wookie watched Chuno, so delulu or what, I believe Wookie so happy playing this scene or maybe contributing something to it.

My most favorite scene in Chuno

xVoby4M.jpg

and my most favorite scene in Gumiho tonight.

drQecm5.jpg

in other words..  DH and Wookie in their respective beautifully done cinematography drama.

Both of them now have wonderful talented Co-stars. Ironically both from Sidus agency, Jang Hyuk and JBA respectively.

Just for fun- Once again I heard the word yeonkott aka Lotus Flower. JiAh said don't mention your first love is like Lotus Flower again.

Lotus flower brought again during this scene.

G0vcRYy.jpg

Lotus flower 16 years ago aka Lotus Flower Fairy.

m20Zln4.jpg

Fast forward, Lotus Flower at Xiaohongshu few hours ago. Don't know what they are talking about, but at one time if I'm not mistaken I saw user name Leon..

eJhpSNv.jpg

Waaa so good of JBA's parents. They sent some food/drink to Wookie and PD of TONT.

Apart from BTS, this is showing Wookie still not attached to someone right now. If not they won't do something that can create rumor.

And at last a costar's parents   showing appreciation to Wookie. Another bonus points for Wookie, who always taking good care of his Co-stars.

Still remember the fate of one of actress..her mother ambush the shooting location to tear the real onscreen couple apart. 

I also remember, DH's mom cooked for Wilbur and Love Actually shooting team.

And of course I remember DH cooked for him during HK.

ZUA94Wa.png

@dolley referring to that 2 IG accounts..the admin probably not interested bc not much bank deposit lately and the article from Boo Boo probably scratch his ego a bit. Maybe they laughed at it to soothe their worries. Still curious about Boo Boo article..like testing the temperature.

-------

From latest BTS in Gumiho.. it shows, Wookie loves observing woman applying make up, sometimes acts as a stylist too, especially to the costar he is so comfortable to be with.

Still remember he rebuked DH for wrong outfit during shooting.

iPpoM9i.jpg

@dolley I think it's related to Korea China relationship at the moment. They just working medium hard promoting Chinese products during this period, that's why they immediately switched to 8 months old video, meaning they are not only to Chinese but American products too. Plus it's an ego booster, just like how "Influential camp" in China. It's a marketing strategy to lift your status among the celebrities. In their thinking way.

Well with the BooBoo effect..just wait if it can bring back memories of GELATO. The pictures are not lying, plus their Cali boss is still active in Socmedia.

----

Btw.. umbrella can be used as symbol of protection..

Our Gumiho or Cha Jae Wan are so good with umbrella in protecting himself from them so far.

tisZf5q.gif

So far I saw, 

- umbrella scenes

- coach scenes

- the shirtless injuries

- hanging fabrics

- Lotus Flower (very specific)

- shoulder to lean on

MPMYvCu.gif

and many more, but I'm still waiting if they want to insert swing chair..who knows if Wookie wants similar scene too.

FBYUxqa.gif

o4AbJHA.jpg

Korean Entertainment is so happening right now..so is our Wookie.

Congratulation to him and his team hard work. TONT got so many love from Korea and International fans.

And his previous drama Hell of Other People got grand prize award for OCN drama.

I love Hell drama because it helps Wookie acting career into the next level.

I don't want him to stuck to romcom fluffy drama for too long.

• Love 2

Celebrities connection...so close yet so far.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1434498wpp/kim-bum-thanks-lee-min-ho-for-sending-gift-to-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-set

Lee Min Ho and DH are neighbors at La Folium. If I'm not mistaken, La Folium only has 18 apartments with private lift. 

BXiKECs.jpg

LMH and Wookie, hehehe we know the past connection.

congrats team Strangers from Hell for winning the grand prize

also food truck everywhere, I saw a lot of food trucks from wookie's fans all over the world, from his friends and co stars before, and also he's sending food truck to co stars too. This is really good, former co stars became friends in real life. And I think it only happens to both co stars who are equally sincere and serious in their craft and very professional.

since I saw a lot of foodtrucks recently, it comes on my mind what if someday the 2 ex bf might work together in a drama, ex LMH and LDW  

• Love 1

34 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley you are right..they are active again hahaha. 

Btw so happy for Wookie..his upcoming movie is ongoing.

told you the pattern, the planning and execution are all the same, no jobs and still can't came up with new ideas to present, brains are stagnant for years hahaha

7 minutes ago, dolley said:

told you the pattern, the planning and execution are all the same, no jobs and still can't came up with new ideas to present, brains are stagnant for years hahaha

Another one week right..and that THING is not cheap. Hahaha

Bonus HK's BTS gifs...sofa scene is a must in every Kdrama.

F4MjltK.gif

yxHSYHS.gif

And I found old files.. Wookie with Hyun Young appeared in magazine to promote their movie 14 years ago.

HLyBwFR.jpg

Love all the updates.

And the foxy vibes.

Hvh3qtB.gif

Even after near 16 years..the combo still hot for Chinese market... that's why both DH and Wookie are so precious to THEM. So many accounts still love uploading My Girl in Red Book Xiaohongshu.

zeMA9kY.jpg

And I just realized, DH is totally not a stranger to JBA. DH has been missing in Korean Entertainment for nearly 3 years, with limited access to other celebrities.. except businessman/businesswoman or CEOs.

The connection is through

-Sung Yuri whereby DH spent lots of time with her even visited her house often since she adopted Grayton. Meanwhile, Sung Yuri always cheers JBA and mentioned she will watch TONT drama.  Imagine DH also at Sung Yuri's house during TONT on air. 

-JBA had worked with DH's best friend husband, Yujin.

0p3OK5F.jpg

4Fni9eB.jpg

-and JBA had acted together with Jang Hyuk.

In a way, I think she knew quite well of Wookie's past because the 3 celebrities mentioned above are DH's closest friends.

Another 5 days to Wookie's birthday. 39 or 40 in Korean.

Still feel like yesterday, when he celebrated it with Gong Yoo at My Girl shooting location in Jeju and both talked about their first love.

Big question, why imitate @dolley wink wink, why Jeju on Wookie's upcoming birthday. DH also approaching 37 or 38 next year. Time flies so fast... and why both still not married. Anyway the advantage still on Wookie, 40 and still so hot. 

And is Wookie interested in woman around his age? Hahaha

And new finding, hahaha

VqbAH1R.jpg

Similar to someone habit too.

Op57cjR.jpg

WIlGwLx.jpg

I saw this in the news..the message is self explanatory..and I know Wookie can sue the other team who were using his act, his face and voice ...but bc of the girl in that self made video is part of his history..his LOTUS FLOWER, his BOKSOON, and he knew her weakness so much, so he decided to just keep it quiet. Fuh such a real life drama.

Fake theory about his future wifey also ...?

GueMHH4.jpg