[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Since May this year, I spent few hours reading 2 shipper threads, some individual threads, interview of successful celebrities etc..but in different perspective. I look into business and marketing opportunities in Korean ENT. So far I can say every drama couple in latest drama wants to be successful just like Cloy couple. What a phenomenal success especially in Japan and also global market. Not to forget..their shipper is part of the success also especially for CF opportunity and awards. 

From Wookie latest interview, he really stressed out about chemistry and I do understand why. Who doesn't want to be successful just a like Cloy couple. Most of us still remember, Wookie asked fans support for his chemistry with YIN, even asked for new name of their ship apart from Pichi. Bottom point he knows so well about shipping. I'm sure he will ask for new shipper name for his new drama and costar. For his involvement in Donghey of course well known history, up to real thingy.

Most of us here only have Wookie to cheer on because the other one is already or maybe involuntary retired (well maybe related to something about her BFF, or Mr Kimmy, or other unknown issues).

JWXADLY.jpg

Tf3aqfV.jpg

• Love 1

• Guest changed the title to [Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@dolley Wookie is still with his favorite stylists for latest magazine, and he sometimes using Suzy's stylist too. 

And we know that lady BOSS and of course Masternim idea too -they will try their best to infiltrate Wookie's camp (they never give up)..and we saw she is using her franchise DVSN, but so far only the stylists use it on their own hahaha, not yet on Wookie.

DHshii as long as you don't push the GELATO on him, we are still OK. You can live happily on that connection for the rest of your life.

rRblAhM.jpg

ovnW3mN.jpg

If one day the stylists agreed to use the brand on Wookie..we need to check Masternim reaction though.

• Love 1

Hahaha, I remember one of my friends have a wedding card, what missing on the card is the name of the groom and the date of the wedding.

Btw, if so easy to fall in love, meaning every actor in filming industry will have one lover/drama.

And we know it's just a joke.

• Love 1

@samzz business minded people always choose the one that is advantageous to them. one scenario the lady boss can choose to leave the present camp and switch to the other side hahaha. Before they still believe that someone can still make it to CN but after doing some random tests, with few appearances  and the turn outs was not  good I think they're making a move now  and as always someone is always left behind hahaha

• Awesome 1

Good luck Wookieshii for tomorrow. Whatever the results..I think you can handle it now. I remember, the success of Goblin can put you under pressure also, ..., the issues about Life drama also put you under pressure...best thing to say is just enjoy your works, just like the past.

I don't know why one of my fav picture of Wookie (white t-shirt with blue jean) been deleted..maybe no Donghey vibes.

OO6c0qQ.gif

WVhtska.gif

Btw..we also enjoy the HOTNESS here.

Latest teaser. Longer version.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGANfiigGlQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In one of the interview, JBA said Lee Yeon characters resemble Wookie in real life..

In the drama, Lee Yoon is longing for his true first love even after hundred of years.. hahaha.

In one of Wookie's interview, he said he experienced true love in his 20s.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEbJechmEu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Btw..from JBA's IG story complete with sounds remind me of this sucking milk kiss.

NaOY259.png

MstQhLD.gif

3xc7uRd.jpg

I really really want to give big kiss to the Gumiho's writernim. I love it after watching with sub.

Yes, DHshii, this Wook cannot dance and sing..but he has good voice btw and we love his ambition and hard work. 

VQHD4Mw.jpg

Wookieshii we, are so aware of the FACE talent since years ago.

Asj1O2S.jpg

IwF1RZX.jpg