[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@Lovebeats3  Remember what Wookie said last month, so heartbreaking that he only managed to see someone who used to be so closed to him before only through the screen. 

Most of us know that both of them are forbidden to see each other openly (literally). 

Looking at the gangs, he sure knows the consequences.

So far I see the new agency doesn't like that publicity Desperado. In their news site, they didn't publish any headlines news that bear the combined name of Desperado. They publish news that bear DH's name title only. 

Don't you think that Desperado going to cry and attack the journalist like what he did before?

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=FN엔터테인먼트&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

Compare to DH's Naver News site, any articles from minions are proudly display for that Desperado to read.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=이다해&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

Wookieshii, I think you managed to make DH wants to work again. You constant hard work, knock her head a bit. Something positive that she can refer to.

This week, something to look on.

That blue and red dress, is that an indicator. I like it.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=19280019&memberNo=40711980&vType=VERTICAL

2 hours ago, samzz said:

So far I see the new agency doesn't like that publicity Desperado. In their news site, they didn't publish any headlines news that bear the combined name of Desperado. They publish news that bear DH's name title only. 

Don't you think that Desperado going to cry and attack the journalist like what he did before?

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=FN엔터테인먼트&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

Compare to DH's Naver News site, any articles from minions are proudly display for that Desperado to read.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=이다해&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

Of course what do you expect from a jobless man who loves publicity in any form. 

• LOL 1

Just like previous previous years, he never forgets 19th April. In IG world, Same like last year after MIA in his IG, he updated something on 19th April.

Doesn't look like coincidence

And on DH, lately she or someone else so active updating her IG. DH is never known as fan service lover, she doesn't care about all that since her debut. Her weibo, even she the first Korean who opened that kind of account, she only posted less than 20 pic a year. To see her posting twice a week is something like seeing people using latest Huawei phone at Kalahari dessert.

Anyway Happy Birthday DH, from your most sarcastic step sister, hehehe.

So Wookie will be busy again? Yeahaaa

• Love 1

@samzz and bonus, we saw wookie today (19) and special participation of donghae city lol.

Of course the influence of having so active or maybe some posts were from the social media addict, remember they need a job so that people will not forget them. 

@dolley   Of course he remembered Donghae district in Gangwon dong very very well. Near to their love nest for 8 months. The HK PD even said, so difficult to ask him for a drink  after shooting with DH at Ciel Hotel. Wookie said, everybody must have a rest for tomorrow shooting. Hehehe.

Old pic with Cody, seems like she got big stars apart from Gong Yoo.

6c2368d7jw1dwcdzdhnu8j.jpg

Some Donghey moment during the break. Wookie non stop asking for a hug.

bZdYuSE.jpg

And always next to each other.

nUSdj0M.jpg

Things we know so we'll long time ago. They have many channels to feed their desperation for publicity. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/pann-the-journalist-who-asked-bts-about-plagiarism-in-front-of-their-faces

Piece of cake for them to fool/mock, and media play the public. Just for publicity.

--

Playing note Donghey style.

donghae_b3fb39bf8a551dd36741ea1219bdb66a

Iee7UiY.gif

Wookie calming someone, hehehehe, wink wink

2NvsVc7.jpg

Wookie's fan from my country pu_azman, strikes again, asking Wookie if he won any beauty contest.hahaha

Yes, Wookie has no issue to win Mr World, if wants to.

Mr World 2019

DH when she was the MC for Mr world 2010.

Bc of her fluency in English, she was selected as MC for one of the biggest global event.

And DH is already a youngest Miss Chunhyang. She won it at age 17.

@bogs_0712 I'm too, first time in Lee Da Hae history. We know she doesn't care about SNS thingy, except that "narcissist" gang.

That girl is a close friend of Hwang Hana, that guy is close friends of that "gang". Anyone dare enough to mingle with them. 

This week I'm following hot big topic in Hong Kong Entertainment. My friends asked me to read and follow the news..for our personal live and Entertainment too. As I mentioned in this thread years before, it's a trend nowadays, women or girls more interested in seducing married men than single eligible bachelor. Other people property is more tempting for some women.

So when reading about Sammi Cheng, I came accros the words Soft Rice King

Looking at DH so active lately maybe bc she wants to be in that situation- Soft Rice King” (a relationship where the woman is typically the breadwinner). 

@bogs_0712 and @samzz DH was sorrounded with same kind of people and we saw a lot of changes from her, actually hoping that the influence was from good to best but it’s the other way around. We don’t need to elaborate the changes here but I’m sure everyone agrees. 

And when you see that small group of friends celebrating the birthday, shows limited access to the gang. Btw where is the other guy bestfriend, why no picture with him? Lol

Try to think in more romantic way- constant update within these 2 days, she is happy that someone still not forget her birthday. He even volunteered to do charity on that day, in connection with Donghae District. More meaningful to remember someone by doing charity at their sentimental value places.

The main point, Wookie volunteered yesterday.

@dolley The other one, busy shredding the paper.

• Like 1

@samzz when reality hits, you gonna do what you gonna do to maintain the luxurious life of your baby..

@dolley maybe they are considering her image right now. Everyone around her has limited opportunity if none right now bc of the issue so dh is the only one who can make a move.

Just wanna say. I would like to commend her new agency, for me they are doing a good job so far, promoting her in a right way and eyeing china again, bc i think dh needs to become a big thing in other country again before her country can notice or accept her. My only advice to them, dont let he gang ruin it.. Haha

• Like 1