[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

30 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz wow I thought she's different but seems like the comments are correct, half of her career she's under YG's environment.

Let's see if she will divorce  him.

These scary circle of friends are very powerful, they can make one's attitude changed. Even DH easily adapt on that.

DH blended with their ego ideology at age 30. Imagine if they nutured her from age 17 till 30-hehehe.wink wink.

Btw -the real Hallyu actress who falls from her grace bc of men..here she is. At one time after Chuno and Miss Ripley her rank is higher than any top top actresses now. But China, Warner Brothers and "now" ruined her, she spent so much time with them...

That black dress though..

Jhiy37z.jpg

http://starsbuz.blogspot.com/2010/02/lee-da-hae-to-attend-warner-brothers.html?m=1

cJei4X8.jpg

0oeo4Hj.jpg

lsvrvgX.jpg

Every time I encountered stupid stupid analysis e.g, Wookie only respects certain costars, esp their bias. Those women he loved touching are the women he had NO RESPECT.

If people buying that theory, why they want a man like that so bad for their bias.  We called this type of men "hamsap" lol. Could be sued for sexual harrasment lol.

No respect.

qfq5P3k.jpg

Usually I don't bother much bc this is shipping thread, but implying someting like that, need to be voiced up.

According to fans from company who deal with prostitute, drug, gambling, if a men love touching touching, -no respect to that women, but since he is my oppa I still love him though.

So hard for them to admit that's what boyfriend usually did to his girlfriend especially touching in that area.-they willing to imply him as "hamsap" rather than loving boyfriend.

My friends nearly choking when they read my "hamsap" bc we always used that word to one of our gay male friend. 

Touching touching again

ZbYiOIp.jpg

zrrrHE1.jpg

On 3/16/2019 at 7:31 AM, samzz said:

Donghey trademark- encouraging/comforting each other

imZtLQR.gif

@samzz I quote this pic and this is not the usual scene in his other drama although under the same weather, I just find this video sweet and caring, and it makes my heart thump thump.

Haha I rest my case

• LOL 1

What most old Wookie's fans knew so well is his passion for acting, always doing his job 10000%, too workaholic, - nothing suspicious on that.

Nearly 20 yrs in this industry, think about it, -not a first time.

I think I know who the master who teaches him how to mock a public. Well in real he already considered him as his guru anyway.

That master even said "I didn't do anything wrong" on his big scandal, whereby my Korean friends said even the dogs know what kind of place is that.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/03/seungris-lawyer-claims-his-katalks-were.html?m=1

Just saying bc I'm enjoying so much on twist and turn of this real life drama.

@dolley Oh Miss Ma put her IG private, and Mr Kimmo not active more than a month.

For Mr Kimmo, it is my turn to see u slowly vanishing or punished? after what you did to some DH's fans during that awareness dating program 4 years ago.

@samzz haha IKR, IG account became private and I'm sure they started deleting pictures with them but they are together on many occasions especially if it is private party, wonder if they were called on the witness stand ones the trial started , the other one too, all traces of that man was deleted too.

expert on lying and denying even caught in the act. Very unusual for them not to post every other day. The BFF's income were affected by this scandal and their company stocks were in danger. More popcorn please...

@dolley  Until today I still couldn't believe I will see this, the game they play crumble one by one. Narcissists, extreme ego, untouchable, the cute paid minions, act cool but most of them uneducated, alcoholism, sex addicted, EDM music, sweet talker, scamming..etc etc are eating them slowly and slowly. These are the traits we use to uncover so many shady things around k-ent. 

For me it was  started from ELE Tokyo, ..the rest is history. That the biggest lies.

Oh yeah, they love quoting/rating sex or women with food/wine, now that thing also inactive for a month.

Before the specific "fans" doing that theory.

Before instagram and during HK period- Wookie has weibo and FB as his SNS.

Some of pic he posted are of his wedding BTS with Amone, not during HK, but a day after HK final- so it is not for promotion and rating, but for fans and shippers-complete with love emoticons.

qL0ZA8b.jpg

UiR4dZM.jpg

But the classic one is his message to DH.

IbiTnB2.jpg

Actually I was laughing so hard reading one comment from famous IG in Wookie's IG,...puazman.

I'm Malaysian, of course I know 100% what he said today- yes, in real if I face near 40 yrs old man crying like that, I just kick his buxt.

Based on the news and DH regular update in IG -Apart from her monthly overseas honeymooner activities for the past 4 years, now she got first official job in 2019-at last.

So excited because she wants to work again. Even just attending the show,  7 years ago, her appearance fees in China was estimated 100 million won.  She got approx 700 millions per CF. Now must be triple or more.

Link below.

https://m.blog.naver.com/010dudfp/221492706645

More beaches after this right.

That waist line though.

NAI92k1.jpg

Beach and Donghey legacy.

94nF0g8.jpg

Getting deeper and deeper. Most people know how Korean hate Choi Soon Sil. Latest news said, the VVIP at that club is her nephew. 

Good luck to all YG artists. Pity those who are not involved.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/779668-yg-could-be-in-huge-trouble-with-connection-to-park-geun-hyes-past-govt-and-the-handling-of-ygs-previous-scandals/page-3#entry30163868

@dolley No wonder some BFFs still thinking they are untouchable and still love making stupid statement just to provoke public sentiment. 

Hopefully DH wants to improve her KPI this year-at least working more than 1 project. 

For her own benefit actually...esp now with her scary clans-friends eating friends.

DH at SFW today.

From far she has Fan Bing Bing's vibe.

tcegqWh.jpg

0sjjggS.jpg

I saw something that I used to see before..DH's old manager and Bada

This week- DH next to Bada. Bada is one of Wookie's close friend, one of friends he always hang around since his younger days. DH always hang around with Wookie's friends too when they were so "close-2006-2008" era. Their 3 years deep relationship.

Roughly 5 yrs ago, after I saw pic of DH with Bada, and I said maybe DH and Wookie always in contact with each other. My prediction was true at that time.

One month later we got HK reunion, whereby Wookie himself said he called DH to take Ahmone part, and he called her in banmal way. Straight forward asked her to join him.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/lee-da-hae-goes-to-watch-badas-musical-carmen

MlblHRH.jpg

Well, not sure now, when she is still surrounded with that circle of untouchable people in Korea. She knows his safety matters most if they don't like him.

But since the clan is shaking at the moment, and we saw she is a bit loose lately, who knows. SHE EVEN DRIVES HERSELF to WORK. I'm just so happy seeing her in DRIVING seat, not PASSENGER seat.

• Like 1

@samzz With Bada last week then today with Song Ji Hyo who is also wookie's female best friend. The world is really too small for you and wookie, DHshi.

I actually take a second look whe I saw her old manager. I think DH now realize that she need her own people, cuz they are the one who can really meet and who knows all her needs especially at work.

still waiting if we will saw this kind of photo next time. But i think it will take long before it happens.

And I also notice the articles that came out today in naver didn't write to their titles that she is someone's lover, maybe because some people complained about it the last time, like why mention if he's not even part of SFW. I think the paid medias are very obedient this time, they don't want to trigger the public..

• Love 1

@bogs_0712  The most ironic, why they removed Cody Hye Young from DH's IG, right after pic of Gong Yoo, Cody and Wookie appeared together during Goblin BTS. They said bcuz of money, but why after that pic and after 12 years of friendship.

So now international "mafia" already on the news, something that I always said in DM since years ago.hmmmmm

Another dirty side of K-ent, they treated kissing scene as comodity, product to gain extra money. If fans want to see how horny the actors behind the scene, they must buy it in blue ray. Never ending story.

E3zpC31.gif

eby4SlK.gif