[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

If I'm not mistaken, one of DH favorite variety show is Produce-x 101. She said she cheer for them and feeling nervous for them too.

Just remembered what Wookie said last month, most heartbreaking for his character in TYH- is seeing someone who used to be so close to him through on screen only.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1321077wpp/lee-dong-wook-talks-about-his-decision-to-host-produce-x-101

And the shoe tho-flowery just like DH's blouse.

@dolley I saw about her post in xiaohongshu, few days ago, but she posted it today in her IG, - bc of that flowery shoe?

Finally! a wookie's drama that I can watch, that drama is not a super cheesy, cutie pie type, right? Hehehe And I guess DH won't use her gigantic television for several months again, only good for movie night, good thing her new agency is trying to make her busy.

• LOL 2

@bogs_0712, hahaha, that football stadium TV size, she could count Wookie's moles and see his veins up to the lip. I bet that's why they asked her to move to China. Wookie is everywhere.

With him laughing to the bank non stop since Goblin, -At least to Chinese fans, no way they will call him Soft Rice King. That kind of species-Still hot issue in HK/China entertainment news.

On his drama, we know why he has to join that cheesy fluffy stuff, bc he read what people said after Life drama. Only old fans knew his temper and mood, even tiny or small thing, he took it so seriously. He doesn't want Knet to hate him bc of that Life character. He wants to touch his people heart, unlike someone, "the more u hate me, the more I want to splash hot water to your face."

• LOL 2

@samzz hahaha overseas honeymoon and work bc in SK wookie is everywhere. At least DH has a chance bc of China but the gang, fan meetings and small role even so hard this year. Oppss don’t try to snatch other fandom as if they are yours hahahaha.

@bogs_0712 haha aside from movie night she can watch all the news to monitor the scandals in SK since entertainment programs and kdrama is temporarily ban in her television. 

Kudos to wookie for working non stop, I’m sure it was so tiring, sleepless nights ,no time to hang out with friends and to those who want his attention LOL.

My message for wookie  at least once a year hope you will find time to enjoy life and have a vacation. And to DH hope you will find time to get to work even for the sake of fans only and not the usual monthly vacation. I hope her new agency have more power over her.

• LOL 1

Her video from xiaohongshu, she posted on 28th April.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cc52fd4000000000f004f59

@dolley DH biggest dilemma, is to please her fans, she hates it actually, except to some Chinese fans. This attitude actually makes it interesting in the eyes of people like me. She is a real actor on and off screen. At least she is not faking it. She shows it.

I don't find celebrities faking their angelic behavior on screen interesting, whereby we know who they are in real.

Sometimes I wonder what DH and Wookie said about having family, kids regardless whose the partner in the past really true or not. At least for Wookie, even if he is married late, he still has 100% chances to have kid with younger wifey (provided he/both is/are not barren) as millions of young girls dreaming to have him. Suzy can call him anytime, if she wants to. For DH, bc she bragging so much God gives her a man from Haven, didn't she feel likes to have his holly genetic code. Right now, she has <50% chances. This is what I'm questioning her in my mind, what is the meaning of love-overseas honeymoon every months, wines/champagne, etc, that so shallow tho. Honestly I love that shallow reasons.

• LOL 1

@samzz sometimes it’s for companionship only bc life gets so boring and lonely, but yeah I don’t understand the 2 to 3 days trips likes your purpose is only to brag. Find balance and be professional bc they are called celebrities. Sometimes this status was abused and the reason why so many celebrities had scandal and into drugs 

Friendship tho.

So 2 people show off their Chanel gifts lately.

I know the purpose of showing this pic is Chanel handbag.

Spoiler

Leejardin (aka flower artist Jane), posted DH with Chanel gift (3rd slide) Why don't DH posted it in her IG, but done by her florist in her IG. Wonder who gave her the gift. She is well known for loving Chanel since long time ago. Even her furnitures are from Chanel.

Then, newly encountered floristvstylist also posted a Chanel handbag received from Wookie.

• Love 1

So the Chanel handbag that DH show off yesterday is known as BOY CHANEL. Latest summer 2019 collection.

"First Love tho.."

DHshhi, whole Korea know Wookie is their Boy Chanel.

BOY CHANEL

CREATED BY KARL LAGERFELD, THE ICONIC DESIGN OWES ITS NAME TO GABRIELLE CHANEL'S FIRST LOVE, BOY CAPEL.

https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/p/A67086Y09939N0901/boy-chanel-handbag-calfskin-gold-tone-metal/

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz and not one but two hahahaha..so generous wookie

@dolley actually I don't bother this small small games played by DH, e.g show off Chanel handbag,  but after seeing Johee_nam posted a similar Chanel boxes to the one DH hold in Leejardin's IG, I started to Google. Plus Johee_nam and Leejardin's flower recently.

Apparently, there are so many categories for Chanel handbag 2019 collection, but DH got the BOY CHANEL FIRST LOVE. If from her boyfriend, why would he chose First Love, and Boy Chanel, that 2 things are obviously belong to Lee Dong Wook.

History wise, DH in one interview in year 2010, translated by Dramabean, when asked about Wookie, she said, she met him a day before Wookie enlistment, and WE START TEXTING AGAIN. Their relationship is so strong before. Not sure now, but who knows.

27 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley actually I don't bother this small small games played by DH, e.g show off Chanel handbag,  but after seeing Johee_nam posted a similar Chanel boxes to the one DH hold in Leejardin's IG, I started to Google. Plus Johee_nam and Leejardin's flower recently.

Apparently, there are so many categories for Chanel handbag 2019 collection, but DH got the BOY CHANEL FIRST LOVE. If from her boyfriend, why would he chose First Love, and Boy Chanel, that 2 things are obviously belong to Lee Dong Wook.

History wise, DH in one interview in year 2010, translated by Dramabean, when asked about Wookie, she said, she met him a day before Wookie enlistment, and WE START TEXTING AGAIN. Their relationship is so strong before. Not sure now, but who knows.

Hidden friendship?

7 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Hidden friendship?

Looking at how dangerous the clans are, that's how the relationship supposed to be.

But don't trust her 100% tho. We know she is not the only admin in her IG. They are jobless, playing crytip code, just to whale their time. Many possibilities nowadays.

Just now, samzz said:

Looking at how dangerous the clans are, that's how the relationship supposed to be.

But don't trust her 100% tho. We know she is not the only admin in her IG. They are jobless, playing crytip code, just to whale their time. Many possibilities nowadays.

Exactly, knowing how soft-hearted Wookie towards certain "D", it's maybe true or not. Just hope don't play with Wookie's heart again. 

• Insightful 1

Hahaha, my friends said to me why lah you mentioned Soft Rice King many times, now Chanel, Maserati, want to be part of conversation too. I'm rich, I'm rich.

@bogs_0712 Nice finding about the steak and small glass of wine, who knows, if Wookie also there.

• Like 1

We love the games, bc the Boy Chanel's handbag is so cute, adding with pink pink character.

@bogs_0712, after you mentioned it, now I realized why Leejardin celebrated DH's birthday twice, at different locations, and with Chanel gift.

• Love 1

@samzz haha I think her IG was not about reading books, it's all about the bag lol, but since we know how the gang played their game it's hard to trust her. Also we know how they brag material possession. We saw everything posted in IG.

and since some gang members making their moves, I hope the other side were cautious of their motives, don't want them to fall on their trap.

so yifeng is their client too

@dolley  Yifeng really? He never give up lol. Anyway, I believe the connection is through Cody. Cody and Blow are coming from the Aurabeauty, the salon Yi Feng used to go.

Cody is still close to him, even after the KBOOM revelation by him, business is business, bombing your ex-girlfriend is another matter, hahaha.

@bogs_0712 Remember we posted about strawberry cake during Blade Man (courtesy of Lovebeats who found it first), then on Wookie 34th birthday, 6th Nov 2014, DH posted seaweed soup and her dog Strawberry. Only old shippers knew about that pinkish story.

Btw, why old circle of friends suddenly appeared one by one. Yes since the old manager came to our view once again.