[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

This is not related to the car keys/phone investigation, nor is it of the dramatroll. But I think it's interesting. :)

So today's 七夕節. It's the Chinese Valentine's day, and majority of the people, who follow DH and DW on weibo, keep on telling them to be together. Also, one of the comments even said that DW should give DH flowers for today. I know it's shallow, and none of them even replied, but it's just so cool that a lot of people keep on telling them that. :))

This is not related to the car keys/phone investigation, nor is it of the dramatroll. But I think it's interesting.

:)

So today's 七夕節. It's the Chinese Valentine's day, and majority of the people, who follow DH and DW on weibo, keep on telling them to be together. Also, one of the comments even said that DW should give DH flowers for today. I know it's shallow, and none of them even replied, but it's just so cool that a lot of people keep on telling them that. :))

I wonder if they even bother to check the comments!! There's just so many... they probably don't manage their accounts on their own??

Haha... I was just tracking back and laughing at this thread! We spent 10pages talking about tongue no tongue... 5 pages talking abt phone or car key.... this is hilarious!!!! Loving this thread chingus!!!! Keep it rolling.... next topic of discussion please????? :D

tinsky73

said: Regarding da hae's seemingly wary behavior during their hugs in the early BTS, I don't think it's because she was still ill at ease with getting intimate with wookie at the time. I

've seen their interaction in the initial HK presscon. The familiarity, comfort, the flirty gestures & looks were already there...

I wonder if they even bother to check the comments!! There's just so many... they probably don't manage their accounts on their own??

Yeah, I think someone manages their accounts. Maybe sometimes they do check them,and enjoy how their fans are guessing and wanting them to be together. =))

Although there are some not goodcomments that I've read on DH's posts. Some even tag her ex. :( Nonetheless, the "李棟旭李多海在一起" (LDWLDH be together) comments are far more compared to negatives. :)

tinsky73 said:Regarding da hae's seemingly wary behavior during their hugs in the early BTS, I don't think it's because she was still ill at ease with getting intimate with wookie at the time. I've seen their interaction in the initial HK presscon. The familiarity, comfort, the flirty gestures & looks were already there... 

7. The FINAL the best .... (part2)

DH was so sexy in this transparent light purple dress that DW couln't countain his desire. That's why he was looking affectionately at her beautiful boobies...
 I think DW saw the paradise :D ... We can see clearly that... He was totally lost and amazed on the second picture.... So naughtry Wookie =))Anyway, how can we be mad with him? Do you think there is someone in this earth  who coud stay still beside this goddess ? No one... We forgive you Wookie ! =))
ZeWanBe.jpg

li96 said: tinsky73 said:Regarding da hae's seemingly wary behavior during their hugs in the early BTS, I don't think it's because she was still ill at ease with getting intimate with wookie at the time. I've seen their interaction in the initial HK presscon. The familiarity, comfort, the flirty gestures & looks were already there... 

7.And the FINAL the best ....

DH was so sexy in this transparent light purple dress that DW couln't countain his desire that's why he was looking at her beautiful boobies. By the way, you can see clearly that he was totally lost on the second picture.... So naughtry =))

Too small for an iphone, so in my pov it's a smart key. No buts! As a shipper I'm always on the brighter side which favors my otp. I know some of you here aren't certain with DongHae's status, for me I've shipped a lot pairs years ago and I've never been this sure with a pair that safe to say, had a past together. As what unnie @SeGafanlady‌ we've been there and done that. I'm not expert in this shipping field but I can say, somehow I know where is this journey going to. Maybe I've learned with my past experiences with other pairings, I got hurt multiple times because maybe I've never looked into reality and I just kept deluding myself that oh yes my otp is real because of this and that,blabbing without basis but with DongHae, again I can say, I am not delusional, we are not delusional. @samzz‌ is right, "the hand under the blanket" is one of the many reasons why I am holding on.

Those who are astray, come to the mother of all ships. We will enlighten you :)