[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest msfangfarooch

Hello chikkas! :D Can't help but laugh at your commentaries and posts about the cellphone/key! I guess it is what it is. 
Off topic, but I find it strange that RM, which is being broadcasted by a rival network, was filming at the wrap up dinner of HK, which of course was an MBC production. Well anyway, I hope they show DaHae in that episode.  

once again ANYA using chamo to promote Chinese Love/Valentine festival
I'm not sure if it' legal to use Wookie for their promotion unless he gives green light to do it-it happens to Dahae other CF brand too, Some actors or their agencies are sensitive to this free promotion. If yes, we can say, they are now in another level of relationship, they re discussing business related matter as well, for their future. To me, more time together behind the scenes.
70c0e351gw1eivx50gq9lj20bq0cn40t.jpg
70c0e351gw1eivx500x64j20c80ga761.jpg

Guest pinnavinna

Drama Troll has Hotel King special weekend. can't stop laughing while reminiscing the picture of the past episodes.
the lines they put on every picture are hilarious. caught my mind in between : yeah lame scene - but funny - then laugh- but somehow we can't stop loving hotel king :)) :)) :))

http://dramatroll.tumblr.com/tagged/hotel%20king

no link for new episode tonight...but happy weekend everybody.. :-*

Was watching past episode of SH tonight and for those of you who are curious as to why Wookie performed the Heimlich maneuver on Cherry in the BTS, you can go to the following video link and start viewing at 63:10.  Enjoy!
http://kengsub.com/strong-heart-ep-143
:D:))

luria82 said: Was watching past episode of SH tonight and for those of you who are curious as to why Wookie performed the Heimlich maneuver on Cherry in the BTS, you can go to the following video link and start viewing at 63:10.  Enjoy!
http://kengsub.com/strong-heart-ep-143
:D:))

OMG..... I can't get enough of them....

Talking about whether they're in a relationship or not, I think they are with the reasons that most of you have mentioned. My additional argument would be I don't believe a friendship of a man and woman could be that far in term of intimacy that they have now. So, for me the questions would be:

1. When are they going to make it public?

2. How are they going to do it?

3. How serious will they take this relationship?

4.If serious,when is the wedding date?

5. We love them so much, what kind of projects that they will do together, either as friends, couple, and/or husband and wife?

*i am craving for their kiss colection video again*

Guest ManolitaA

Yeah..always sweet and caring to each other..because from the very start of HK...all I can see in warmth and tenderness for both of them...so go go go...let's cheer them up and call all the stations to have them into another project before they settled  to have a family... :\"> :\">

Wow... I could only check my phone to like posts because I was away the whole day yesterday... and I had over 10 pages to read O.O I love that we can discuss about all matters here =))

I want to give my opinion about some stuff too...

About whether or not Wookie was holding his phone or the keys, at first I thought was his phone but with the zoomed pic I realized it's not. He has an iphone, that is total black besides for the screen of course. What he has in his hand looks a little "bumpy" on the back, which the phone is not. Plus, it looks like it has silver borders which once again iphones don't have.*** So case closed for me, it's car keys. DC fans said they didn't come together but they were inside so they couldn't possibly witness their arrival, which was caught on papz pics... I want to think they both rode in his car and came together, then not to expose themselves since there was the RM crew there, they kept it low and acted as the hosts but without taking their eyes off each other. The rest of the pics of the after party show us that they were glued-few metres from each other all the time. Oh, and that pic of Da Hae in front of the black Rover... kekeke why must she be there of all places? There must be a reason ;)

Regarding the cliff pictures and how the source seems to be Android rather than iphone, I guess that's because the pics were taken with another phone perhaps, and not Wookie's. Why am I so sure? The pic Cherry took are standard phone size for iphones/random phone. The size of the pics Wookie posted are more rectangular, Samsung Galaxy series phones size. I know because I have a Samsung Galaxy phone myself and whenever I take a pic, it looks like that more than random phone size... I realized it's a Samsung thing, since the size of the phone is bigger, the size of the pic fits the screen. So my conclusion is that it's possible someone took those pics on the cliff (Wookie's fb pics) with another phone, perhaps a phone from his agency. Then they updated his pages but the messages where from him... and maybe he also edited the pics himself with that phone before he posted them.

***ETA: about this, iphone 4, 4S have silver borders but the iphone 5, 5S don't. From other set pics and the pic with Se Ho is looks like a 5.

Usually there'll be 2 reasons why an actor doesn't feel embarrass kissing an actress or doing intimate stuff with her...1) He doesn't have any feeling what so ever for her and just do it mechanically as per script2) He's totally, madly in love with the girl and just like any other man in love he couldn't care less who's around or who's watching whatever he wants to do with the girl he's in love with......
My bet LDW falls into the 2nd category..... he simply kiss her and touch her as he wishes, thus he can't be not having feeling what so ever for her, also he has pass the shy and awkward stage with her, so he's more of a confident bf of LDH.  :D

Guest ChantyChantzsA

Yeah. regarding that iphone vs Car key, I Think he's really holding a car key, at first I really thought it was his phone but then i've realized the way he holds it. And for the fact that if we're holding our phone we used to grip it unlike how he holds it, its different. Well, that was only my observation based on the photo I saw. Kekeke :D O:-)