[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

samzz said: until now, I still cannot interpret what is his intention of doing it, not relevant at all to the actual scene
maybe he's just losing control for a moment-btw many of their reaction always scream XXX, that's why we are sometimes going overboard with our comments.

Guest ManolitaA

Ahahha, very observant chingus...I like it more if we are always like that...still our ship is sailing for our couple...yes, their friendship become deeper, and I think Wookie here is more matured enough to understand Da hae situations, but still since he's deeply feels somethings developed overboard during their filming something kind of more emotional attachment to our lady...well let's just put it this way that he is sometimes forgetting that they are shooting, Nyahahhaa, and our girl here of course trusted her Oppa so much, so it's ok...and I read on the other posts that Da Hae's mother, is not around most of the time in HK shootings unlike on her other drama filming, so that means she is trusting Wookie and Da Hae since they are in the marrying age...for God's sake please marry now and have some kids...they will look lovely I'm sure... :x :\"> [-O< :-? :P:P..ohhh the feeling.. =)) =)) like I'm dying of happiness...

Guest turquoiseblue

myvilvil said: I'm sorry but I can't imagine a guy best friend asking for a kiss from me, letting him touch my legs, etc, that would be ewwww! 

I actually didn't notice when I was watching BTS.  It just makes Wookie look like ... u know.  But I guess it only look like that when you just cut this part out.  Anyway, I didn't know why he had to do that either.  :-/ :-/ .  Dahae if she saw this probably had scolded him already.  I am not sure what the punishment was :> :> ... LOL........  hehe...  (evil laughter..) >:) >:)

I think he said if he hugs her that way it looks he's doing heimlich maneuver not a back hug but yeah it looks XXX

Guest turquoiseblue

nocturne9 said: samzz said: until now, I still cannot interpret what is his intention of doing it, not relevant at all to the actual scene
maybe he's just losing control for a moment-btw many of their reaction always scream XXX, that's why we are sometimes going overboard with our comments.

Guest turquoiseblue

AnhH said: Wedding plan? I think most of us here had already pass that phrase. We are planning for their first child already. Hon, you have a lot to catch up.

I'm sorry but I can't imagine a guy best friend asking for a kiss from me, letting him touch my legs, etc, that would be ewwww! 

Yup... been there done that..a few times actually.. not only I kicked them and slapped them but I also made them my enemies.. hate it when men have hidden agenda.. now I only befriends with gay men... they're awesome... and safe.

PS. as a 40 years old unnie that has been dating since age 16.. I must say that platonic relationship is another word for lust. Meaning.. only physical attraction and sex is what important.. I'm sorry but Wookie is not this kinda man and I believe Cherry also not.. those who think they are in platonic relation need to go to time machine and back in 2006... watch MG and follow them until 2014...

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: due to fan's twitter acc, that'one of the factor I put as why I said the break up with YF is around Dec 2013. Usually if we hv  trouble in life, our boyfriend always the first choice we want to see and seek for comfort, but Dahae took diff steps-she has her own way to re-energize her life. 

Good morning my dear shippers...
Remember the photos of DongHae in the fans meetup ?10565276_619341324830670_60360640179562810463880_619341344830668_553873793563085

Just saw the BTS of this photo from a fan (source: http://www.weibo.com/5233423904/BgiXql151#_rnd1406945328080)
In summary, it was a raining day. LDW appeared in his GM suit and comment that he is tired. It was the day after the overnight shot of CJW reunited with his mum and the crying scene. LDW is tall and charisma. He looks really tired so the fan asked if he wants a cup of coffee. He say ok and went on for some fan signing activity. 3 mins later, LDH appeared. She has a very tiny face and very slim, dressed in the hotel maid wear yet still looking so pretty. She is very warm and approaching. She thanked us for the food  and commented that even it was a rainy day, we still make all the effort to prepare the food.  The fan felt very appreciated and happy because of her praises and comments. Saw that LDH was here, LDW walk over smiling. The fan suggested to take a photo. LDH told LDW "Oppa, have your hands posing like mine". and LDW followed suit "like this?" And that how the 1st photo came about (1st pic above).
The fans can actually feel the DongHae couple chemistry.Then LDH lean on the shoulder of LDW and they look very well matched. And while taking the photos, the fan cant help it but comment that they look good together.And so the fan asked for another shot.so instinctively, they posed for the 2nd shot (2nd pic above) 

Guest ShayneyC

Can anyone give me the link of healing camp with eng sub where dahae gave her message to wookie.. i really want to watch it..thanks