Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Celebrities with many secrets..One thing I'm not angry or bother much at secret marriage among celebrities provided both agreed to it. 

Makes me remember  they love playing this ceremony during the shooting break..

If I'm not mistaken, both wore wedding dresses 4X during HK.

g26m1GY.jpg

YlivvCs.jpg

To me why many agreed to secret marriage, bc they can divorce in secret too.

Nice old pic

And glad Wookie has someone like Gong Yoo who is really care about him and vice versa.

Seems like Cody not going to Oscar for Parasite team. Or maybe she already there.

• Love 1

I'm so happy for Parasite, meaning I'm happy for Wookie too, bc all these years, I know how much he loves his country and his career as an actor. He truly respect his Korean ENT industry.

I rarely in tears but this really touch my heart. A real opening to Asia film industry.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/parasite-wins-best-original-screenplay.html?m=1

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dolley said:

that would be interesting..if the producers want a good laugh and excitement at the same time they should cast them hahaha, besides they are expert in video editing less work to crew.. if they are not being in the cast better luck next time.

If selected, they must show their editing project when they inserting Wookie aka Lee Dong Wook in their desperate videos.

I want to see their face expression when using Wookie while doing that filming. Shameless is not in their genetic codes, so I really want to see it.

DH and young dude, who is in hotel management. Young businessman is always welcome.

pUxYfXI.jpg

They were in Shanghai last month.

PqKpQbZ.jpg

He seems close with JCW too.

e5RatZc.jpg

• Naughty 1

My Chinese friends said, MAYBE her trip to Shanghai that day for another Chinese project, but put on hold bc of Corona Virus. Just wait and see.

57 minutes ago, samzz said:

I saw another celebrities like that too, in fact she drinks more than you..at least you're working non stop, but they are just having holidays everyday.

We saw the symptoms already... but nothing we can do to help her.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/jo-se-ho-shockingly-reveals-he-relies-on-alcohol-6-7-days-a-week-to-help-him-fall-asleep

seho works really hard but he experienced that, maybe bc of too much stress, much more those who are jobless, alcohol is their sleeping pills. Being jobless is not easy, it's the hardest.

4 minutes ago, samzz said:

My Chinese friends said, MAYBE her trip to Shanghai that day for another Chinese project, but put on hold bc of Corona Virus. Just wait and see.

let's wait and see CN is in big trouble right now and the virus is a serious threat to every nation

but I sensed her shanghai visit was a personal business matter, who knows she might venture in hotel business since that's her favorite place. she's truly a hotel queen haha

• LOL 1

Throwback -Young dude, hahaha the hair

For tonight

• Love 1

Seem like the money maker of DH agency has new project again..and I think she deserve it, hardworking and no scandal, only work and work on her mind.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382678wpp/yoon-kyun-sang-in-talks-alongside-im-soo-hyang-for-new-drama-about-love-triangle-involving-2-brothers

DH it's been a year, and your job as a marketing also stop bc of the virus.

@dolley I do understand the mentality of hard working people..but right now I want to know the degree of evilness of people who are so narcissistic. So far I have seen someone roaming freely on the street after visited China last month (during the crucial period) Like want to show off- untouchable.

Since we know they are not talking to each other anymore..so most probably she will never received her fav CHANEL from the ambassador himself.

Last night I saw how lucky JDY, bc she received Valentine's gift from Wookie. They were doing Valentine's gift exchange with the staffs. 

Lucky JDY, she got Chanel perfume from Wookie.

jgbdAG1.png

NUpcUzq.jpg

I think I can hear a tantrum somewhere in Gangnam..Hahaha.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

Our Mr Kimmy, their BFF?

The thing that he deleted his IG completely during the investigation that mentioned Mr Kim as YG Co-Ceo. 

His IG used to be our playground because he loved teasing Donghey shippers with the help of DH and her SX partner. Time to have more popcorn. 

3 minutes ago, samzz said:

Our Mr Kimmy, their BFF?

The thing that he deleted his IG completely during the investigation that mentioned Mr Kim as YG Co-Ceo. 

His IG used to be our playground because he loved teasing Donghey shippers with the help of DH and her SX partner. Time to have more popcorn. 

your guess is good as mine. If he's not that person, knowing how these SX partner played dirty, and to counter us, I'm sure Mr. KIM is on their IG account already or in their videos but he's been missing for years, and the SX partner has no TV guesting to promote their romance since Mr Kim is in trouble hahahaha