[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Seem like the money maker of DH agency has new project again..and I think she deserve it, hardworking and no scandal, only work and work on her mind.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1382678wpp/yoon-kyun-sang-in-talks-alongside-im-soo-hyang-for-new-drama-about-love-triangle-involving-2-brothers

DH it's been a year, and your job as a marketing also stop bc of the virus.

@dolley I do understand the mentality of hard working people..but right now I want to know the degree of evilness of people who are so narcissistic. So far I have seen someone roaming freely on the street after visited China last month (during the crucial period) Like want to show off- untouchable.

Since we know they are not talking to each other anymore..so most probably she will never received her fav CHANEL from the ambassador himself.

Last night I saw how lucky JDY, bc she received Valentine's gift from Wookie. They were doing Valentine's gift exchange with the staffs. 

Lucky JDY, she got Chanel perfume from Wookie.

jgbdAG1.png

NUpcUzq.jpg

I think I can hear a tantrum somewhere in Gangnam..Hahaha.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

Our Mr Kimmy, their BFF?

The thing that he deleted his IG completely during the investigation that mentioned Mr Kim as YG Co-Ceo. 

His IG used to be our playground because he loved teasing Donghey shippers with the help of DH and her SX partner. Time to have more popcorn. 

3 minutes ago, samzz said:

Our Mr Kimmy, their BFF?

The thing that he deleted his IG completely during the investigation that mentioned Mr Kim as YG Co-Ceo. 

His IG used to be our playground because he loved teasing Donghey shippers with the help of DH and her SX partner. Time to have more popcorn. 

your guess is good as mine. If he's not that person, knowing how these SX partner played dirty, and to counter us, I'm sure Mr. KIM is on their IG account already or in their videos but he's been missing for years, and the SX partner has no TV guesting to promote their romance since Mr Kim is in trouble hahahaha

so wookie non stop working even on valentines, haha I don't know if he chose this day or the producers, but anyway with his working habits its really hard to find a girlfriend who will fit on his hardworking lifestyle, coz I know most of the girls are very demanding. But I wish and pray he find someone who really understand his job and will stay at his side even if they seldom see each other. 

2 hours ago, dolley said:

they wanted to be relevant, after all these years lol. That's bc people already forgot who she is.

job hunting is real haha

Or sharing the expenses, why must one ATMs group only..or someone is tired already and giving the signal. Hahaha

1 hour ago, samzz said:

lol wookie is so busy to give attention to her. and her sx partner,  and wow for the effort on searching his voice, haha they really have plenty of time. double time bc it's been two years they still jobless.

there were times that even the title of this drama she can't even mention, and now she's back using it on their dirty purpose. I  even think of her being ungrateful. And what's happening on her career now is her karma for mocking her fans.

• Thanks 1

Yes, I still remember during her variety show..she mentioned Chuno, and other drama, but when comes to My Girl she just mentioned "that drama" and even mocking her fans during Lie Bar- that 10000 fans statement. She only worships 10 000 fans and will never hurts their feeling, ever, forever. 

I wonder what kind of food the clan fed her in during these 5 years..bc even 5 years old celebrities will never do that. 

@dolley how ironic during Valentine, both of them busy selecting Wookie's voice for that video. Maybe that clan's law and order, after 5 years in relationship,..you are allowed to find your old muse back. Seduce him back.

Korean entertainers already penetrating the West and Hollywood..but both of them still trying to dig old drama glory aka My Girl. Yes their karma to lick back at the drama glory..but why that cameraman so interested to join the glory..10 000 fans still not enough?

EPIC FAILURE of MARKET PENETRATION.

@samzz bc of the thought that if if they can fooled the 10,000 they can fool also hers. That time of own funding variety show they are so confident even on making trash bc their clans is still powerful, that even on every episode number game always a toppings although they know it only invite hate, they really don't care but after 5 years of no impact, no progress and clans fall, they started using the strength that came from others, in the name of money and career. But I think I love to see them like that, they make it too obvious how hard for them on crawling at no direction hahaha. Indeed karma works.

I haven't watched MY Girl, I mean a complete DVD for more than 10 years, so I cannot recall when Seol Gong Chan said happy birthday with that sweet voice tone.

I remember the birthday scenes but not with that tone. In the drama, the tone is sad tone, but in the Weibo and Tik Tok video, the voice is so cute, unlike Seol Gong Chan. 

My friends said the same too, but maybe we are wrong bc it has been too long already.

Btw, I really really like that voice tone Wookieshii.

@samzz that the same and even though I rewatched MG two years ago I'm not really good at remembering what episode it is, so for her to remember or search that scene 15 yrs ago that's a lot of effort but seems not big deal since they have a lot of free time.

so far LDW is the only cast on her vlog that totally stranger to her at the moment most of her casts are her BI friends and her only family. Waiting for more casts hahaha.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley so in reality,  DH is the biggest hard core Donghey shipper but trying to deny it.

Who can forget or resist a man like Lee Dong Wook. Hehehe

haha forever their nightmare, LDW already moved on, had some series who gained followers but she's still confined to this kdrama 15 years ago.

but I think bc many of the actresses on her time,  they had doing all the comeback and they succeed.Honestly I still prefer those real actors, not those came from kpop world. Their acting, their chemistry still on different level, and CLOY proved it once again.