Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

I don't know who she is, but looks like very talented actress. Ms Tae Kyung, you can take DH acting talent as inspiration, but not her lifestyle, she is a biggest supporter of that clan.

http://m.jndn.com/article.php?aid=1575787837291626006

The goal is to try dark melodies"
Actor Lee Tae-kyung

Dreaming of becoming a cartoonist, she became an actor under the influence of a middle school tutor.

“I was very close to my tutor at the time, but he recommended one drama. It was a drama called 'My Girl' where Lee Da Hae appeared, and I was envious of the her acting. So I decided to become an actor and started acting in earnest when I entered a theater company in the second year of high school.

She must feeling so hot watching Wookie in his talk show. Cody must be laughing at her, and Gong Yoo sure knew a lot than the rest of Wookie's friends.

Interview during Miss Ripley 2011.

ScreenShot2015-01-01at95156PM_zpsa6d03fa

ScreenShot2015-01-01at95355PM_zps7603340

ScreenShot2015-01-05at110209PM_zps14406b

That's why she sang Carrot song for Wookie's birthday, responding with a meme in Tik Tok for whatever Wookie doing, promoting My Girl while spending the night with SX partner..hahaha, I do understand why some celebrities take hiatus..their mental health.

I know many are surprised Gong Yoo and Wookie is that close, but we knew it way before this show.

At least Wookie is in good circle of friends who love him as the way he is.

Plus having friends who treat their careers in sincerity is another bonus.

@samzz I’m glad that GY and wookie maintained their friendship bc I see him as a good influence and a loyal friend, despite their status although they meet privately, that’s remained private, and that’s a

genuine friendship. I saw some people boasting all their fake friends in Socmed just to gain more followers. That’s why I love to wookie’s circle of friends, although some active in SNS. but never share their private gatherings.

And I these these two share some secrets that sometimes I feel their emotions. I’m sure although they are famous sometimes they experiences tough times and glad they can lean om each other. I hope these two can do a movie together.

When I changed my avatar yesterday, I was thinking about Korean Gumiho minus the tails..bc the most famous Tik Tok dancer at the moment. Bc of DH I stumbled upon her, and thinking about Gumiho. She started with small audiences, then only 1 month later, the number of people watching her increasing to top star level.

She has the same vibe of an old DH during Lotus Flower Fairies, especially when DH performed shamanism dance. Rare raw talent and enchanting like ancient fairies in movies.

Hopefully she is not ended with leaches and pimpri clans over there.

ea7HXxN.gif

pRWqptb.gif

6fhmqYq.jpg

So we are going to see Wookie in ancient time costume soon.

Then I'm thinking (apart from Mickey) did she knows about the ancient costume and Wookie potential role as Gumiho since last month. I heard fans of  novel adaptation for Chinese drama already talk about it in Weibo before Wookie casting.

DH posted this in November.

3Mao1SA.jpg

@samzz of course she knows bc she kept track of him. Besides she's jobless and if interested to work again, they look of possibility of being casted in a drama.

Btw, what she did on China?

I'm happy with the praises he got being a gumiho, and excited who will be the leading actress. No wonder some are reminiscing the old drama to remind fans of her existence.

@dolley possiblilty of as next Wookie  costar- to me is more like impossible right now. She didn't hide it at all in supporting that pimpri clan. Korean hate even by mentioning their names, no way producers still interested in her. Plus pimpri clan's fans are not into her also.

Furthermore her very very best friend the ex YG Co-Ceo, still hiding because of pimpri association, she lost the connection in K-ENT. That guy is one of the main player in determining her career in Korea, together with her SX partner.

Korea Broadcasting still banned any celebrities who caused so many public criticism, and knowing DH, she will poke and incite the public anger if allowed to be on TV again. She loves doing it so much. She will mention that name even she knows she's going to get sexual harassment kind of comments in Naver or any Socmedia platforms in Korea. 

And her activities in China, still as sales promoter.. which to me  millions time honorable or better than being pimpri clan promoter.

So cute.

Waiting for further confirmation about Gumiho, but to me not really my genre kind of drama. But since he gave us so many characters already, I just want to enjoy whatever he presented to us.

They talked on so many things.. couldn't catch up, but I'm more interested in this part.. Wookie thinking about his first love. He raised the subject in Jeju island.. ehmmm

From Taxi interview program 6 years ago, Wookie said he experienced true love at age 20s something.. ehmmm.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000252485

And Gong asked Dong-wook, "Who do you think?" And Dong-wook said, "Do you have any first love in your mind?"

Since then, sharing has fallen in love with the song, and Lee Dong-wook said, "I'm missing now? Share this to "

Another funny thing, if I'm not mistaken Wookie said his idea type is woman like a mother figure who he lean on during hard time..then Do Yeon immediately acted like a mother... Wookie immediately said he changed his idea type now, meaning rejected her.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

They talked on so many things.. couldn't catch up, but I'm more interested in this part.. Wookie thinking about his first love. He raised the subject in Jeju island.. ehmmm

From Taxi interview program 6 years ago, Wookie said he experienced true love at age 20s something.. ehmmm.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/416/0000252485

And Gong asked Dong-wook, "Who do you think?" And Dong-wook said, "Do you have any first love in your mind?"

Since then, sharing has fallen in love with the song, and Lee Dong-wook said, "I'm missing now? Share this to "

Song about remembering first love. Is that why DH non stop posting about Jeju within one week.