[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I read real time comments, seems like many don't like him to be involved with politicians especially the opposition party. Waiting further info about this.

But if the opposition party would like to air dirty laundry in K-Entertainment, why not. We would like also to know which Yakuza, Korean thugs and politicians that protecting the specific organized crime clan.

Based on what you said Wookieshii..and based from what I know, you are still single. Hopefully through this show you can find a woman who you can talk and not lonely anymore. 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005547093&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005547093&__twitter_impression=true

Wookie said, in fact he has said many time, he always alone at home. Alone at home does not mean you are single, but when you said  and combined this statement "don't really get lots of opportunities to talk to people.".. that's still single..to me.

No wonder DH keeps sending needy attention in Tik Tok lately. 

Lee Dong Wook laughed at the reporter's interesting question, then gave his honest answer, "Most of all, I live alone, so I don't really get lots of opportunities to talk to people."

Hahaha, I'm sure many will envy you Jang Doyeon.. secret revealed, Wookie is your big fan..and you are hot comedian. Wookie never change his taste in women..I mean a comedian.

Hot Comedian..wink wink (no wonder no wonder, someone acted strangely lately). Always making comedy act in Tik Tok.

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/02/actor-lee-dongwook-revealed-why-he-cast-jang-doyeon-as-an-mc-on-his-new-tv-show-because-i-want-to-talk-306081

"Asked about his feelings on being the host of the show, Lee Dongwook answered, "I was alone and had no chance to speak. I wanted to talk. I met my fans through various characters but I wanted to show them my natural self."

He also recalled his past experience as an MC in SBS' 'Strong Heart.' He said, "What I felt while I was working on the show became an opportunity for this. Listening to the experience and thoughts of the guests had been a good time for me."

1575266966359-20191202143550481_003_prev.jpg

Image Source: As tagged

He also surprised everyone by revealing the reason why he had invited Jang Doyeon as the MC himself. He explained, "I told the staff that it would be nice to work with Jang Doyeon. She has a good sense of talking. She's a hot comedian!"

At his words, Jang Doyeon said, "Before starting the program, the staff told me, 'Lee Dongwook is your big fan. I'm sure everyone will like your appearance.' I'm so happy."

1575266908520-201911051138070545_1.jpg

Image Source: SBS

He added, "Besides, I used to host 'Strong Heart' with entertainer Shin Dong-yup. At that time, I heard various stories from the guests. What I realized then was that their experience as well as opinions helped me in many ways. They helped me with my acting as well."

haha I hope our avid readers learn from this, opinions and experiences help to be a better person. And I think it's very important to hear the opinions of other people not related to you bc if you have only 2 to 4 persons to talk to, and you have only 5 friends, most likely you will adapt their habits and attitudes.

In my country, a whaman like this we called GILA TALAK or  craving for ex-boyfriend or ex-husband attention.

A bit reluctant initially to share, but thinking we are nothing to lose..bc we don't own the body of attention seeker. The effect on mental health is on theirs.

Posted just recently..first time seeing Wookie in DH's Xiahongshou. Even her current honeymoon partner don't have the privilege.

DHshii, I know you are reading while jumping up and down reading this thread. Why posted it on  Wookie's historical day of  his career. If you already reconciled, kindly please find him a good, mature, educated and respected woman as wifey ok. Not 30s something trapped in 5 years old child.

4vSi2WM.jpg

y2N0z0Y.jpg

DH replied: he is too handsome today.

If I'm not mistaken, she went exactly to  My Girl tangerine location. 

And I know where you slept last night, send my regards to another attention seeker. So this is the video both of you created last night.

My friends brought some interesting part, they asked me who took the video and putting MY Girl scene in DH's Xiaohongshu. Plus that videographer is reenacting Seol Gong Chan act or (Wookie) in chasing the liar aka Joo Yurin, combined with the actual scene.

Is there COPY RIGHT issue in this case?

I said her sex partner or honeymoon partner is always used as videographer for her videos. So if that spineless jobless sex partner is the videographer, no wonder the reenactment of Wookie part looks so lame.

Anyone knows about copy right issue in here?

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5de4df3a000000000100338a

Grim Reaper" Lee Dong Wook super cute at press conference launching new talk show

SHJ_3234_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg?type=e19

The press conference launching the talk show "Because Lee Dong Wook Wants To Talk" (SBS) took place at the SBS headquarters, Mok Ward, Yangcheon District, Seoul on the afternoon of December 2.

Lee Dong Wook perfectly pulled off the luxurious all-black style as a "Grim Reaper". The actor filled the press conference with laughter with such a "hilarious" pose contrast to his solemn charisma.

"Because Lee Dong Wook Wants To Talk" is a brand new talk show, promising to bring a comprehensive and multi-dimensional view about a figure in diverse ways such as inviting the most popular person in each field, talking at the studio, talking at the scene related to the celebrity, situation talk, etc. The show will air its first episode on December 4.

SHJ_3284_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg?type=e19

The cuteness of the "Grim Reaper"

SHJ_3260_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg?type=e19

"Exhibit his sexiness"

SHJ_3199_%EB%B3%B5%EC%82%AC.jpg?type=e19

Irresistible handsomeness

@samzz the desperation to the highest level, maybe she wanted to be a guest lol. I think that’s the result of being jobless for 1 and a half year. Since wookie had some memories of my girl in his photoshoot  in chanel haha take note it has a talent fee, but she, wiiling to pay just to reminisce the scene of my girl for SNS purpose only. What made her doing like that, the connection that is killing her. First episode of wookie’s show is in Jeju with gong yoo, my girl aired around this month, and yet she was stuck with only 4 to 5 friends, life is so unfair right? Also wookie copying that signature number did so much much better than the sX partner

And to those reading these I can say guide them both, it’s getting serious honestly

also I really felt the absence of what so called connection that’s why they started using whatever means that they have. Switching the other side since they clans already falling since first quarter of 2019. And honestly I don’t want wookie to be in trap of these people again, please just ignore them. 

I know some C fans are happy seeing these but I hope they really know that the person they admire before is not the same as the this one.

@samzz I know the fact that wookie’s new fans didn’t know her existence, but thinking that she shoot the same scene with a tainted guy made me vomit. I’m not againts reenactment, but please choose a guy who is as descent as the original bc MG is so precious. 

Next time just do a reenactment of your partner flop drama, at least his fans will remember his talent

• LOL 1

@dolley I saw the conversation in that video..I don't know if the replies coming from DH herself..or impersonator..

That author said, she always remember her shooting days during My Girl and watching it until numerous times. Bullsxxt.

As of today she responded to all Wookie's activities starting from carrot song. 

Is she so desperate to be into that talk show, knowing Wookie has an authority to invite any guess of interest. That latest Xiaohongshu My Girl theme is the chronic desperation to me. Main reason is the TIMING. If she posted it last year or any time it's just a job to me, but TODAY.

Not talking about her Tik Tok, even her loyalist reluctant to repost it. Did her sX partner ever try to refer her to medication. If once or twice, it can be considered normal or she just playing game, but it's getting so off putting lately.