[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@dolley the real problem, these type of people always give wrong messages through social media, and they are so happy that wrong messages are accepted with an applause. Then slowly slowly, that kind of temporary happiness eating them inside, bc we are human after all. 

Even if you are not a doctor or psychiatrist,when someone told you, she/he very very happy up to Haven level bc she/he drunk 1000litre of alcohol/day, have sex/drug addiction, - it's just very basic common sense to know, if the human lying or not.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Definitely some truth in those comments. People, Please choose your partner correctly.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/10/choizas-sns-being-terrorized-with-blame.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Fuh, also hinted to one couple that we know. All reported by their social media or  by media -all about, sex, alcohol, sex, alcohol..their kpi. They even pay the reporters for the monthly sex vacation news during early announcement,  until it becomes a joke in Naver comments section. At that time the woman loved it so much, jumping up and down with happiness. Reported by media, she laughed at the news.

• Like 1

Anyway @samzz .Let make this video to achieve 100 Million views. The most popular video in MBCDrama right now. Power of #Donghae. Even combining all addict videos will not achieve this views.

One more thing , I hope Netflix can add Hotel King and My Girl on their channel because nowadays very lazy to connect my external hardisk to my laptop.

• Love 2

@dolley some of the points mentioned there hit on the spot. Kpop stan and their world, nothing is wrong over there, you can do whatever you want. Then blame it to everyone when things go wrong. They are working hard so people will accept this ideology soon or in future. Living without boundaries, law, religion, moral etc.

_------------

Btw..

@samzz I think there still a lot of people who value integrity and morals over fandoms. Kpop will start falling if they ignore that values like what happened to these artists who think they are so famous and above the law. Their attempt to change the mindset of people is bc of their intention to comeback and rule again. There still a lot of Kpop who are also talented and yet their values don’t go beyond boundaries.

There are fandoms who still embrace and praise the wrongdoings of their idols, and even support and praise them. But seeing MORE people who turned their back to these idols than those who choose to stay means that there still a lot of people with good values.

• Love 1

@dolley  Yes, that group that makes us still want to follow good entertainment, even we know none of them 100% clean. They don't show off and just working hard improving their crafts.

The group that we can't tolerate, the one that making lots of noise with no value in their crafts, scammer and manipulators.

• Like 1

Moving ATMs, -you need to teach your idols to be more generous sometimes k.

Lee Dong-wook continues his ‘love affair’ with PH fans

However, at the #LoveKorea Culture and Travel Fiesta spearheaded by the Korea Tourism Organization on Oct. 5, all eyes were on heartthrob Lee Dong-wook, the dashing 37-year-old actor who’s known for his swoon-worthy turns in K-dramas like 2005’s “My Girl,” 2011’s “Scent of a Woman,” 2018’s “Life” and the immensely popular TV series “Goblin,” where he portrayed the Grim Reaper opposite Gong Yoo in the titular role.

The Pinoy Hallyu fans were in for a massive treat because they didn’t have to spend a single cent at the meet-and-greet to see Dong-wook in the flesh.

https://entertainment.inquirer.net/348773/lee-dong-wook-continues-his-love-affair-with-ph-fans/amp?__twitter_impression=true

• Love 1

@samzz yes we’re lucky enough that we saw him for free and some even traveled for 5 hrs just to see him. And 2 weeks notice that he’s coming to manila spreading like fire that there are so many people attending the event who just wanted to have a glimpse of Lee dong wook the actor. We all know that he can’t dance and sing but still so many people attended. And we are so thankful to the organiser for choosing him and to wookie for always promoting his country. I can say we are so lucky enough to have him for free.

Filipinos need Visa going to SK, and in my experience I’m lucky enough that I got multiple entry visa and only took one week processing, but last sept they announced that  Visa processing requires 15 days bc of volume, and after LDW visit they informed us again that visa processing takes 30 to 35 days. My 2 companions on my next trip to SK applied only last sept 23 and released only last Oct. 19. They felf so nervous bc it barely 2 weeks before our flight schedule. Though I’m nervous too that I might go to SK alone in case the two can’t make it but still happy bc I know wookie’s promotion is one of the factor of increase in volume of applicants. Right now we are all happy that my 2 companions already got their Visa and were going to SK again next month.

Yes, what is this?

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/10/enter-talk-sm-illuminati-what-is-this.html?m=1

But I'm not surprised at all, last info I heard, the ideology is already penetrating into their entertainment industry. I saw the traits in some celebrities, whereby they cut ties with many of their friends in the industry, and behaving like they are above the other and most noticeable SHAMELESS and SELF DESTRUCTIVE behavior. 

Previously, the ideology is more prominent in blooming cultist religions over there.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:20 AM, samzz said:

@dolley My Chinese friends said that kind of alcohol is always offered during very important business negotiation. 

Maybe for future Brazilian Wax advertisement. They worked so hard on that video promotion 2 months ago.

So here is the answer for that kind of alcohol gift and rushing to China.

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=011&aid=0003637504

At least can make omma Happy with the sales.

13 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz thank you, sure we will enjoy the season

oh really is that true? haha sorry sometimes I doubt the news bc most of them are marketing strategy only. If that is true, any CF offer or projects?

Just as sales girl, no CF or project. But millions millions time better than being a s..toy.

Btw respect to Wookie, we know Gong Yoo movie with Jung Yumi is controversial, but he still supporting his friends. Wookie attended special screening last night. Whoever with him that night, I'm so happy bc she's not a celebrity. Just like how happy I'm with Oh Ji Ho's choice.

Why do I feel the owner of this account is so sad on Wookie.. hahaha and she's pouring it to Wookie's fans instead. Honestly I don't see any of his fans talk bad thing about him since last night. No one crying on the floor or posting stupid stuff.

Chill girl, the way she opened this account just to mock Wookie's other fans, seems familiar..