Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz yes according to wookie

“The secret to the Hallyu wave being strong is that (we don’t) stagnate,” he explained.

They keep innovating and trying new things, he added.

“Maybe it’s the constant innovation that keeps everybody interested,” he said. “As time goes by, the artists, whether they are singers or actors, they get better and better at their craft and I think that’s what the fans enjoy.”

For someone who has been in showbiz for 20 years now, Dong Wook also dispensed tips to aspiring actors.

“Trust in your abilities. If you trust in your abilities, when the tough times come, you will be able to overcome it because you believe in yourself,” he said.

It’s also very important, he continued, to “practice, practice, practice.”

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2019/10/11/1959368/secret-hallyu-success#YReZDCsvtW3MVIhV.99

Now we know why some are stagnant and don't have progress at all..
  • Love 1

@dolley yes true enough. But the clan who still thinking they are above the other, still don't know about this, didn't reach their IQ level at all.

The funniest thing, they still WANT TO FIGHT with people in SOCIAL MEDIA. We sure know who is the SIFU...we always fighting with him, in fact enjoying it, bc that's the only way to know their situation. They always catch our bait.

Quoting again what Wookie said in front of fans last week-"Do you still remember My Girl".. actually I'm quite surprised he said that.

3 hours ago, dolley said:

Sad to hear that, that's why some fans need to know, if your bias behaving outside of normal behavior, don't encourage them. Some applaud and even encourage them to show part of their private body part, living in sin and being an alcoholic. She is still so young to indulge in heavy drinking culture there and caused her more into depression and into suicide.

That's why I still mocking when someone boyfriend so proud posting girlfriend half exposed vag in the social media. They are not normal and they should know it.

15 hours ago, samzz said:

Sad to hear that, that's why some fans need to know, if your bias behaving outside of normal behavior, don't encourage them. Some applaud and even encourage them to show part of their private body part, living in sin and being an alcoholic. She is still so young to indulge in heavy drinking culture there and caused her more into depression and into suicide.

That's why I still mocking when someone boyfriend so proud posting his girlfriend half exposed vag in the social media. They are not normal and they should know it.

I'm sad because I used to like her cuteness early at her career. But she chose a wrong path by dating a rapper.

17 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I'm sad because I used to like her cuteness early at her career. But she chose a wrong path by dating a rapper. We knew how dirty most rapper's life is. He dumped her and she had no one for a support.

Yes, she was exposed to that hip hop/rapper kind of environment at very young age.. her cognitive thinking still not able to judge that kind of free lifestyle. I don't believe much on Cyber bullying as mentioned by many is the main cause. Her action is her choice, so she sure knows the reception.

The cause of depression among celebrities is far from from that, -most common are alcohol poisoning, sponsors, abuse on drug substances, and shady and dark nature of entertainment world not only in Korea but around the world. It's not only because of braless comments, more than that. Only those who works behind the scenes knew what is all about.

4 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, she was exposed to that hip hop/rapper kind of environment at very young age.. her cognitive thinking still not able to judge that kind of free lifestyle. I don't believe much on Cyber bullying as mentioned by many is the main cause. Her action is her choice, so she sure knows the reception.

The cause of depression among celebrities is far from from that, -most common are alcohol poisoning, sponsors, abuse on drug substances, and shady and dark nature of entertainment world not only in Korea but around the world. It's not only because of braless comments, more than that. Only those who works behind the scenes knew what is all about.

She looked good before involving with that kind environment. During dating him, she suddenly becomes seductive person. I think she got culture shocked and maybe addicted with s*x after that. 

38 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

She looked good before involving with that kind environment. During dating him, she suddenly becomes seductive person. I think she got culture shocked and maybe addicted with s*x after that. 

I'm not surprised at all.. through my working experience with police department (due to my drug test kit) few years ago..those girls some underage that we met at night clubs,  most of them admitted to that kind of addiction. Some voluntery want to change the habit and seek treatment, some ended becoming GRO and prostitute, some killed by the pimpri, the drug Lord and some committed suicide. That's why my way of thinking is not the same as the knet/inet when facing these type of celebrities.

Many don't care about public opinion actually, their addiction always overpowered their conscience. 

I always think this song replicates the real situation face by some celebrities including the singer herself. She also close with Sulli. And she  also had a issue regarding drug offering by her ex's friend. It's really hard for them especially the female. If they chose the wrong bf/friends, it will be game over. They knew they will suffer after that but they also can't avoid the temporary 'happiness'. Yes, they were all over the moon during the dating phase, but see after the break up, they got panic disorder, depression and etc. that can lead to worse scenario after that.

• Thanks 1

@Lovebeats3 that's why I'm still here, bc I want to see their game with the public and social media, how they love inciting  public opinion on their behavior especially the questionable one.  We knew it already, there are so many fake happiness posted in the platform. 

In other words, Finding therapy, happiness through social media is just like meeting a Stranger from Hell kind of thing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, samzz said:

seeing people changes 360 degrees once involve in a shady/weird/happy relationship means the root of their depression came from them. And being around of people/friends  who instead of stopping their unusual behavior supporting and tolerating them made them worse. They might look happily on they appearance but deep inside they are broken. And faking everything only hurt themselves and got depressed.

If we based on their SNS post, very easy to identify these celebrity with mental health issue or with depression, the sad part of it, their friends and family members are all in denial, didn't accept that their friends need some help. Some only realizes when it's too late already.

• Like 1

@dolley the real problem, these type of people always give wrong messages through social media, and they are so happy that wrong messages are accepted with an applause. Then slowly slowly, that kind of temporary happiness eating them inside, bc we are human after all. 

Even if you are not a doctor or psychiatrist,when someone told you, she/he very very happy up to Haven level bc she/he drunk 1000litre of alcohol/day, have sex/drug addiction, - it's just very basic common sense to know, if the human lying or not.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Definitely some truth in those comments. People, Please choose your partner correctly.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/10/choizas-sns-being-terrorized-with-blame.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Fuh, also hinted to one couple that we know. All reported by their social media or  by media -all about, sex, alcohol, sex, alcohol..their kpi. They even pay the reporters for the monthly sex vacation news during early announcement,  until it becomes a joke in Naver comments section. At that time the woman loved it so much, jumping up and down with happiness. Reported by media, she laughed at the news.

• Like 1

Anyway @samzz .Let make this video to achieve 100 Million views. The most popular video in MBCDrama right now. Power of #Donghae. Even combining all addict videos will not achieve this views.

One more thing , I hope Netflix can add Hotel King and My Girl on their channel because nowadays very lazy to connect my external hardisk to my laptop.

• Love 2

Going to be 40 soon according to Korean age.

Meaning DH going to be 37 soon.

• Love 1

@dolley some of the points mentioned there hit on the spot. Kpop stan and their world, nothing is wrong over there, you can do whatever you want. Then blame it to everyone when things go wrong. They are working hard so people will accept this ideology soon or in future. Living without boundaries, law, religion, moral etc.

_------------

Btw..