[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@dolley I safely landed home last week, and very2 happy bc my internet and VPN were working so well over there, compared to my previous trip last January. So for Malaysian who wants to visit China, better ask local travel agent to get a right SIM card for you. Don't simply buy over there, bc sometime it's not working.

_____

More on Wookie

So funny the way they wrote about Gong Yoo as first guest..bc Lee Dong Wook wants to talk.. hahaha

The agency continued, "Gong Yoo will appear on the first episode of 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk'."

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005508856&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005508856&__twitter_impression=true

The first episode of 'Because Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk' is set to be unveiled on December 4.Lee Dong Wook

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Wookie is lucky to act with Gong Yoo in Goblin. Gong Yoo is a loyal friend. Just a simple example, Dahae and him use same stylist before but she dumped her but Gong Yoo still loyal.

And Cody stylist is never against to her massage bf, in fact she posted a bouquet of flowers picture,  to inform us about how that guy serenaded her in order to win DH's heart. Funny though, she mentioned "Dong Wook", and we thought our Dong Wook.

DH's Chinese fans already gave some hints in the IG and her soompi thread after DH or the other admin deleted Cody IG account.

But to us, who follow both DH and Wookie, still remember, they deleted the account, after video of Cody, Gong Yoo, and Wookie was captured in one frame. Plus at that time Wookie and Goblin team popularity was skyrocketed to the roof. If bc of the "real" issue as mentioned by C-fans, why at that specific time, why not doing it before Goblin. Furthermore, nearly 80% other accounts also deleted and replaced with asx licking friends only.

So to me, the loyalty is replaced by jealousy and anger actually.

@samzz and @Lovebeats3 DH is not the DH we used to know before, if she stayed loyal to at least one of her long time companion, the clans will not succeed in transforming her to what they want to be. Also being loyal to cody means access to the other side of the world. That world wherein projects and offers are abundant.

• Love 1

@Lovebeats3, when you brought up the subject about loyalty, I just remember..

Before the current Cat Teacher, DH was very very close with her first C-Teacher, in fact they lived together, sometime accompanied by Cody. She suddenly disappeared middle or end of shooting Love Actually, and DH deleted her account in her Weibo after that. Then when DH shooting IRIS 2 in Hungary, the teacher posted picture of Cherry doggo in DH's house. We knew that DH's mom followed her to Hungary, meaning the teacher was babysitting Cherry in that house alone. They had reconciled briefly, and then the  friendships gone for good.

Sooner I found out why DH was so angry at her teacher bc the Teacher found someone and then getting married so sudden. Few months before that DH posted a message, that she was so happy her teacher willing to be her manager and  said hope they can be together forever. 

Then I realized, few people that she cut ties, are people who are so busy with their lives and career. Even now, her only close friends are self employed or business owner who have time to be with her whenever she wants too.

Apart from real issue mentioned by C-fans, Cody also very very busy with Gong Yoo during Goblin and also with Yi Feng, so she was left in the lurch most of the time by these type of companion. 

IMO, She totally hate people regardless of gender, who are so into their careers. She just wants soft rice king type who are not working.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz and @Lovebeats3 DH is not the DH we used to know before, if she stayed loyal to at least one of her long time companion, the clans will not succeed in transforming her to what they want to be. Also being loyal to cody means access to the other side of the world. That world wherein projects and offers are abundant.

@dolley, yes, what they afraid most about access to another 'world', a 'world' who once called her to be his Queen in his Kingdom, aka H. King. But for how long they can block the password. 

After knowing Gong Yoo as the first buddy to appear in Wookie first solo show, suddenly I just couldn't wait what kind of teasing he is going to give to Wookie. He sure knows a lot about Wookie's private life.

Btw, saw this in Naver,  pictures from 10 years ago.

m7AvQ5L.jpg

VAq0Jlw.jpg

At that time, I was happy DH mentioned she and Wookie started texting again, but I didn't ship them, bc I shipped DH with Wilbur Pan so hard. In fact I thanks Wilbur so much bc I can forget Donghey fandom temporary and enjoyed reading Weibo message whenever DH called Wilbur husband, and Wilbur called DH wifey. But Wilbur also a very very hard working dude, just like Wookie, project after project.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Wookie. We admire you because of your professionalism in handling your career and private life especially living in capitalist society. Your are honest about that unavoidable capitalism world, shaping you into working non stop since 20 years ago.

• Love 1

@dolley  Beijing again, used to be DH favorite city ehm ehm, strong base for Donghey shippers too. I love Beijing, not the city but the historical sites..

Hope he can have some spare time to venture it..

I'm in love with the HAIR

When I was there in January 2019

EH8gdfz.jpg

And last month Oct 2019

ywX0OSy.jpg

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I really hope

chinese fans there to greet him, his working on his birthday

yes really hope he will stay for a while and explore the city as his birthday treat 

Yes, the organizer, should give him extra free time bc today is his birthday. Must be lots of pictures in Weibo today. Chinese fans are so lucky having him on his birthday.

• Love 1

I'm sure Wookie is so happy reading about knet comments this time..we and he sure know about the handsome visual thingy, and for old timer like us, it's nothing already..but what matters most people beginning to talk about his acting. Usually doing rom com will makes some look down on your talent, especially if the cliche or stupid fluffy stuff, but I'm glad he venture into darker role more. He has done that before in his previous projects e.g Arang, Bittersweet Life, but at that time social media is not like it today. Only old fans appreciated it, but now everybody knows.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/lee-dong-wook-flashes-his-handsome.html?m=1

Lee Dong Wook flashes his handsome looks at the airport

ldw.jpg
  • Love 1