[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@dolley on the YNM cosmetic product, maybe an event without agency connection, that's why no pictures. After so many many years in the industry, one thing never change and maybe FOREVER..she allows herself being used by people 

for business purposes. Mismanagement as mentioned by one Korean Entertainment Insider 7 years ago. Even until few days ago, we saw her promoting her new boss cosmetic products.

@samzz yes after 13 years and with long hair style again  unless he cut his hair. We are all excited to welcome him together with his new generation of fans. 

when I saw the quality of the welcome kit I told myself how lucky am I that my idol truly loves us and not treating us as ATM’s. And when he has fan meeting in 2 minutes ticket sold out. 

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley on the YNM cosmetic product, maybe an event without agency connection, that's why no pictures. After so many many years in the industry, one thing never change and maybe FOREVER..she allows herself being used by people 

for business purposes. Mismanagement as mentioned by one Korean Entertainment Insider 7 years ago. Even until few days ago, we saw her promoting her new boss cosmetic products.

So is there any beauty product endorsement coming soon or just like that fan signing without any pictures?  Her new agency seems just using her in their monkey business. Everything is about business but the service they deliver is very cheap. 

@dolley since year 2013 I always said she is just money maker for her close acquaintances. Seems like acting is just like side dishes to her or just an excuse for doing other businesses. She is their medium.

The latest activities are just solid prove as what I said before. Some just blindly or pretending don't know the implications or too afraid to say it to her directly.

37 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley since year 2013 I always said she is just money maker for her close acquaintances. Seems like acting is just like side dishes to her or just an excuse for doing other businesses. She is their medium.

The latest activities are just solid prove as what I said before. Some just blindly or pretending don't know the implications or too afraid to say it to her directly.

That's why I always have theory , her close acquaintances was one of main reason of their separation. Because they want to get investment from her easily. Maybe I would say "scam' her.

If they never dated before, why they can't be best friend. Why wookie can send food truck to his other female costars but not  to her?

@Lovebeats3at one time I hate Dramabean blog bc I thought they had bad intention or simply just an anti. When I first join all the forums or blogs around 2006, so many of them are hardcore supporters of her acting, and Dramabean even helped translating some articles which praising DH as versatile real talent in the market. Then suddenly they act the opposite, just like my attitude currently. They are very close to the k-ent insiders, that's why I understood so well about their frustration at that time. Not about her personal life addiction, but how she allows herself being put down slowly and slowly. Hard for them to write something positive if the owner of the body doesn't care about her talent and image at all, in fact like making fun of it.

And about that close acquaintances, it's proven already, it is just one of them missing in action lately. One is struggling with the ATMs.

@samzz finally got a chance to see him up close, and yes it was very hard bc there are so many people, arrived at the place at 12 and it’s already jampacked. The struggle

is real, I only ate little breakfast and I forgot to bring water so from 10am until 5  I survived without these two haha, but it’s really worth it. Wookie is so hansome my gosh haha and I know wookie he is very happy with the reception.

haha sorry i don’t have photos I just love staring at him. Can’t get enough of his handsomeness

• Like 1

I admire how fans waited for him from 10am until past 3 pm, no one attempt to go to toilet hahaha. I wish wookie will do a fan meeting here.

and yes he mentioned My Girl, the reason he was here 13 years ago. And no one is disappointed, all I can hear is wookie is so handsome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz finally got a chance to see him up close, and yes it was very hard bc there are so many people, arrived at the place at 12 and it’s already jampacked. The struggle

is real, I only ate little breakfast and I forgot to bring water so from 10am until 5  I survived without these two haha, but it’s really worth it. Wookie is so hansome my gosh haha and I know wookie he is very happy with the reception.

haha sorry i don’t have photos I just love staring at him. Can’t get enough of his handsomeness

@dolley Hahaha I knew it, many I heard and shared the same experience as yours. I'm really happy for you. About his handsomeness, no one can argue on that, except we know who.

I can't join the hype bc my passport is with China Embassy at the moment for visa application. As per every 3 years, if we hit our sales, whole staffs around 600 of us will be having company trip, and will be end of this month.  As I informed you last January, I was there actually for hotel and food survey, as I am one of the committee.

And even if I have my passport now, I'm not sure if I have that energy to wait for 5 hours, hahaha, getting old already.

Of course he remembered his first experience with international fans, i.e My Girl and Manila.

• Love 1

@samzz now I understand why even the young ones fall in love with him, why he is everyone’s dream man, with his personality and handsomeness a total package. And what you’ve seen tv and in his pictures is really he is, no filter haha coz I know some used filters and beauty app for their pictures. 

hahaha I’m getting old too but I endure it, actually all of us, saw young ones and some older than me but still there, and I promise if ever there’s a fan meeting here I’ll secure the best ticket.. Too bad his fan meeting in SK is on the 2nd and I’ll go there on the 6th, on his birthday. Can’t change my schedule bc of work.

Enjoy your company outing, you’re very lucky your company outing always in other country.

• Like 1

@dolley and of course we know why someone willing to make the most stupid statement about one "holly man", bc she couldn't forget him, and  whole Korean knew she was pissed off actually. Now she has to eat that statement for the rest of her life. 

Yes Wookie really can make some going crazy if they don't know how to balance between entertainment and reality.

@dolley and of course we know why someone willing to make the most stupid statement about one "holly man", bc she couldn't forget him, and  whole Korean knew she was pissed off actually. Now she has to eat that statement for the rest of her life. 

Yes Wookie really can make some going crazy if they don't know how to balance between entertainment and reality.

And regarding my company trip, thanks to one of my colleague, she graduated as Actuarial Scientist, with her knowledge, she managed to table the budget for staff benefits to upper management.