[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Filipino fans pictures are all the same, near, far pictures unedited, and no filters. Really really handsome wookie, and never saw comment of disappointment despite 4 to 5 hours of waiting and in standing position though some like me haha without food and water 

photos vs videos shows no edits 

@dolley the  voltage of screaming from thousand there, actually not common for actors, usually on famous idols...but Wookie prove it differently, and cherry on the top he able to maintain it for 13 years.

This fan is so lucky, he looks straight to her.

And yes, Korean is crazy on mangoes, I knew it, bc every time my boss and colleagues from Korea came to visit, they only want mangoes as a fruit dessert.

And this is funny,

@samzz actually I’m thinking of giving him that, fresh magoes as well as dried mangoes but I know they can’t accept food that easily bc of security reason. 

haha yes he is not an idol, fans didn’t expect him to sing and dance but still the crowd is getting wild every time he talks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@dolley yes I also still checking on the update from Philippines's fans..very interesting.

I also understand why he travelled on the same day of the event, -to avoid congestion at the airport. I read many have dilemma, airport or the mall. If airport, they will miss the best spot at the mall. The organizer knew he can cause pandemonium so better brought him on the same day of the event. I read around lunch time, the guard already closed the door, bc the mall is too crowded already. Good sales for all the vendors that day. And imagine if the same amount of crowd is at the airport..

https://twitter.com/GiyaAlyanna/status/1180880369920331776?s=09

• Like 1

@dolley poor someone, people not feeling sympathy at her doggo, bc they know the intention is to show the wealth. In IG, faking sadness, and in Xiaohongshu, acted like 5 years old as usual. If most of the time spending honeymoon overseas, how many days they see the doggo. 

Moving ATMs need to be more generous to cater their boredom.

After bikini, Brazilian wax and doggo, not sure what items for next advertisement.

@samzz I think the dog doesn’t need attention, the owner needs it LOL. Beauty products endorsement not effective too.

haha I think so much money was spent on last honeymoon that they have to double time collecting it on Yen ATM’s. Pity these ATM’s machine almost half of their hard earned money goes  to S expedition.lol. Anyway it’s their call, but I’m sure someday these machines will regret on feeding a cobra for a longest time.

@dolley there are still so many poor people around the world even in Rising Sun country.. thinking that money going to be used (even 1 cent/yen) for Korean Celebrities sex.. vacation....

If used for their career advancement, I have no issue, but for their immoral sex.. activities. Hahaha poor ATMs..

Anyway, more pics

@samzz  how I wish the dog owner act according to age and not just like a teenager. Usually boredom strikes on jobless people that sometimes it’s so obvious on SNS world.

haha ATM machines not even more than 1K that’s why the intermission always recycled and no innovations. And  it become lesser and lesser as time goes by specially if the treatment is without compassion. But sometimes drama really works, you just have to act that effort and time devoted, and its very hard to do it all by yourself. But like what I’ve said these machines will stop one by one someday.

• Like 1