[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

7 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley I'm in trance bc of his sexy hair.

And the way he makes his fans so happy whenever with him. First class fan service.

We all know it’s not about money, it’s really for his fans, aside from roses there’s also a gift. 

yeah that long hair made him more sexy and fans love it

7 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley yaaaa, another project..so that's why we saw him with kids that day, about lifestyle...our man sure loves working, same mentality as Jang Hyuk. They know when to stop for sure.

He fed himself and family through hard work and  that’s the best feeling. He really knows his capabilities and never stop exploring.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1363358wpp/lee-dong-wook-to-host-his-own-brand-new-sbs-talk-show

SBS is launching a new talk show with actor Lee Dong Wook as its host!

On November 3, Lee Dong Wook’s agency King Kong by Starship officially announced that the star would be appearing on a new SBS program this December.

The agency stated, “Lee Dong Wook will be joining SBS’s new talk show ‘Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk’ [literal translation], which is scheduled to air December 4, as the sole host.”

“From a long time ago, [Lee Dong Wook] has consistently expressed a desire to host a talk show,” continued the agency. “Accordingly, he plans to show many different sides of himself [through the upcoming show], so we ask that you show a lot of love and interest.”

After recently starring in the OCN drama “Strangers from Hell,” Lee Dong Wook celebrated the 20th anniversary of his debut by holding a special fan meeting on November 2. At the end of the fan meeting, he revealed to the fans in attendance that he would soon be hosting a talk show of his very own.

“Lee Dong Wook Wants to Talk” will premiere on December 4 at 10 p.m. KST.

Are you excited to see Lee Dong Wook host his own talk show? Who would you like to see appear as a guest? Share your thoughts below!

• Like 1

@dolley thanks for the updates, hahaha, I'm so so busy lately, and so tired, Beijing is sooo big.

Waaaa, so happy to see Gong Yoo with Wookie on screen again, and for us, of course we knew about the connection in their real world, hahaha. I'm sure DH knew a lot about it from her stylist.

Why I saw FNC ENT in the report there, DH's ex-agency.