[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

40 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Wookie really looks a litle bit like Ian Somerholder( Suzy's ideal type) in that drama. No wonder Suzy tried to date Wookie . But unfortunately. Only for a short time.  

Not to forget Youngji and Park Bom too, they are still so crazy on Wookie.

Anyway, Wookie is a dream man for almost every girls, women in this universe.

Suzy, IU, YIN, part of Wookie 20 years journey.

15 minutes ago, samzz said:

Not to forget Youngji and Park Bom too, they are still so crazy on Wookie.

Anyway, Wookie is a dream man for almost every girls, women in this universe.

Suzy, IU, YIN, part of Wookie 20 years journey.

Luckily, Suzy is a a top celebrity now, so she can date any Dinosour type man she likes but our dearest D still stuck with the lucky number. 

• LOL 1

How come both of them don't know their BEST FRIEND is a PIMPRI..or just pretending don't know or hardcore supporters actually..

Extract from netizenbuzz's comment section.

+30, -1] This scandal should teach you that anyone from YG needs to be skipped because they're all trash. From Yang Hyun Suk and down, everyone is trash under that line. "I didn't know, I had nothing to do with it" do you really think they don't know when they're under the same agency? Do you really think they weren't involved/ They're all trash, all of them.

@dolley yes we are blessed with all the goodness. So many people taking his pic, video, -to me more than enough already.

Seeing PMY here, I still remember, she was  once rumored with Wookie too, a talk among fans around year 2012-2013. I think bc of at that time Wookie deleted all celebrities he followed in Weibo except PMY. He even deleted Kim Sun Ah. Both women were in the same agency with him during that time. 

@samzz  Haha BFF’s PR and media play not effective anymore, yes Japan still the best option for them to survive but with the development between these two countries, some had hesitation in mentioning the other country although their bread and butter came from them

@dolley when someone became so arrogant bc they he knew a handful of stupid ATMs are still available in that country, but when the modus operandi on how to get it being exposed or how it's going to be spent on hungry girlfriend, suddenly losing the balls.

The real fact, -To mention that country name can make  him urinating in the trouser already, that's why it is a taboo to hastag it at the moment unlike the previous show off. So one is living in fear, the other one always faking it. 

-------

Btw we have another beautiful pic to look at the moment.

@samzz I received the welcome kit from wookie Vfanship and it has the best product inside, the packaging was awesome too. I think the price I paid for membership was too little as compared to the welcome kit I received bc it’s really beautiful and I’m sure they put their best effort to come out with good quality kit.

@samzz I didn't know there is something like this? What is this? Version 2.0? Didn't see any pictures (fan pics and from her account) about it.  Coincidentally when she did her "fan signing/meeting" last week wookie attended an event too. DH got some few pics and personal updates, wookie has a lot from fan cams and magazines SNS.  When she did another one??, although no pics and updates, wookie had an event too on that day. How I wish one day DH and our wookie were in the same event,  and that's possible if DH will upgrade her image.

@dolley  Happy for you, yes we know how he values his fans. People always value high quality in every department. I'm so so surprised in this era, there are people or marketeers that don't know quality over sales. Especially after sales service. Maybe bc so used to free cookies for so long, the brain activity is at chronic state already.

And double happiness for you and all Philippine fans -Wookie on the way, waiting for his airport fashion and the high voltage reception just like 13 years ago. 

And I'm putting this news, bc I saw DH's ex-agency JS Picture is mentioned. 

"Just pretending not knowing everything"...how come DH lacked any job while with them. They just allowed her to do 2 lousy projects but with her own funding...they must be laughing at her, working so hard on that 2 projects, promoting one lousy character.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/actress-soo-hyun-claudia-kim-reportedly-getting-married-this-winter