Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz yes all her friends from the past artists, stylists they excel on their field so being friends and work with them again might give her some luck and projects.

DH can go directly to wookie’s stylist, their business which I believe wookie is a business partner, is doing well and they keep on hiring new stylist. And their client lists, the famous hallyu stars.

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz yes all her friends from the past artists, stylists they excel on their field so being friends and work with them again might give her some luck and projects.

DH can go directly to wookie’s stylist, their business which I believe wookie is a business partner, is doing well and they keep on hiring new stylist. And their client lists, the famous hallyu stars.

The biggest obstacle at Wookie's hair stylist is Li Yi Feng, hahaha.

I think he purposely choose that place, ...revenge?

Wow, the great Mr Kim, the guy who said DH is the best female BFF to him, also a matchmaker for DH, now his IG is no longer exist, or just technical problem. The great YG and Seungri Co-CEO.

Somewhere last year, I posted about my country 1IMDB case in this Donghey shipper thread, and my friend asked me, are you out of your mind. I just said, wait and see, and plus I just teasing the similarity of that clan behavior when they were on holiday with the people involved in 1IMDB.

Fast forward...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/mbc-straight-reveals-new-report-that-yang-hyun-suk-arranged-a-trip-to-europe-for-investors-and-10-prostitutes

Maybe Mr Kim deleted his IG yesterday

bc of the above case.

16 hours ago, samzz said:

The biggest obstacle at Wookie's hair stylist is Li Yi Feng, hahaha.

I think he purposely choose that place, ...revenge?

Hahaha maybe bc the best revenge is showing them your success.

haha since their BOSS resigned, bff needs new account too, or maybe bc they super power fall he wanted to delete the traces too

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

Hahaha maybe bc the best revenge is showing them your success.

haha since their BOSS resigned, bff needs new account too, or maybe bc they super power fall he wanted to delete the traces too

It gives me a chill if the BFFs really one of the Mastermind, a real pimp (who knows).

For the welcoming back of old friends that she kicked before, just wait and see how they gonna use the successful old friends. They are in desperation now, bc Korean journalists are attacking them non stop since 6 months ago.

47 minutes ago, samzz said:

It gives me a chill if the BFFs really one of the Mastermind, a real pimp (who knows).

For the welcoming back of old friends that she kicked before, just wait and see how they gonna use the successful old friends. They are in desperation now, bc Korean journalists are attacking them non stop since 6 months ago.

hahaha IKR, bc he is very close with them, I don't think he know nothing, who knows their new business started way way back before these cellphone and app upgrade. Hard to trace something happened before these kakao talk and messenger app.

Did you see her friends that no scandal and hardworking? They are all working and improving their craft. Despite their busy schedule they have time to learn. It's not just food and wine on their IG. I think these friends cannot do anything for her as of the moment, since their clans is in the hot seat but at least with these people, she can do unusual things far from things she usually do.

And @dolley to me it's good some Chinese fans are aware of it. In her Xionghonshu, if DH posted about make up tip and free goodies, she got more than 30 000 comments/video, but if she posted her honeymoon with her boyfriend, she got less than 5000 comments/video. Maybe they are afraid to support the moving ATMs hard work.

• LOL 1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/mbc-straight-reveals-new-report-that-yang-hyun-suk-arranged-a-trip-to-europe-for-investors-and-10-prostitutes

haha reading this I checked DH friend from the clans, her IG also not active since March and since she deleted some of her private plane holiday I cannot check if she's been to Europe on 2014 lol

On 6/23/2019 at 11:33 AM, dolley said:

As expected, reconcile with old friends will gives us DH in public event once again this year.

DH and Bada

Let's see if she will be invited to Chanel event, due to her excessive promotion of the brand, and reconcilation with Wookie's stylists team.

@samzz at least she attended event with media coverage  every quarter, it’s not zero on the first half.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz at least she attended event with media coverage  every quarter, it’s not zero on the first half.

Every quarter also they will inform the reporter to update their love story status to the public bc it is so Holly. So far the scheduled update always on track for 4 years. 

Wonder what the audience thinking about her career as an actress..

Jlow, Jlow, we know how you party.. hehehe..you use our money on "them". 

And Wow, Mr Kim's name appears again..the one I know, yes always went to Thailand since 4 years ago. Not sure if the same Mr Kim who always teased us before.

In August 2016, DH also posted a picture at Siam Square, near to her joint venture chicken restaurant.

https://en.businesstimes.cn/articles/114185/20190625/why-former-yg-chief-yang-hyun-suk-entertain-investors-abroad.htm

• Insightful 1

@samzz OMG probably that's him, he was Co CEO and he traveled a lot. I'm sure he speaks the language very well bc most of DH friends from the clan can speak English well.

@dolley  yes, English speaking part caught my attention in the link attached, and I still remember the luxury trips in the IG.

Our economy badly affected due to 1MDB and the mastermind is none other the kleptocrats/JhLow in our country. I even made a joke few years ago dreaming suddenly people wrongly deposited RM2.7 billions into my account. Our corrupt politicians are way more advanced in mocking the public.

Bc 1MDB is my favourite topic among my friends, I realized the way the clans seducing rich people, MOCKING the people, the way they party, so similar to people involved in 1MDB. That's why I posted about the connection in this thread last year.

Bc of the latest update, I forgot to compliment the old stylist and make up artist. 

She did a good job yesterday.

kST5wKy.jpg

WrYWq4E.jpg

• Like 1

I can imagine the blink blink in their ,(clans) eyes whenever they see the "drinks" there. 

Their BFFs 1000% follow the way  Jhlow throwing his party. That brave woman reporter already said, one of the reasons for her starting the investigation is bc of how they party.

For reading pleasure..

http://www.sarawakreport.org/2016/01/how-jho-lows-gang-blasted-malaysias-millions-at-new-year/

Qubaisi has also invested huge sums in the South of France, where Jho Low’s groupies have also regularly hung out, especially on the luxury yacht circuit.

Jho Low took delivery of his own personal super-yacht Equanimity in 2014, but before that his gang of friends were treated to several extravaganzas aboard various hired boats.  As they proudly announce, this is Jho Low’s “style”, meaning disgusting extravagance with money stolen from the poor of Malaysia?

@samzz  it really sad how that man spent the money of your country and yet he is very proud posting it on SNS.

that very same attitude from the clans, love to brag what they have and their activities, and then when something went wrong hit the delete button

• Insightful 1

@dolley if Mr Kim is really the guy we stalking since 4 years ago, then it's our biggest achievement ever. He is now missing in cyberspace, deleted his IG completely without a trace 2 days ago, what a coincidence. 

He knows who we are, the most stubborn Donghey shippers. 

We love playing hide and seek with him and the clan, and they love reading this thread. 

Yes, I'm willing to break soompi rules, being called the most senile, the most black hearted soompier bc I refused to lick Lee Da Hae's boyfriend buxt. Most of them thought bc of sinking ship bla, bla.. it's far from that honey. Of course the details never being discussed here, this is not a forum for tracking a scammer, but when I know Jhlow is in the picture, everything is not "none of your business" kind of things. The prostitution thingy, Yes none of my business, but the mocking part is my/our business. It's related to the few people from that clans who love reading this thread.

@samzz if that's really the guy, I think his expertise is getting an investor for a person or company. Remember what happened 4 years ago, he got a good investor for his friend who just finished his military. That time the Jlow and the Thai partnership already a done deal. And bc of good performance he became one of the CEO.

And I think not only the clans were scammers, the minions who are very active in informing us 4 years ago were MIA at IG for more than a year already. I know they scammed some of ATM's too.