[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I could understand his feeling there, all of them working so hard and 

these kids give him so much energy, happiness and strength for the last 4 months, of course the exhaustation is indescribable when it's over. Satisfying exhaustation.

I'm sure if he debuted as an idol, no one would match his visual, physical and charm. The younger Wookie still fresh in my memories.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/07/produce-x-101-debut-team-will-be-named.html?m=1

. [+266, -10] Lee Dong Wook is the center

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/07/x1-finalizes-debut-members.html?m=1

We knew so well that kind of lost soul expression..

+2,065, -24] Lee Dong Wook looked like he lost his soul when Jin Hyuk was eliminated... totally how I felt too

I don't want it to be the first and the last, yes he is very emotional type of guy, very emotional indeed, but he also the type of never give up.

He is so good in this mcing job.

The knet was right, I remember they said, this show will turn to a drama, hard melo and romantic lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wookie earned a lot of praises from Knets for being the best MC among 4 season. Though the first impression on him was distant and cold, in reality he was very warm and affectionate and he was able to show it on Produce. And with that I’m sure many girls of KPOP admire him and some might want to meet him. 

@samzz yes I don’t want it to be the last bc I really enjoyed it and he excel on it. And i like his attitude of never give up and keep on exploring, yes not exploring the world but the talents he has. In fact he didn’t mind being a lead or a second lead in drama. For him as long as he has a job, the producers trusts him he will take the job. Proud of him for being so hard working, his family is very lucky to have him.

I can’t imagine his life as an MC while shooting TYH and then  SFH. And yet he has time spending and monitoring the practice of his 101 children. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@dolley, yes I also don't know how he can do all that jobs in one go, plus cfs. Most of his time daily proven only on the workplaces.

Throughout the 12 years journey with him, I saw an introvert  to super active and extrovert actors, so workaholic, and a maturity fans would proud about.

Just he needs to tone down the emotional part, for his own health.

Looking at her shoes with heel, well at least I know she is doing some jobs. Hard to post her feed, bc all about her just -want to have fun all the times. I don't know what kind of jobs or business people could survive without working and just have fun till the day they died. Honestly, I want that job too.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d36600e0000000027037400?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1563855574

Hello everyone~ I am called Fuyang in a place with a beautiful beach. I can drive from Seoul for about two hours to get here in the early morning. I have already finished golf with my friends.

It has already been washed, but I am really finished! I am going to a film festival two hours later! ! But I didn't bring a agent without a makeup artist and a hair stylist. No one took it. I was alone. I have to dress myself. I don't have time. Start dressing up!

Have you been happy to see the seaside in Fuyang today?

In addition to being delicious, it is also a good place to surf.

Everyone has the opportunity to come here for a stroll.

24th July 2014, Chamo wedding or Donghae own version of wedding.

qZnfCUC.jpg

Taken from Wookie's Weibo, he still can be romantic sometimes, with all the love, stars caption.

Q3ZNVV5.jpg

DH's sea addiction, meaning her marriage must have sea view.

16J9KRW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Getting interesting.

So those celebrities who love showing middle finger to the public thinking they are coming from Haven..there is a new regulation push by a politician.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-politicians-push-law-ban-unethical-criminal-celebrities-returning/

I love the statement..SHOW NO RESPONSIBILITY of BEING a "PUBLIC FIGURE"..

celebrities who commit unethical crimes and show no responsibility of being a “public figure” should not be allowed to keep influencing the audience.

• Like 1