[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Am i the only one here who thinks this drama will happy ending for sure becz JW was never directly involved in killing chairman he didn't knew abt the medicine too.And also she saw how VP treats JW personally.I guess after she finds out the truth she will be heartbrokern but time will heal everything between them.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS THREAD IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH WE ARE WALKING ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH WERE JUST A FAN  AND WERE ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CANNOT SLEEEEEEEEEP ARRRRGH BLAME THAT KISSSSSSSSSS

AnhH said: It was really unpredictable the fact that JW now knows that VP is his father. Well we all know it from the beginning but I didn't expect it to come this early. It is heartbreaking. I wonder if the VP knows that JW is his son though. The last scene when JW and MN kiss really make me cry. It is so sad. JW is the most pitiful person. He found MN, the only one who can comfort him. JW goes through a lot of emotion in this ep. How LDW portrays the feeling of JW when he find that VP is his father is wonderful. Thumb up for LDW.

Annya said: Am i the only one here who thinks this drama will happy ending for sure becz JW was never directly involved in killing chairman he didn't knew abt the medicine too.And also she saw how VP treats JW personally.I guess after she finds out the truth she will be heartbrokern but time will heal everything between them.

I'm hoping that in the future episodes our dear strapping heroes will realize that instead of protecting MN by keeping her in the dark about everything, they should instead equip her with the information and power needed to bring her wrath down on the VC. This drama needs some women empowerment asap lol. That evil old man creeps the crap out of me [-(

sassygirl94 said: i bet the rating will increase like crazy tomorrow.....exceeds 20% maybe haha  :)>- :)>- and please MBC i need to watch the behind the scene of today's episode...really!!!!and chingus in case all of us cannot sleep today, please take sedative pills and sleeping pills ok.. :)) :)) :)) but do not take more or u will overdose and cannot watch next epi that will be more interesting one...hahaha =)) =))

thannnnnnnnks you are the best girls am waiting for the subs to watch it but come on please stop talking about sad end we still have more than 20 ep its too early and if you  think about it cjw didn't kill the chairman but his father and the doctor didso let's enjoy the show without much thinking about the pd or the writer bcs we have a good story and 2 great leads  

just inbox me.if you need torrent file for ep11.^^.
I'm still downloading kkkkk.

Not to perfect kiss scene, because of CJW shoulder kkkk >> sorry for my perverty kkkkkk.
Hope next AMN know the truth she still can believe him and love him like know.
And for CJW , dude you should more take care her from that VP ....... with your live if that needed....

Guest Eiza Zazhan

I am not happy with the contract that MoNe sign for that English person.. Something is not right here but nobody discussing about it. I am thinking that those contract will make Mo Ne loss CIEL.. She has 3 months right?

Annya said: Am i the only one here who thinks this drama will happy ending for sure becz JW was never directly involved in killing chairman he didn't knew abt the medicine too.And also she saw how VP treats JW personally.I guess after she finds out the truth she will be heartbrokern but time will heal everything between them.

Every tragedy has a strong sad cause behind it. Don't worry, Tragedies are lessons to be learnt making people stronger for the next purpose. I am sure Lee Dong Wook will be stronger protecting Ciels and AMN. Yet, we have to see how AMN will cope with this deal! Till now, we don't see her character develop that much. For next few episodes, the writer-nim might lead her characters deeper into the plot hopefully.

How's today's viewer rating btw? Hotel King's characters possess so much chemistry that we even don't see any slight change in the wake of new PD. Chemistry is sky high between Da Hae and Dong Wook. Even with that couch. orch.... ;)

@annya exactly. JW wasn't directly involved at all. And at this point MN knew that he was feeding those pills to her dad, right? I think after that first hug, and since, she already knows that he had no idea that they were actually poison. Right? So I think that can be resolved. It's the betrayal part and JW's upcoming existential crisis that will be the big issue, I hope.
@oyeleyeolusina  I've been thinking that too. Also, I think that the VC could have staged those gangsters himself, trying to push JW into a breaking point and then swooping right in to gain his trust. He wanted to break the child down completely so that he would be willing to receive any kind of treatment
:( . The man is completely evil X(

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say thanks so much for all of your updates in pictures/videos/news/translations. I have been a long-time lurker in this thread even before this drama aired. :)

I just wanted to say that there is a rule in this forum that we're not allowed to swear, so please try to refrain from posting profanity when trying to express yourself or to post image with profanity. You can go HERE for the rules. It's rule #1

Additionally, I hope I won't offend anyone, but if possible, please try to express excitement in lower case words and not upper case words because it seemed like you're shouting at someone. If you write the message with a lot of enthusiasm, people will still feel the same thing. (This is a personal request from me. You do not have to do it if you do not wish, but I just thought that it kind of affected how I feel coming into the thread and reading some pages with messages in CAPS.)

Please read about 5-6 pages before posting news/clips/videos because you do not want to post the same clips/pictures that were already posted on just the page ahead.

Thanks so much and have a fantastic time enjoying this drama. :)

Guest thampatura

someone plz plz plz ping me the link viki is  not available in my region plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz        :((

Archived